1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Vida Guerra Naked

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by virginie, Aug 8, 2005.

1. virginie

virginie

"I believe these are genuine nudes of Vida.....whatcha think?"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. esai

esai

yes, these pics are real...i've seen them before...she has a nice thick body...just what i like

3. monkey5465

monkey5465

Next should be hardcore anal insertion.

4. firefitr59

firefitr59

I have my doubts....Vida has some distinguising tats, and I don't see them

5. enuffsaid

enuffsaid

in the 2nd picture if you look closely you can see that lil devil tat

6. lolife67

lolife67

looks good to me!

7. Datsfowl

Datsfowl It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp

i see areola in second pic

8. Datsfowl

Datsfowl It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp

her ass doenst look that spectacular without a string up the crack

9. Frank the Bunny

Frank the Bunny

Amazing body, but her face looks horrible in these pics.

10. KidVI

KidVI

these are real pics, and came out before the cell phone pics. it's for some photo shoot

11. sisqo01uk

sisqo01uk

Wicked nice pics. Look real too

12. mncpageant

mncpageant

Vida Guerra

Vida Guerra (born in Havana, Cuba, on 8 January 1980) is a swimsuit model often appearing in a thong or other form of lingerie. She first appeared in the U.S. edition of FHM magazine. She has also modeled for Maxim magazine, and often appears on Spanish television networks. She is well known because of her large buttocks, which are usually accentuated in her photographs. She also has surgically enhanced breasts.

Born in Cuba, Vida Guerra moved with her family to the United States soon after, and they ended up in the town of Perth Amboy, New Jersey. From an early age, she was noted for the size of her derrierre, which was rather large for someone of her otherwise small stature. Growing up she entered a couple of runway shows modelling swimwear, and appeared in a few music videos. She eventually became a loan officer.

Her modelling career really took off when, on the suggestion of an ex-boyfriend, she submitted some photos for the "Honey Next Door" section of FHM magazine. The magazine later reported that following the submission, almost one-third of their mail was from readers demanding more photos of the five-foot-two girl. She was subsequently called back for more photo shoots, culminating in her becoming FHM Model of the Year in 2004. Since then, she has featured on the cover of and in the inside of many magazines, including Smooth, and has been on most of the Hispanic television networks. She has also become a staple in music videos, appearing in "Shake Your Tailfeather" (P. Diddy, Nelly and Murphy Lee, from the soundtrack to Bad Boys 2) and "Workout Plan" (Kanye West) among others.

In April 2005, in an accident similar to what happened to Paris Hilton, the camera phone of Vida Guerra was hacked and the images (including nude photos) were posted on the Internet.

13. DeuceUNO

DeuceUNO

I see nipple over yonder too

14. piratejim99

piratejim99

that girl would KICK my ass

and i'd love every second of it :)

15. tooldef6

tooldef6

this one is part of that set. although, i cant seem to find any others she did for this shoot.

[​IMG]

16. throwback44

throwback44

so where can we find these nude camera phone pics of her??

17. virginie

virginie

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Nevaland

Nevaland

I am in love with this women's ass. Her face isn't the best, but she still does the trick for me. Great post!

19. LMMJ

LMMJ Mr. Kari Sweets Ten Years of Phun

if you look closely the whole nip is there

20. dxjaymz

dxjaymz

Great pics, too bad its just 3 =/