1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Breastfeeding at 8

Discussion in 'Funny Videos' started by cayne, Aug 1, 2008.

1. cayne

cayne Guest

Damn, this shit is weird:

[youtubevid]fxv6R9fUO74[/youtubevid]

2. stev1955

stev1955

That just isn't right.

3. Skitchew

Skitchew

seems very wrong to me, since when does a CHILD know best lol

4. Galokin

Galokin om nom nom nom

a pint of milk doesnt even satisfy me let alone a trickle of boob juice!

5. magicfingers

magicfingers

Would you be saying all this if it was your favorite model's boobs you were breast feeding off of? I didnt think so....

6. wtf Mate!

wtf Mate!

absolutely fucking nuts... i wanna see the 15 years down the road video of these girls... God only knows what psychological issues will develope from tit feeding for so long... I'm guessing they become dykes... for fucks sake let the tit go already...

7. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

I'll be the 1st to say that I have a Breastfeeding fetish, but I am talking about the boyfriend or husband breastfeeding on their girlfriend or wife. To let your children still do it at 8 is Totaly Fucked Up! :p [​IMG] :twisted:[​IMG]

8. loporaproti

loporaproti

That just isn't right.

9. fishman5440

fishman5440 15 Year Member

fucked.... in the head....

10. mpam

mpam

Holy $#!t! ...lol
    Still, freedom is when you can do whatever doesn't hurt other ppl, so it's ok I guess...

11. Necromantic

Necromantic

man... that shit is insane :< but idk maybe it tastes better? :p

12. twitslueth

twitslueth

13. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman Coochieness

I'm thirsty mommy! :lol:

14. filterup

filterup

Ah....child abuse?....

15. Cave Devil

Cave Devil

Its more than a little wrong, but mpam is right, it doesn't hurt other people.

Taking this a bit further (and this is my :2cent:, I'm not fussed if you agree or not), I bet the girls have no allergies like many other kids these days, which I think has a lot to do with people's reliance on baby formula and also their overwhelming urge to sterilize absolutely everything.

Breast milk gives us the foundation of our immune system, you're at a disadvantage from the start if you don't get enough of it. Also, sometimes a few germs can help keep the immune system busy and stop it from getting bored and attacking things it shouldn’t.

Just something to think about.

16. RomZomCom

RomZomCom Zzzzzzzzz 15 Year Member

Those girls are going to grow up completely tit-obsessed. Possibly even lesbians.

17. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

I have to agree even though I am a breastfeeding perv, there I admited it again, and this is just my :2cent: also. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing a mother can do for her child it's why her breast swell up as big as they do. It's like buying a gallon milk for your breakfast cereal, and then letting it go to waste. There's just to many kids out there these days comming down with food alergies. I could be wrong, but I think one of the causes is feeding them formulas. But I still have to put my foot down at that video when the kid can chew their threw. Even a bitch weans her pups off her tits bye then.

18. The_Joker

The_Joker