1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Thalia in pink/orange webbed wifebeaters

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Jul 25, 2005.

1. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

RUDEBOY84 likes this.
  2. ReservoirDog

ReservoirDog Que?

hey nice post post bro! havent seen any new pix of her in a while, thanks

3. adrenaline

adrenaline

negative.

4. Datsfowl

Datsfowl It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp

Thalia Decosta (MTV VJ)

if thats her last name then she was one

i know it was a vj named thalia, I just dont know if its the same one thats in this post

5. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

No. This one is Thalia Sodi. She was the Spanish-language TV soap opera queen in the late 1980's to 90's. She also went into the music business. Married to Tommy Mottola, Sony's former president (and Mariah Carey's ex). In 2003 Thalia released her first English album called Thalía. She also released a successful clothing line for Kmart named the Thalía Sodi collection.

She recently signed a multi-year, multi-million dollar contract with the chocolate maker, Hershey's. She appears in the company's Spanish-language advertisements, and sells her own group of Hershey's products, called La Dulceria Thalia.

Thalia is set to release her latest CD, "El Sexto Sentido" in July 2005.

6. Datsfowl

Datsfowl It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp

thanks for that

shit, if i was married to tommy mottola, id be singing too

7. sandino

sandino Jessica's Pimp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

8. el_assad

el_assad

no matter who she is
    she´s not hot or sexy

9. MrEnergetic

MrEnergetic

WTF?? Haha...you're crazy. I don't like her anymore either, ever since she married that old, ugly-assed zombie corporate whore TommyBoy (or whatever his name is), but that's just the hater in me, I guess....but to say that she's not hot or sexy??!!? You must be just trying to get your posts up or something cause even gay dudes think she's hot. That's just a fuckin given. You should probably keep that stupid shit to yourself, or get your fucking eyes checked....

10. MrEnergetic

MrEnergetic

ouch...I came off a bit harsh at the end there, didn't I? I don't know why your post got to me so much, must've been the all the whiskey sours I had just finished enjoying at the time.

I agree that Jessica Alba is hot. Very, very hot. Given the chance, I would try very hard to impregnate her, or at the very least get some serious hands-on practice for hours and hours on end. That said, I would do the same to Thalia. But hey, that's me...to each his own my friend. I can kinda see where Jessica Alba is sooo fine, that other women are ugly in comparison, but that's one helluva stretch. Be that as it may, Imma leave ya with a couple of pix that I hope haven't been posted here elsewhere (and be honest man, tell me that you would throw Thalia out of bed) ;-) :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]