1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

18+

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Cy, Jul 5, 2013.

Tags:
?

Should phun go 18/18+ across the board in all things

Poll closed Jul 11, 2013.
  1. change phun policy to all 18/18+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. leave phun 16clothed / 18 nude

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildly Inappropriate

Wildly Inappropriate

The simple solution is to create a 17 or under celebrity forum. Turn off comments, the "Thanks" button would be good enough. Make some policies if a 18 or over celeb is with someone 17 or under put the pix in the 17 or under forum. Such a simple solution. Makes me think people just enjoy the arguing and not the problem solving.

2. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

[ ] Arguing

[ ] Problem Solving

[X] Both

3. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

When this topic was last debated, didn't someone suggest requiring an "under 18" tag in thread titles? It seems to me you at least need to put people on notice as to which threads are no-sex-talk zones. It's a small burden to place on the folks who post pics.

4. Damocles

Damocles

The rules were altered. Everyone knows which celebs are under 18. Everyone has enough notice.

5. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I'm only aware of 4 under-18 celebs that are actively posted in the celeb sections. I had no idea who they were until they started blowing up on Phun. Guaranteed to happen again. Someone will unwittingly step in dogshit.

1 person likes this.
  6. jk12012

jk12012

The"exceptions" are not the rule,the normal,modest,dressed minot threads are OK,harmless,innocent!

7. Westside

Westside BANNED

should be 16:2cent:

1 person likes this.
  8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

:33:

9. J3scribe

I don't think it's possible to create a section where you can start new threads but not post in them. I don't think the software is set up for that. I could be wrong, I don't know what all vB has to offer in the way of options like that, but it seems contradictory on the face of it.

10. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

In this context vBulletin doesn't differentiate between content posting and comments. So a forum can be "open" - content posting and comments - or "closed" - no new posting (content or comment) at all!

11. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

There have been a couple suggestions in here regarding how simple it can be to curb unwanted or unnecessary dialog regarding teens. I still say change this rule "Anybody making sexually explicit or suggestive remarks about children under the age of 16 will receive an instant ban! No warnings!" to 18. Then its just a matter of enforcing the rules. Dont see how it can get much simpler.

1 person likes this.
  12. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

I've been moderating a high-traffic mailing list since the last century. I've moderated Yahoo groups and other fora.

One thing that's always clear: It's not about the mods or their convenience. The mods are there to serve the members, not vice-versa. A good mod will tell you that what he or she does is all about making the experience of the forum as enjoyable as possible for the users. (Not necessarily any individual user: You shut down troublemakers who are ruining it for others.)

So, speaking as a mod, the convenience of the mods is not a reason to make a change that may serve to confuse or annoy the users.

3 people like this.
  13. J3scribe

We try to avoid confusing people. That never works in our favor.

14. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Unfortunately, even attempting to clarify things sometimes gets misconstrued!

But this leviathan guy!
    "Fora"! Did you notice that? Obviously an officer and a gentleman! A Classic scholar, to boot!

Clearly someone to listen to! What a pleasure! (notice I thanked you first, leviathan, don't take umbrage! :))

15. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Why are we still debating this? 16+ is beating out 18+ by nearly 20 votes anyway. Just keep everything the way it is. If someone posts an extremely out of line comment, then give them a warning. If they do it again, ban them for 2-4 weeks, and if they do it again, ban them permanently. If the forum was 18+, then we wouldn't get great threads including Stella Hudgens, Kendall Jenner, McKayla Maroney, Chloe Moretz, ect. Not to mention, we'll be getting celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Ariel Winter, Bella Thorne, Ava Sambora, Olivia Holt, ect. in the coming months. That's something to look forward to!

1 person likes this.
  16. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The fact that you care about 14 and 15 year old girls is just disturbing.

8 people like this.
  17. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

That's nice.

1 person likes this.
  18. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

don't mean to single you out Ram, but I'm trying to understand why people are interested in these young pseudo celebs. How old are you? I can see you've been a member for 2 plus years so I'm hoping that you are at least 20. (not asking to be critical, but curious).

It seems you are into these 15 y.o. girls and hugely anticipating their 16th birthday so they can be posted? wow. :shock:

for me it's not so much that these under 18s are posted. The fascination and constant comments about where and how these girls would treated sexually is what concerns me. It indicates to me that there may be numerous under 18 members here and/or numerous dirt bags here. Neither of which I want to associate myself with.

1 person likes this.
  19. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'm in my 20's. Look, I've had this discussion with so many people, I'm not going to go into great detail again. All I'll say is while they are young, they can still be sexy. Look at Kylie Jenner or Ariel Winter. They may be young, but their bodies have developed very well, and they look much older than they actually are. Now, I'm not saying I would ever physically do anything to them or any girl under 18 for that matter, but looking and thoughts are harmless. Plus, even though I do like a lot of these young girls, I actually leave some of the more tamer comments. The worst I ever say is that they're sexy, or that they have sexy legs or a great booty, meanwhile, other members are posting stuff like, "I want her to sit on my face" or "I want to fuck her in every hole imaginable."

3 people like this.
  20. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun POLL STAR ★

All those girls mentioned under 18, I only know who Kendall Jenner and Chloe Moretz are. I couldn't even tell you one girl on the cusp of being 16 soon. I don't look at girls that young in that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.