1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blake Lively alleged leaked nudes - x5 [ADDS]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gern

gern BANNED

Boob size, nipple size, everything matches up pretty close from what I see. I just wish there was a pic showing that mole on her sideboob. That would clinch it for me.

[​IMG]

2. Shellshock

Shellshock ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Can't remember seeing such a long topic debating if it's or not the person.
    The person in the pics has a gr8 body,no doubt !

3. 4BOXER

4BOXER

its her... no doubt about it...

Richard Assman likes this.
  4. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

quite conclusive :tup:

5. straitfan1

straitfan1

Wasn't mine? :( ;)

6. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeah your ass evidence I greatly appreciated ;)

7. Barry_hall

Barry_hall

This Di Canio guy should come out and say the photos r her, and she sent these pics to this Di Canio guy

8. swae

swae

Where is Donald Trump when you need him? :-D

9. crack_pipe112

crack_pipe112 Ten Years of Phun

call me blind but it does not look like blake if you comapre faces to these and actual photos of her

10. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

I'm happy she has so many moles, the easier to identify.

11. MrCreosote

MrCreosote

Just a thought: if she did admit that they were of her, then she could claim copyright infringement and by either threat or real legal action have the pictures taken down. Instead, by denying their authenticity, she's encouraging people's interest, media coverage, and the spread of these pics throughout the web.

To support my first point I would submit Renee Olstead's recent nudes (not literally). They came out, the lawyers got excited, and the pics disappeared.

12. That is just not something one hears very often.

13. Badcat

Badcat

From another board v

johnmark and Ted the Bellhop like this.
  14. iheartnips

iheartnips BANNED

I'm with you right up until the bold part. The problem is that her denial of the photos doesn't actually promote the spread of the photos. It doesn't have any effect on the proliferation of the pictures either way. And I can cite the Olstead case right back at you as evidence for just how ineffective copyright claims are when it comes to the internet. I can get you those pictures from a dozen websites right now if I so choose. Same with all the Vanessa Hudgens pictures, which were also claimed by copyright.

Copyright claims are a band-aid. I think Blake's reps probably made the right decision by claiming it isn't her. As we've seen here, there actually is doubt among many netgoers. Had they admitted it was her, nobody would have any doubt at all.

15. Its her .. She can't take legal action if someone fakes some pictures of her .. The only legal action she can take is if they are her and they were stolen from her. Case closed move along..

16. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Not true at all -- she has two legal recourses:

1. They are her. This is what happened with the Ashley Greene nude photos a little while ago. Lawyers immediately claim pictures were stolen and send cease and desist letters out to every site that posted them claiming copyright infringement and that the pictures were stolen property. Site either take them down immediately, or face massive lawsuits that they will lose (there's no defense once you get a C&D). Hard to find those nude now, because that's what Ashley had her lawyers do.

2. They are not her. At that point, the legal ramifications become fuzzy. Blake can claim defamation, but she can only sue the initial site and then ONLY if she can prove they knew the pictures were fake. Otherwise, she is a celebrity and suing the sites and press become dicey, because the sites can claim that they were told they were her. The images look like they *could* be her, so it doesn't fall into the Penthouse/Anna Kournikova category where it was ruled that the pictures were obviously NOT Anna so printing them as her does fall into defamation.

The fact that we appear to be in Category 2 territory -- Blake's people are claiming it's not her and are threating to sue the initial site -- is evidence that the pictures are not her. A blanket C&S would bury these things pretty quickly. Of course, it's possible that she's decided to deny it since she thinks that acknowledging them would be detrimental to her career. She is starting to carve out a movie career so she might think denying is the best option.

humorleung and cooperlamar like this.
  17. mdveis

mdveis

Yeah, I know. I had to go to google and spend about three seconds looking.

a train likes this.
  18. dilofozorus

dilofozorus

It is amazing to me all this business about nude pics of celebs - and more often not that much of a celeb - gathering to the US market.
    In Europe - e.g. France, probably not uptight GB - there is not one real celeb/actress that has not shown tits'n'ass'n'pussy at least once on camera. And these are major popular and award winners women including Meryl Strip level Oscar winner Marion Cottillard or Juliette Binoche to name just two.
    Censorship and conservative USA is creating side revenues with this overhyped phenomenon of leaked half naked photos and threats of lawsuits and profit sharing on distribution rights.
    (I say half-naked because notice how a clear pussy shot is missing from above Blake Lively, how peculiar?)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Not to mention the topless beaches in the south of France or even Spain where you can see beautiful girls stripping naked right there on the beach to get in-and-out of their itsy, bitsy, tiny, weeny, little bikini bottoms, because over there, your right to nakedness is protected by ... the constitution.

To me, the pictures of Lindsay boob slip in the Miami waves are so beautiful they should be on the cover of any mainstream women's magazine.
    [​IMG]

19. monster1977

monster1977

Its soooo funny to see you discussing these pictures! I think: Nice titties!! If its Blake or not, I dont care!

So long folks!
    Monster1977

jzilla likes this.
  20. an observer

an observer

This started with the famous words <you decide> and we are now @ the 440th post!

Btw just looking at how pretty Marion Cottillard is in #438 above ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.