1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE 2023 Phun Hot 100 - Results... Daddario's reign has come to an end!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by yucon, Jan 9, 2024.

1. givemecockburn

givemecockburn

Thank you very much for making this, thank you for counting the votes & do the results in such fashion.
    8 out of my 10 ladies made the list, 5 of them in the Top 40, I'm very happy for them & all who almost made the cut (Anne Hathaway, Thomasin McKenzie, Jodie Comer & Emily Blunt) all made it too.

Merlin likes this.
  2. CreamKing96

CreamKing96

First off, thanks to all the guys who put this together. Great job :bravo:

Congrats to Sydney for getting the gold. No surprise there really. I honestly expected her to take it last year. Now what's the over-under on Daddario taking back the throne next year :rofl:

Now let's see how my girls did. Well I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in how my picks did in the results tbh. 6 out my 10 made it on the list so at least I'm better than 50% there :lol:. Only 1 cracked the top 10 (Olivia Rodrigo), 4 didn't place at all (Not surprised for 3 of those. I expected Becky G to at least make it on the list this year though :(), and all of the ones that did make the list, except for one (Dua Lipa), actually did worse than last year :confused:. But definitely the biggest shocker to me was my #2 Hailee Steinfeld dropping not just out of the top 10 but a whole 25 spots :eek:. How in the world that happens I'll never understand. But the tribe has spoken I suppose.
    Lastly, my top pick may only be #58 on this list :soap::lol:, but she's still #1 in my heart. All hail Queen Cathy Kelley :hail:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2024
    RaiderCane, Merlin and Flippy like this.
  3. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Thank you all for the effort!

Merlin likes this.
  4. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Besides some promo for the Spider-Verse movie and one new song (without video) she's kept a low profile last year, barely using social media anymore. And it's unlikely to be much better this year, with her confirming just the other day that she will focus on acting for know but doesn't have anything lined up that we know of.
    Those with more presence - be it a wealth of new content or simply nudity (which can carry someone for quite a while) will always score higher.

RaiderCane and Merlin like this.
  5. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Yeah I was going to say I think she's bigger on Phun than out in the actual wild. She's not exactly a household name for most people I don't think.

Merlin likes this.
  6. Superintendent

Superintendent ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

jbbb3 and Merlin like this.
  7. CreamKing96

CreamKing96

Yeah I get what you're saying. I started following her on IG this past year and noticed that she didn't post anywhere near as often as I thought she would. And I know she didn't really make any headlines in any way this year so I did think she's probably slip a few spots but still wasn't expecting as much of a drop as it was

Merlin likes this.
  8. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Nathalie Emmanuel, Karrueche Tran, Megan Thee Stallion, Zoe Saldana, Halle Bailey, Laura Harrier, Beyonce, Rihanna or Storm Reid needed only 1 more vote to make the list.... but it's easier to come a complain :rollingeyes:
    and Janelle Monae was... until a guy changed his vote. :shrug:

givemecockburn, Merlin and Xray like this.
  9. Xray

I don't know about of all the people alive, but she got lots of votes, so that's what counts. (And yes, she was on my list, too)
    Same with the people who don't vote yet complain about the government anyway.

Def30 and Merlin like this.
  10. Faitmaker

Faitmaker

There are simply to make beautiful women to give you a top 10!

Merlin likes this.
  11. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Awesome work editing that together. It looks great. And putting in all the info from year to year is top work. You did great.

Glad to see Elle so high up. Ortega too. I did actually laugh seeing Ratajkowski's picture was just her backside :)

RDS and Merlin like this.
  12. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Diora Baird has the best picture! :p

Merlin and SkinnyD107 like this.
  13. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

@Flippy & @yucon, that's a hell of a job, KUDOS to you! :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms: :arms:
    all the informations, pictures, etc., that's truly great!

for my own purpose (i don't want to compete with you at all, i can't!), i made my own stats and i get
    [​IMG]

QUESTION: what point system did you use?

interesting too:
    - 356 celebrities have been nominated, 28 of them getting only 1 point ("F1")
    - 8 of the top 10 are actresses, 1 musician and 1 model
    - 86 phunners participated
    - here are the votes: https://forum.phun.org/threads/top-...n-from-your-buddies-yucon-and-flippy.5231925/

interesting too ("yucon & flippy"):
    - user @papasosaj mentioned 5 of the 2023 Phun top 10 (Olivia Rodrigo, Sydney Sweeney, Alexandra Daddario, Millie Bobby Brown, Margot Robbie), he is the "best" voter
    - users @AKADOA, @Duphin, @Fenix34, @LivRodrigoNo1Fan, @RDS, @Seinfeld and @yucon mentioned 4 of the top 10

yeah!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
    RDS and Merlin like this.
  14. yucon

:rollingeyes:

The last one... except that I did it right.
    I assume you were counting the votes from the beginning but you didn't check if there was any editing.
    For example, these are Millie Bobby Brown's points: 5 3 1 8 2 10 7 8 6 4 7 9 5 8 6 = 89

givemecockburn likes this.
  15. Xray

If I put Sydney Sweeney as my #1, that's 10 points, right? Then I put Dakota Fanning at #10 she gets 1 point? Is that how it works?

16. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

i did not copied pasted the list on the very last day, so it's possible that someone modified his list...
    i will check what i've got for MBB
    thanks for your answer

EDIT: indeed, some users modified their votes and the MBB total is 89
    i will remember that!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
    Merlin likes this.
  17. paul gibbons

paul gibbons

The counting was spot on, and I should know, I was counting using a spreadsheet and there was a lot of editing. One voter changed his 8 or 9 times.

Merlin likes this.
  18. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Whitebread as in what? Can you further clarify since this is not the first time you've said this?

Merlin likes this.
  19. yucon

Yeah, as Flippy said, we considered doing it differently this year: without points (or 1 point per vote), just taking the top30 to do some polls.
    But it's better to test it first, so I'll do them just for fun. :wall:

Xray likes this.
  20. Xray

What about ties?