1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Anne Hathaway (Censored) (adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by God Emperor, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vgfan

vgfan

I dunno, it was that logiaire who claimed to have got it from her phone (as well as the Melina and Velvet Sky leaks that came out in 2014) and he said the one that got out and the one that didn't but he described (Daffney topless on a bed) were the only nudes she had on her phone (compared to Melina, who he said had hundreds of photos - proven correct when her full set leaked this year - and Velvet Sky, who he said had just as many photos and videos as Paige).

2. fapper1

fapper1

They also claimed they had almost all the TNA knockouts and some of the women wrestling on the independents but then deleted them after someone got arrested when the JLaw leaks got out.

3. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Yeah, dude is full of shit. Parroting what he'd heard, and making up bullshit. Claimed he had Bayley nudes, turned out he had a dump of her facebook with nothing even slightly nude on there. Go figure.

4. vgfan

vgfan

I mean, he did give me a Serena Deeb pic three years ago that didn't see the light of day until her set dropped earlier in the year, so where he got that from, I don't know.

Anyway, I guess a mod should move these couple of posts to the Leaks Discussion, if you please?

5. bruskoman

bruskoman

So is it confirmed that there are more of her set?

6. sdaltons

sdaltons

Where was this posted? The ElTrumpo thing I mean

7. BobRossMakesMeHard

BobRossMakesMeHard

on vola a while ago when paige was leaking. looks like the mods deleted the post though lol

8. bruskoman

bruskoman

Yeah leaks on volas die so fast cause of the mods

9. BobRossMakesMeHard

BobRossMakesMeHard

it wasn't a leak. it was a text file that contained messages in a vola room where someone was explaining one of the ways you can get into someones facebook account.

I posted it here but a mod deleted it from this forum.

legendel, Bogs2 and Rorsd3 like this.
  10. pocohontasss

pocohontasss

we do 2 be honest .. we do ;)

11. Akomplice

Akomplice

Actually mate it's even worse. They don't just use the IP, but also a text messaged 6 digit code to the device. Before that, Apple sends an alert to the IPhone/Ipad notifying them that someone is attempting to access their ICloud, then tap "yes" for authorization.

I just bought a new IPhone and IPad, the first thing I thought was "Well that's going to make it more difficult?".. but not anwhere near impossible. It is also possible to get close enough and crack their wifi signal, then you don't have to spoof anything. I doubt parking outside someone's house is beyond any of these hackers ethical boundaries.

Two factor identification isn't new, remember those "pick a secure photo" prompts that banks used to use. I'm sure normal people thought the same thing back then, this is going to make it impossible. The same thing was said about Captcha, so they had to improve its security.

It's a game of cat and mouse, as it always has been. One side finds an exploit, the other side patches it, and so on ad infinitum.

Also, I'm not a hacker but I have taken a fair share of CIT/Computer Science classes and I'm certain that it doesn't take nation level resources to spoof an IP. There are many ways to skin a cat.

Then there are so many professional hackers for higher on the "Clearweb", "Deepweb", or Tor.

I saw a pretty clever/simple attack recently, where the hacker sends a text message to the target, with essentially the same wording as Apple or Google use "We've noticed a suspicious sign-in attempt to _______@gmail.com from IP address 555.555.5.555 (Disneyland, CA) blah blah blah... please reply to this message with the 6-digit verification code you will receive momentarily... blah blah"

Then the hacker attempts to log in, the code is sent to the target's phone, the target replies to the fake alert message with the 6 digit code, the hacker receives the message and voila.

When I saw this method (on Twitter), I thought wow people always find a way around these things. They always will.

12. blaws

blaws BANNED

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Yes things get harder but hacking never stops. It's a game of cat and mouse always. Like the DRM thing with video games, there will always be someone with the power to crack it. The information wants to be free. I don't know why you're being so negative. People will always take nudes of themselves. We just need to wait for other exploits.

13. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Could you guys not bump this thread until you have new content to add? You'd think this would be obvious by now.

tunk87, Faitmaker, 1800fordfs and 3 others like this.
  14. vgfan

vgfan

As annoying as that is, posts like yours are just as annoying.

Also further proves the need for a separate area to discuss the leaks that isn't one big thread where posts and such get lost in the shuffle.

15. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

tunk87 and Ice like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.