1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Assorted CGI artwork

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Niceman, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Niceman

Niceman

Hello all.

I can do photoshopping ok and if the stars are in alignment I can take a decent pic with my camera, but my sphere of creativity usually centers on CGI/3D artwork. So, I thought I'd share some of my art with you. What I make depends on the mood that strikes me, so you'll find scenes of fantasy, sci-fi, horror, modern... just whatever, with ratings from G to XXX. I'll start off with some basic scenes and R rated pinups to test the waters, but will be happy to share more if people find them to their liking :) Thanks for providing an area where we all can share our creativities :)

Titles: "Beach Girl", "Peace", "Showertime in Alaska", "Nakida Elegance"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Razor84, helium, TheOne and 4 others like this.
  2. Niceman

Niceman

... and a few more :)

Titles: "Layla Collage", "Stacked Rock", "All Wet", "Jumpstart"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Razor84, Cy, cmonkey and 4 others like this.
  3. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Cool. Welcome to the CB!

We need 3-d people :)

Niceman likes this.
  4. Niceman

Niceman

Here's a few that aren't so sexy, but I was rather pleased with how they came out :)

Titles: "Hunter", "City of Steel", "Experiments in Dance", "Ambush", "Downport Bar"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Razor84, Cy, cmonkey and 4 others like this.
  5. Niceman

Niceman

Thanks :) I did a search to see if there were any others and nothing came up so I'll do my best to fill the niche (and get the ball rolling for others :) )

Cy likes this.
  6. xrayray

xrayray

Nice poser scenes, pp in ps? you got skill:)

Niceman likes this.
  7. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Welcome mano. I'm impressed with your work and probably the amount of time you've put in to learn the skills too :)

Niceman likes this.
  8. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

fuck it... did you do those yourself? amazing work! Welcome into the CB!

Niceman likes this.
  9. Niceman

Niceman

Thanks :) Forgive me though it's been a long day being a farmboy nerd so my brain is all cramped. pp in ps?

10. Niceman

Niceman

Thanks :) I'm honored you like it. I've been doing it for several years now, but I'm self taught. I probably know a third to half of what the program is capable of.

11. Niceman

Niceman

Yep :) That's all mine up to a point. The way poser works is you have various 3D models (people mostly) and you load them, pose them, add the appropriate textures and lighting and away you go. You can certainly make 3D models from scratch and import them in, but there's a wealth of premade models for free and for sale. My libraries are full of scenery and clothings and characters that I've bought from other people, but how they're used and in what setting and all is all me.

12. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

i'd assume this means 'post production in photoshop?'

nice work, i'm not familiar with poser but i've got a few years experience with 3d modelling, been a while since i did anything with it though. nice work.

13. Niceman

Niceman

That's what I was thinking too, but I usually say Postwork so that'd be pw in ps.. regardless, yes I use photoshop. I pretty much use poser nowadays for my modeling though I'm familiar with Bryce and Cararra, though the latter I used to use way back when it was Ray Dream Designer, so I'm trying to re-educate myself with all the changes and new features.

14. Niceman

Niceman

Here's some more... I can't resist good humor (or bad puns) so a few things that are silly and sexy at the same time :) Enjoy!
    Titles: "Fraternal Twins", "Rivals", "Busted!", "Alien Abduction", "Last Mams"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cy, Razor84 and helium like this.
  15. Niceman

Niceman

A couple more from my galleries. I hope you find them to your liking :)

"Elegant", "Barbarianne", "Time to Go"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cy and Razor84 like this.
  16. Razor84

Razor84 The Masked Man

Great stuff! :thumbsup:

Do you plan on going into the video game industry or animation?

Niceman likes this.
  17. Niceman

Niceman

Thanks :) Don't really have any plans for that type of thing, though a few of my friends have done exactly that. I mainly make my art for my own personal enjoyment. I'll also do a few commissions from time to time and I'll do illustrations for some websites I deal with and framed pieces for the 80s style video game arcade I own. I'll take photos of the arcade, then have pics showing the video game characters hanging out at our place playing the games. I also have a 'celebrity wall'... kind of like the 50s night clubs that have the celebrity autographs of those that've been there. I'll do that with the game characters. Here are a few examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cy likes this.
  18. Niceman

Niceman

Been under the weather of late but I'm getting back into the swing of things so I thought I'd share another I did recently.

"Everyone Needs a Hug..."

[​IMG]

Cy and Jammsbro like this.