1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

"502 Gateway" -Errors

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by TheRiver, Oct 21, 2011.

1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

not necessarily "phun`s" fault, but the ammount of these happening here makes it hard to believe it`s not completely phun-unrelated.

browser-clearing could help.

and for some reasons http://forum.phun.org looks more "durable" than http://forum.phun.org/index.php - you`ll get the same starting-page.

Classyvixenart likes this.
  2. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Did that and restarted. Staying in the same subforum it seems to be fine but switching from one to another is pretty consistant 502. Strange, haven't had near this many till today.

3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

hoster is "checking"....

4. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

just like its been for almost two weeks here river. Almost always around this time for me.

5. TheRiver

dunno what exactly, but hoster says they have tweaked something. we´ll see - scout this!

6. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Getting a lot more "prefetching" and "Bad Gateway" errors today than normal - like in the past 20 minutes, been seeing both errors messages about ten times total.

7. rankxeros

rankxeros ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

same problem here, "Bad Gateway" error everytime I try to open a post in the video section.

8. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Maybe it's just me, but these Errors seem to be getting worse and worse. I'm getting 502 Bad Gateway and 504 Gateway Timeout errors galore - and this is after clearing out my browser's cache (Firefox btw).

9. cosmicfilter

cosmicfilter

Same here - worse tonight than I have seen so far - and mostly/only on the higher traffic categories (hence I could open this to post but cannot get past the errors for Celeb pix and sexy videos for about 2 hours now).

10. santino27

santino27 Muddling through Ten Years of Phun

Same issues here, in Chrome. Since the site change, I also routinely get "400 Bad Request - Request Header Or Cookie Too Large" in Firefox, on busy forums or threads.

11. PbloggerKing

PbloggerKing !*The One*!

Must have something to do with the mysql database maybe its corrupt or too busy?!?

12. MCA

MCA Drinkin' Ale and Chasin' Tail ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I've been getting the BAD GATEWAY 502 for weeks now but only in the celeb forum. I can get into all other forums including the celeb movie forum. For me, it's only the celeb forum. Wierd. Any advise?

13. TheRiver

changed the "link handling" a bit and talked with the hoster about this issue - pretty interested to get to know if things got better.

14. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

just had one, trying to access the general forum

15. TheRiver

same here.

ready to give up, seriously.

16. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Don`t do that as it`s not your fault !

The hoster has to fix this ... very soon !