1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO ***TheRiver & TaiPan's Free Software Thread***

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Taipan, Jul 19, 2008.

1. luther25

luther25

I don't know if I am out of line here. Thanks for what seems to be an awesome thread. I am looking for a shareware duplicate file manager. The ones I found around here seems to be trialware. Regards

2. bill54

bill54

Hi. First post (sorry). I am using using Convertxtodvd4 to put my clips onto disc. there is a new version but this new one has a watermark
    are there any good alternatives? thanks.

3. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

if youre doing images try "imagedupeless" I've used it for years and years to hunt my 10,000,000 celeb women dupe pictures.

Throbbn likes this.
  4. celebsnude

celebsnude

I need some advice. what is the best program to cut videos?

I want a program that is very easy to use that can cut any type of format videos. Some the clips are low resolution (320x400) so it has to support it.

5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

6. JonesLee

JonesLee

7. Taipan

Taipan Never made it as a wise man Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

If you're still working with Windows 7, and you're wondering why you got no System updates since december 2017....
    There was a glitch in the MS update.A Date bug.
    If someones in Need / interrested, i've found how to activate it again.

8. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

This must have affected a fair number of folk, Tai, and I'm surprised nobody's responded to your offer?

Taipan likes this.
  9. Taipan

Taipan Never made it as a wise man Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

I'm wondering as well..Looks like i'm the only one still using win 7 ;)

10. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Maybe it's the opposite, Tai, and there are a lot more like me! It was only Autumn 2017 that I abandoned Vista! Now I'm coming to terms with Windows 10! :confused:

Taipan likes this.