1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE 2023 Phun Hot 100 - Results... Daddario's reign has come to an end!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by yucon, Jan 9, 2024.

1. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

the good ol' trusty coin! ;)

Merlin likes this.
  2. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Would be interesting to see how the ladies fared over the years

3. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Sydney being the one to end the streak:
    [​IMG]

The collective Phun reaction:
    [​IMG]

I once again had my top 2 be the top 2, 3 of the top 11 and 6 of mine made the cut, not bad (kinda surprised that Francia did TBH). My other observations; I don't get the massive love for Leni Klum, attractive yes but I think some of this is just transferred love for her Mom lol, kinda my fault that Stella Hudgens didn't go even higher as she was the last one to miss my list, seeing that only 3 ladies have been in every one of these was a surprise, I think they'll extend that for as long as they don't become actual hermits since the love for them (especially Watson) is just unbreakable on sites like this (I don't get the mass appeal of Watson beyond a lot of people growing up on Harry Potter, cute but hotter than almost every other female alive?

Great job by the accountants and everyone else involved. You're still my number one Alex, but pass the crown to Sydney, she won it fair and square. Then afterwards, meet me in my chambers for a final act of sportsmanship :naughty: (there has to be a witness, so come on ladies:D ).

RDS, hustler077, sitonb10 and 3 others like this.
  4. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

Amazing job on this Flippy & Yucon! :hail:

I too found Ratajkowski's pic very amusing btw :cheers:

:lol:

For me there's two massive reasons! :cool2:

Nor do I :dunno:

MartMort9801, Snark, Merlin and 2 others like this.
  5. Tonyyygfghjbb

Tonyyygfghjbb

Syd and Alex have been the most overrated mid celebs to date for me. Boring and bland. Big tits doesn't mean hot. I can name 50 celebs easily hotter.

Blakedice, jbbb3 and over_drive like this.
  6. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Like who?

Imo there's tons of people hotter than Daddario, but Sydney? No way.

7. ChrundleTheGreat

ChrundleTheGreat

I never thought I’d see a day where Jessica Alba didn’t even make the Top 100 of a “Hottest in Hollywood” list. That hurts my soul a little bit.

Crazyemerald likes this.