1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~Aloha!!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by LaurenSands, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

~~~~ SHAMELESS BUMP ~~~~

That will be all.

2. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

And with your squiggles and bump.. we have now reached one hundred posts on this thread. Spam-ahoy!

3. DrBrumTangerine

You'd think you could contribute better than that to your own post, couldn't you? :p

4. LaurenSands

This comment from the shameless bumper? Haha.

Ok.

(Actually, I think I will start posting like Datsfowl now until he returns.Somebody has to. Swell idea I say.) <--- Yoda Dats.

I thought you would offer tequila shots for the 100th post. I'm a naughty wahine on tequila. Anyway, no matter... I'm about to post some more pics up anyhow!

5. Seeka

Seeka

I have naughty smilies. No squirting ones tho' but I'll get onto it!! [​IMG]

6. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Are Spam-ahoys anything like Chips-Ahoys? :lol: :p

You are making me hungry Lauren. :twisted:

7. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

googled a bit - congrats to this review as of March 11, 2005

and even this profile / skills speak for itself - a matter of name? :!:

8. Seeka

Seeka

Good detective work. Is that her in that profile tho?

9. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

dunno - guess not, maybe she can answer that :)

10. LaurenSands

LMAO. Hate to break it to you, but I don't know anything about soccer. I'm pretty much a clutz with balls, all except in one scenario ;)

As you can imagine, it's important for safety reasons to protect my identity some... so my last name is a stage last name. Sands, beach.. ya know. When I started heavily doing SEO, I realized about the "soccer Lauren" and felt bad. Poor girl. People searching for her and see my ass. But I had already had my name all set. Oops. :(

Thanks about the review! I need to get all new reviews now though since I have redone everything, added tons of stuff, now offer WMV, designed a new layout, etc. It's a good reminder actually, need to email all the review sites again.

Oh and Seeka.. isn't it odd that there are tons of smilies or ways for guys to express naughtiness online.. but for us girls, we got nada. Zip. No dildo smilie. No vibrator smilie. Just kisses. Luckily I like kisses :D

Awesome Kelson, and thank you!

11. Seeka

Seeka

Just a pity I cant make smilies. If I could I'd make you a bunch of them. All sorts of dirty girl stuff.

12. TheRiver

maybe you ought to ask her about that and find out - some "synergetic effects" possible - she might teach you sth about her way of treating balls, you about yours....

13. LaurenSands

Swap ball stories TheRiver? lmao! what would I say "Hi, I saw you on google, we have the same first name and I happened to chose your last name for my dirrtyyyy website. Care to teach me about hand eye coordination on the field? I can show you my ball tricks in trade..." :lol:

I'll take the dirty girl stuff from you with or without the smilies Seeka ;)

14. DrBrumTangerine

I feel all left out :(

15. LaurenSands

You, my friend, are never left out when it comes to me. You had just neglected my thread so were a bit lost... really though, it's time for me to make a new photo thread I'd say!

16. DrBrumTangerine

Yeah, you lazy biatch :p

17. LaurenSands

LOL... LOL.... LOL.... I can't even comprehend that statement, so I had to look it up to understand your sarcasm:

la·zy P Pronunciation Key (lz)
    adj. la·zi·er, la·zi·est
    Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
    Slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy river.
    Conducive to idleness or indolence: a lazy summer day.
    Depicted as reclining or lying on its side. Used of a brand on livestock.

I'm assuming you meant "Used of a brand on livestock." Correct?

18. Florian

Florian

hi Lauren

In my opinion better dont start trading ideas about how to treat the balls with the other Lauren Sands .. you both wont profit from it ;-)
    you should never kick a ball .. and the soccer girl shouldn't play with them on the field
    you might get a law suit out of it and soccer girl would be thrown out of her team
    ;-)

19. LaurenSands

LMAO Florian!! Brilliant use of pun and wit.... honored to have you in my thread...

as a humorous aside... back in my ballerina days, I have accidentally kneed some balls before. S'pose that wouldnt' be considered foul in soccer, but in ballet I was sidelined.

20. DrBrumTangerine

LMFAO!

Yeah, I bet the punk-ass island kids love to go Laurentipping when they're pissed and stoned, don't they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.