1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Which of these actresses is most likely to win a Oscar?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by jk12012, Jun 30, 2013.

1. jk12012

jk12012

1.Mila Kunis 2.Kate Beckinsale 3.Kiera Knightly 4.Scarlett Johannsen 5. Kristen Stewart 6.Jessica Alba 6.Blake Lively 7.Megan Fox 8.Amanda Seyfried 9.Emma Stone 10.Emma Watson 11. Jessica Biel 12. Kate Hudson?

2 people like this.
  2. MovieHound

MovieHound

I think Beckinsale and Johansson have the best odds of aging into good, dramatic actresses. Both have already done some good stuff, but have taken a turn into box office earners while they can still work what their mommas gave 'em. Once they're tired of hamming it up as sexpots, they could go back to, y'know, acting. It's hard to tell just from the IMDb blurbs, but Beckinsale's next two movies might already be her turning back to character-driven drama.

3. Gutex0

Gutex0 SUSPENDED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

you know that Kristen Stewart deserves for Razzie award & its unsult to pit her together wuth the rest of them.

4. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I think Jessica Alba #6, but not Jessica Alba #11. Then I think they will all have a massive orgy to celebrate being nominated. :saroll:

1 person likes this.
  5. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Of the ones I've actually seen act, I feel pretty confident Blake and Megan Fox will never win anything more prestigious than a Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Award.

1 person likes this.
  6. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Hayden Panettiere will win a life achievement award one day.....

7. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

Kiera Knightly seems to be the most consistently acclaimed for what she has done so far, so probably has the best chance.
    Mila, Scarlett, Amanda, or Emma W. might win if they are lucky to be given the role of their lives.

8. capitolfi

capitolfi

Well, you've got 2 with Oscar nominations in Keira Knightley & Kate Hudson. Keira is the best actress of the bunch, so she would be my response.

After her, I would say Scarlett Johannsen next, then Emma Watson, then Amanda Seyfried, then Hudson to round out the top 5.

And when it comes to winning Oscars, it is all about the role...so in a perfect role I would say most of them are capable of a win (Stewart, Alba, Fox, & Biel have done nothing to convince me that they are capable of giving a noteworthy performance).

9. jk12012

jk12012

I meant Biel,LOL!

10. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

1.Mila Kunis -Not much chance
    2.Kate Beckinsale -more deserving, not likely for a while
    3.Keira Knightly - more deserving but not a U.S. dyke, so not likely
    4.Scarlett Johannsen - possibly even probably in a few years
    5.Kristen Stewart -not even if she enjoyed ellen degenerates fisting her ass while she went down on whoopi goldberg
    6.Jessica Alba - only in a straight man's world
    6.5 Blake Lively (horizontal lists make stupid mistakes like this easy) -who?
    7.Megan Fox - already ostracized as being a total cunt, even the crew hated her guts as well as the producer, director, etc (She's lucky she isnt peddling her ass back in the trailer park she came from for a beer and a pack of cheap smokes)
    8.Amanda Seyfried -maybe in 10 years, if she lasts another one.
    9.Emma Stone - who? why? (had to imdb her, no idea why she'd even be considered a candidate)
    10.Emma Watson - depends on whether she goes dyke.
    11. Jessica Biel - passed attempts like her pseudo-intellectual stripper movie dont make it seem likely
    12. Kate Hudson - almost assuredly, at some point Katie will get an Oscar if she can finally get another roll like Penny Lane and stop all the retarded "single snotty bitch gets married" roles

11. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

who cares? the important question is which one will get naked (again) on film for our enjoyment?

1 person likes this.
  12. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Alba, Blake Lively and Megan Fox have zero chances, I don't see them ever being in a Oscar nominated movie, let alone being nominated for their parts and winning Oscar. I think that Knightley (who has already been nominated) and Johansson are gonna win it one day while Beckinsale, Kunis, Biel and Hudson are not good enough. My personal favorites are Stew and Seyfried and I can bet that they will win it one day because they are ones for big roles, but it's still early for them yet. Emma Stone has some potential, she has been in a oscar nominated movie. I haven't seen much of Emma Watson, but imo her chances are closer to zero.

fuck, i'm posting in a jk thread :D

edit:
    Now I remembered that Hudson was already nominated for Oscar but I don't see her doing it again, imo her best days are behind her.

13. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

The nudey question (what men really care about)

1.Mila Kunis - YES in a couple more years to stay viable
    2.Kate Beckinsale - MAYBE has done nudity, wasnt great
    3.Kiera Knightly - YES has done lots of nudity, doesnt seem to mind, will assuredly do more
    4.Scarlett Johannsen - NOT LIKELY the stolen pics thing seems to have really put her off
    5. Kristen Stewart - YES nothing else to recommend her
    6.Jessica Alba - NO unless things change drastically she's already made it plain there wont be any nude scenes worth seeing from her
    7.Megan Fox - YES not that it will matter since her chances of being in any movie worth seeing (even with her naked) is virtually nil.
    8.Amanda Seyfried - PROBABLY only fanbois will care.
    9.Emma Stone - YES why not, it's just a logical step for a minor actress
    10.Emma Watson - POSSIBLE EVEN PROBABLE It'll be artsy, it'll get her an Oscar and she'll
    11. Jessica Biel - PROBABLY NOT She openly regrets the old mostly nude pics, didnt seem to enjoy her stripper movie and was uncomfortable with it, damned shame that.
    12. Kate Hudson - YES done nudity, doesnt seem to mind, has new plastic tits to show off, will be soon, and probably lingering given a decent excuse

14. J3ffr3y

J3ffr3y

Both Emma Watson and Emma Stone have great chances. Their "look" is unique enough where they won't be typecast their entire careers and will have all sorts of different opportunities at all kinds of different roles.

Scarlett Johannsen did some great shit early in her career and then started getting the typecast I mentioned above. However she was recently brilliant as Janet Leigh in Hitchcock, so her talent is still there. The right role will find her soon enough.

And Kiera Knightly's the best actress on the list. She's already been nominated and will be again.

I don't think anyone else on the list stands any kind of chance.

15. jk12012

jk12012

I am surprised that know one thinks Mila Kunis hasn't got a chance,she was pretty good in Black Swan and Oz,Great and Powerful!

16. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

1.Mila Kunis No
    2.Kate Beckinsale If given the right script yes.
    3.Kiera Knightly When Disney gets the recognition.
    4.Scarlett Johannsen Yes
    5. Kristen Stewart Adamantly NO!!!!
    6.Jessica Alba Outside shot, more likely no.
    6.Blake Lively NOT!!!!
    7.Megan Fox Again NOT!
    8.Amanda Seyfried Another, if the right script....
    9.Emma Stone NO
    10.Emma Watson Maybe in ten years....
    11. Jessica Biel A possibility
    12. Kate Hudson A resounding yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. God123

God123

this one is easy, whichever does the "daring nude scene and suffers rape or ridicule". they give oscars to bad actresses who get naked in daring roles. i'll pick Scarlett doing one some day

18. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think Kate Hudson, Kiera Knightly, Emma Watson, or Scarlett Johannsen have the best chance at winning an Oscar from your list. They seem to be more of a "serious" type actresses. Good idea for a post.

19. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Mae West

20. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

FYI their names are Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson :lol:

1 person likes this.