1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Bella Thorne - Bodypainted, 10/09/17

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by kokos11, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

I stay well away from the "did or didn't she" implant discussions.. basically, you can't fix stupid, as Scribe has pointed out several times. However, with a meth-head in my family (she's barely 50 and gets mistaken for her mother's older sister), I think I am on safe enough ground to guess that Bella is no tweaker. She may (maybe) do a line of coke, likely inhales a little weed every now and then, but no- I draw a hard line at meth or crack.

Not a chance.

No matter how good her "stylist" is at hiding it (and looking at these images, her stylist needs a brain makeover!)

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

It also has a lot of trolls. People get their hooks into a notion and repeat it endlessly until the next bit of trendy bullshit pops up, and then they beat that to death too. I call it the Cyrus Effect. And it's annoying.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  3. Mic50

Mic50

I was a long time lurker & saw some threads about her & others where a few posters would go crazy & attack anybody that saw the obvious implants.
    They would post "never seen a real tit in person, huh?" type replies.
    Then when even an idiot can see they were implants the same crew post "so what?"
    never admitting they were clueless & then closing threads :angry:

kiwi18 and ringojuna like this.
  4. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Lol no that's just dumb.

Move on.

5. rubberguy

rubberguy

regardless if she is high or not, regardless if she has implants or not. everyone one happens to check out her posts. she is willing to make your day by showing everyone something each time who are you to demean her. if you find the way she acts offensive, or if you think she has implants and it offends you, the easiest solution is to skip the post and move too the next one. no matter what anyone does you can never make everyone happy or like you. just try to make yourself a better person so others won't feel this way about you.

6. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

This fucking guy. No quit in him.

7. Mic50

Mic50

Who is demeaning her?
    You actually backed up my points though, so I thank you!!

Adults should have discussions of drug use & implants on a message board without White Knights running to the rescue
    Implants are not demeaning, the fact you & others think that any conversation about them are is the issue.

The fact that you cannot bring up drugs or implants with out defenders is asinine.

Oh & I will leave this pic here for all her drug defenders .............

[​IMG]

8. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

9. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

So anyone that may have a different assessment than yours is a "white knight"?

Sounds like you can't handle a difference of opinion, snowflake. Grow up.

AlexisWhen and dark_lodger like this.
  10. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

I can easily have an adult discussion. What I don't like is folks who have no first-hand knowledge of the celeb in question refusing to consider other possibilities. One guy (I assume he's a guy) states she's a crack whore like it's a fact, and then jumps all over anyone who says "maybe not".

This person's a whore because she slept with a rocker, this one's a junkie because she's been seen in the company of someone who also may be a junkie, another one's a crack whore when the scars on her face could be genetic. It's bloody endless, and bloody stupid. Unless you know the person personally (in which, why the hell are you even on this board?), if you don't like the images you're getting -for free-, move on.

And it happens all the bloody time. Entrenched opinions, totally unwilling to so much as consider that there may actually be another explanation. Remind you of someone?

Now I'm going away for the rest of the day. I'm starting to steal too much thunder from JScribe.

11. Mic50

Mic50

& my points were made for me.
    Lack of reading comprehension is abound & White Knighting is in force.

So yes, all the Hollywood reports of her partying are wrong & there is no fire to the smoke.
    Just like she never got implants either, right?
    I bet its the same people on both

Again for the reading impaired, there is nothing wrong with implants & hopefully she gets her partying under control.

I look forward to more White Knights responding & keeping their head in the sand.

BlackJack777 likes this.
  12. Paul Christopher

Paul Christopher

Nothing really wrong with being a white knight around here from time to time. Too many posters here are so quick to run these girls through their personal meat grinders with absolutely no evidence to back it up (yet you're still here, still downloading the pix?). In the case of Bella, so far, any serious reports I have seen that refer to her partying (which she does, no question) have not referred to her as a junkie. Yet at least four people on this board have asserted that she is, supplying no evidence to the effect.

When Paris Hilton and Britney Spears were at their lowest, the evidence was everywhere, not just in so-called "supermarket tabloids" which essentially make up anything they think will sell their rags. No reputable publication so far has said anything about Bella being a junkie, she hasn't been checked into rehab, she hasn't been fired from a job for it, she hasn't shaved her head, peed her pants in public, or attacked an innocent sedan with a bat.

So show me some evidence she's a junkie and I'll maybe believe you. Maybe. Elsewise, you are only here to try and show how tough you are by beating up on people who refuse to buy your pablum without evidence. Point to a decent story from a real source, post a copy of it, or some such. Otherwise, you really are just another troll and I should stop feeding you.

dark_lodger and J3scribe like this.
  13. fishman5440

fishman5440 15 Year Member

What do you mean "if"?

14. Mic50

Mic50

Beating up on people?
    Holy shit, another Nancy.
    Need a hug or something?
    BEATING UP?

BlackJack777 likes this.
  15. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

His angry troll replies to this prove your point.

Paul Christopher likes this.
  16. chevychase1

chevychase1

I thought it was the Dean from Community.

17. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder