1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Ashley Troub from ghost hunters admits to having posed for topless photos

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Haswell, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Only on the head with a hammer in his basement.

4 people like this.
  2. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

LOL

Fucking Hell, I just can't get over how classic 'you creepy fucker' is.

Hahahahaaaa!!!

3 people like this.
  3. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

5. AFX

AFX The funky drummer.

For the record, that text was shopped and what I imagined she might have written.

4 people like this.
  6. Fuzzopi

Fuzzopi 49ers Faithful ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I kinda figured that. Apparently his twitter name is @RollKage.

7. Haswell

Haswell Guest

Heathyr Hoffman also blocked me after questioning her about topless modeling.

8. Smoopy

[​IMG]

9. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

You're so cool.

6 people like this.
  10. J3scribe

Go figure.

2 people like this.
  11. Haswell

Haswell Guest

Jane Riley from ghost hunters academy.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Smoopy

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Hey haswell, what do you think would happen if you went up to a pretty girl in the street and asked her if she had any nude pictures of her that you could look at?

She'd maybe scream at you, maybe slap you, probably alert people that you were some sort of sex pest and if you were really unlucky a passer by might take a dim view of your actions and give you a healthy slap or two.

It's obvious that this sort of behaviour is out of order. So what makes you think it's okay to do the same to a girl online?

1 person likes this.
  14. J3scribe

Do random girls on the street advertise the fact that they're willing to do nude modelling? I certainly don't condone his M.O. but there is a notable distinction to be made between your example and what happens on the internet. The web is full of weirdos and oddballs who routinely do in anonymity what they would never dream of doing in public. Just look at the way many of the members speak of celebrities in the celeb forums. How many of them would actually say or do the things they speak of if they were in an actual face-to-face situation? Damned few, damned few.

But when you put your life on the internet for all to see you have to expect bad shit is going to arise within whatever good you're trying to achieve. That's just reality, there's no getting around it.

However, there is something that I can have an affect on, and that's that this is the last thread of it's type from Haswell. Everyone had their phun or otherwise made their feelings known, but even I am beginning to find his twisted obsession with the women of Ghost Hunters Academy more than a little disturbing. So go ahead folks and get your final comments in because I will be closing this thread in the not too distant future.

J~

2 people like this.
  15. Jammsbro

It was all good fun until you decided you wanted to be a red after eleven pages of being part of the pisstaking?

I wholeheatedly disagree with your statement too. This guy has found zero images of any of these girls nude and decided to go on their twitter and facebook and pester them for nude images. That is a mile away from asking a nude model for the same. They are TV presenter, ones he wants to fuck and using the fact that he wants to fuck them as justification for acting like a sex pest is somehow okay because we have an internet now? No, wrong, on all counts mate. TV presenters, not girls who get their tits out for a living.

16. Jammsbro

And as for closing the thread? Closing it just because you feel like it? Because you can? There is no reason to. NO rules are being broken and people are posting in here quite happily.

17. J3scribe

I never said it was okay, I said it was inevitable.
    Actually, he violated the spirit of an agreement we had made long ago.

He understands what I'm talking about, even if you don't.

18. Fuzzopi

He was using nude models as an example to make his point, which I think you missed. The point was that people will do things behind the mask of anonymity that they wouldn't do in person.

He wasn't saying it made it justifiable. He was pointing out that there is a difference between what someone does over the internet, and what they do in person.

19. J3scribe

I can fight my own battles Fuzz, but thanks. ;)

20. Fuzzopi

I posted my response before I saw that you had already addressed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.