1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

BIG SHOCK! What happend?

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by cayne, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cayne

cayne Guest

Hey boys and girls,
    you won't believe your eyes when you see the "new" phun.org forum. You gonna ask: "Where are all the threads"? The answer is simple, they were deleted. As I opened this forum I wanted a platform for my visitors, where they could actively participate: post statements, share links to funny videos and sexy pics. But during the last year the development went into a different direction. People started posting insane amounts of pictures and videos, in the end it was a pure trading/sharing forum. But hell, I don't want to say the current situation is a fault of the posters, it's my fault, that I didn't start regulating the posts earlier. As you know 90% of the pictures and videos posted on the internet belong to somebody. Although we always worked with the webmasters who contacted us with requests to delete links to images/.zip files, we reached a point where it wasn't possible keep the forum online in the current setup. But what does this mean for the future?

Important part begins here:
    From now on it's only allowed to post amateur pictures/no copyright pics. And official pictures of models and their sites.
    Click here to see an example of amateur pics.
    Click here to see an example of official model thread.

Regarding the video forum, it's only allowed to post short funny/sexy clips. No RS/YSI links to full DVDs and similar stuff:
    Click here to see an example of a sexy clip.
    Click here to see an example of a funny clip.

Threads like this one are also still possible. We won't cut your head off, if you post a few pics of a hot chick. But no member content and full sets.

No changes for the general forum, celebrity and about phun.org forum.

We will need some days to bring more of the old threads back, matching the new rules.

Bottom line. We will focus more on official model postings. In the next weeks a lot of models gonna start posting here, famous names like Raven Riley and others.

The new changes split up in positive and negative points.

Negative:
    - No links to full sets of models.
    - No links to full DVDs.

Positive:
    - More models posting on the forum. Not only pics, but also talking with users (possible fan signs)
    - Still nice links to funny and sexy clips.

I've always seen this forum as a addition to the frontpage of www.phun.org and not the other way round. And with this changes it will be a great addition to the homepage, where you still will find a lot of nice content, worth to be checked out daily.

At the end, I want to thank all users, who ever posted on this forum / visited the frontpage. I know this is a big change, but it's also a possibility to start something new, and if we stand/work together I'm sure it will be as good as now, probably even better. Of course it will take a while...

-- cayne / www.phun.org

Btw. if you want to reply to this post, please do it here.

Minesfine and asil like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.