1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS Alexandra Daddario to star in "Lost Girls and Love Hotels" aka "I'm not a Bird" (no pics... yet)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by yucon, Oct 4, 2017.

1. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Daddario is mine (yeah, right...) so I feel the duty to bring some belated news :dance:

Everyone remembers her scene in TD (no? wtf are you doing here?) since then, we have been waiting for another glorious scene, but Alexandra has been doing comedies and shit.

But this time it's a dramatic thriller about a woman who is trying to escape from her past by fucking with yakuzas or whatever. The film is the adaptation of 'Lost Girls and Love Hotels' (anyone?) ...but that seems to be an odd title for a film, so it's gonna be titled 'I'm Not a Bird':dunno:

Storyline:
    Sounds interesting :shifty:
    What do you think? :pinkelephant: And vote!

[​IMG]

2. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

I hope it's the real deal. lol

yucon likes this.
  3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Kind of hard to get a fix on this woman. One thing that's almost certain is she will likely co-star in 2 or 3 more Rock films before all is said and done.

4. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I think that..... YES WE WILL!:arms::banana::bounce::fingersx::naughty::headbang2::grouphug:

My reasons beyond obvious hope is the book it's based off of, full of sexual content and nudity. Also, this was going to be adapted a while ago, Kate Bosworth was attached to it but apparently bowed out due to some of what would be required from her. Now it is a go again with a different star, I don't think they'd do so if the lead actress had the exact same demands/reservations. And that's one last reason, she will be the lead. Not a bit part or supporting eye candy but the lead, thus extra motivation to go all-out.

Still way too soon to guarantee or anything, just a very early prediction.:2cents:

yucon and Cornelius4129 like this.
  5. SDLRob

SDLRob

here's hoping....

yucon likes this.
  6. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

The movie has a stupid title (maybe they'll change it) but it sure sounds interesting as a chance to see Alexandra naked again. Whether she'll actually do it remains to be seen, just because the book the story is based on has sex/nudity doesn't mean that will translate to the movie as well. And if not in this one, she has other movies as well in which she could do it again, the question is if she's still willing to show off her naked body. I think that she is.

What do you think yucon, since you're the one who brought it up?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    yucon likes this.
  7. vgfan

vgfan

To be fair, she only did the nudity in True Detective because she knew the show would be fairly upmarket, in terms of drama (with top notch writing, directing, editing, etc). Since then, she's had the chance to but apparently seems to feel as though she'd only do nudity again if the project fits the aforementioned criteria (which is why she wore clothing during the sex scenes in that recent comedy she did with Kate Upton).

I've not heard of the book until now but if the writing is good and the film itself is treated fairly seriously, I think she'll at least get nude, even if she doesn't show anything explicitly on screen.

yucon likes this.
  8. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I say.... Yes! I've a good feeling... :shifty:
    She's 31, it's a transition age, it's time to leave the silly movies, get naked and become a serious actress :razz:

Yeah, she gained some notoriety with TD, but in the end her character was just a hot chick. In this movie, she's the lead and sex is a big topic on it, is not just a random scene. Or course, that doesn't warranties anything, but... I think she's the kind of actress who could show some skin if the script is good enough, it doesn't matter if it has a market or not, think in some other actresses like Scarlett, Biel, Agron, Dunst, Page... they got naked in weird little indies, playing conflicting roles.

And for her, this is a completely new character, is not the hot gal running in slowmo, escaping from mosters, earthquakes, chainsaws, it's a complex character... who uses drugs & sex as therapy :naughty: We will see.

The director is William Olsson, he has 3 movies, 2 are Swedish so it's difficult to know if there's nudity... the other was "An American Affair" with Gretchel Mol... so you can say that 100% of the celebs got naked on his films :rofl:

9. vgfan

vgfan

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. If it's a serious role and the role calls for nudity, she'll do it.

yucon likes this.
  10. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Is this the biography of Dee Reynolds?

maxlrc likes this.
  11. doubleday

doubleday Ten Years of Phun

Maybe not this film, but eventually again.

12. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

I live in Los Angeles and a few weeks ago went to see "The Layover" and afterwards her and William H. Macy came out and did a Q&A... then got to meet her for a photo/autograph afterwards.

Anyways, during the Q&A she said that she's open to doing another nude scene but it has to add something to the story or movie. She's not just going to do it to do it. She explained how she felt that in TD it added to Woody Harrelson's character because it left no doubt that he was cheating on his wife, whereas if she had stayed clothed it may not have gotten the point across.

So, if she is being honest, then it's up to the movie/script/story and the director to give her a reason to show them again.

yucon likes this.
  13. Kalamity

Kalamity

i feel her being nude would leave No Doubt that she is a desperate woman ina desperate situation withing the film "I'm not a bird"
    lack of nudity would not get the point across.

14. vgfan

vgfan

Thanks, that was the quote I was talking about in my above comments. I couldn't remember where and when she'd said it, which is why I left it out.

15. Mooki80

Mooki80

Someone needs to introduce her to French Art house directors.

videshimaal likes this.
  16. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

I am not saying this means she will show them for this movie.

Just using the quote to show she is open to showing them again.

But I am encouraged that the movie has a plot revolving around sex so one would think it's highly likely they come out to play

17. vgfan

vgfan

I'm not sure where I said she definitely would, I was just remembering a quote from her - which you kindly found and shared in full - that stated she'd be open to it so long as she felt it was right for the role, which is why she hasn't in her low rate sex comedies.

18. Linq

Linq

If Recapped or Mr Skin confirm she's in some good nude scenes, I just might go see this movie opening night. I wouldn't even care if I was the only one in the theater. I've done it before. I'll do it again.

RaiderCane likes this.
  19. Codrussor

Codrussor

Do you mean jacking off in the theatre?

20. ade31oh

ade31oh

@Codrussor did you use to go by the name Pewee Hurman:plol:nana: