1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Anne Hathaway (Censored) (adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by God Emperor, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pocohontasss

pocohontasss

and apple security upgrades in 1..2..

no new content in the future

2. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I woudn't be so sure about that. If there's enough motivation for the hackers, they'll always find a way.

STOKER44 likes this.
  3. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Apple can't do a thing about the biggest security issue: the person clicking on a link in an email.

STOKER44 and 1800fordfs like this.
  4. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

I would be curious to know how much of this content is post-2014.

5. edorius

edorius

But phishing won't work with two way verification

You need the victims phone...unless hackers find another exploit

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  6. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Quoted le rong parson, freen.

7. Day-Bow-Bow

Day-Bow-Bow

Is that a whip!?

jman69, tomalan and HighSpeedOnIce like this.
  8. edorius

edorius

Thanks, edited

9. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I've seen many people say how two-factor authentication will make it impossible to get new content. That's just not true. This makes things harder for sure, but not impossible. There are ways to get around that, it all depends on how motivated the hackers are.

STOKER44 likes this.
  10. FoopyBalls

FoopyBalls

There are many decent tricks to popping open accounts and extra flaws to aid your quest, one of the best being asking a celebrity their security question on Twitter. If anyone was around in the days where Photobucket and Hotmail got to be really interesting they probably still know what to do. Maybe the long way around. I'm not in the business of doing that now and don't want to sound encouraging but sometimes the security on these services and the staff that work for them are ridiculous.

11. izimybes

izimybes BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

12. Rorsd3

Rorsd3

There are no tricks anymore, you people really no have clue what you're talking about except for the user edorius above. The two factor authentication works based on approved group policy, it identifies the devices it connects to and approved it before letting you in. Password in this case is merely a secondary layer of protection. If you do not access to the device(s) in the approved group, you will be blocked out. If you attempt login from different IP that deviates from regular, once again it will be blocked out. It is the technology Gmail uses to stop hackers and guess what? No single gmail account hack has occurred in the last 4 years that didn't have direct access to the victims phone. Try it yourself, go to your gmail, use a proxy and a different device than you would normally use and attempt to login. See what happens. That's exactly what would happen with Apple account with two factor authentication. Hotmail never this level of protection, photobucket is not even worth talking about. This is a whole different ball game. Only way around this is to spoof the device(s) the victim uses, and that takes extreme expertise and hacker knowledge, and its something governments like Russia and China do to target other nations. No one seeking nudes is going to that far.

There's a reason so many leaks are happening right now, party's essentially over. Don't hold out any hopes. Enjoy what you get.

13. themexican79

themexican79

Ha! No, I think that's just a bikini top pulled down. My girlfriend has a bikini with braided straps just like that. So a bikini or a dress probably.

DaveGT likes this.
  14. Anonymous Bastard

Anonymous Bastard

You can get 2FA the same way as the login credentials. That's why GMail alerts you when a 2FA succeeds with a new device/location. You don't have to be that sophisticated. You are also not required to enable 2FA. There are definitely ways without high level methods/tools still. No question it's harder.

15. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

You are all assuming that celebrities with iPhones full of boobie pictures are using 2FA and are paying attention to passwords, etc. I don't think that's the case. In fact I'd say its obvious that's not the case. In 2016, Keeper security found that 17% of the hacked passwords they found were 123456. So after years of hacks and seeing the results, you guys are talking Greek to the rest of the world. And when they see an official looking Google Docs email, many of them will "log in".

16. FoopyBalls

FoopyBalls

17. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

This convo should be moved to the discussions page, in my opinion.

jws likes this.
  18. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

So it's only celebs with Apple phones that are getting hacked?

19. vgfan

vgfan

I wondered that, because former pro wrestler Daffney (had to retire due to the large number of injuries and concussions she received in a 12 year career) had a handbra pic leaked in 2014, supposedly one more topless shot that never got out, yet I know for sure she's always had Android phones.

RKS likes this.
  20. fapper1

fapper1

Could also be an ex boyfriend that leaked them also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.