1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Charlotte McKinney - Skimpy Bikini in Malibu, August 9/2015 (LQ / *HQ Adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by amble, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Crenshaw77

Crenshaw77

Now if only Christina Hendricks would do this. . .

2. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If only there was a video...imagine the wobble factor.....

3. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Thanks for the HQs. Balls. Drained.

:wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

1 person likes this.
  4. TuffTurd

TuffTurd

She would be alright as a backup girl if I didn't have any other girl to fuck.

5. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

Maybe this is her audition for the new Baywatch movie? I mean I'm sure she can't act one bit since she can barely speak what's on her mind in interviews but you don't need to talk to run on a beach in a bathing suit

6. Denver-666

Denver-666

mmmmmmmm. It will be fapping time tonight.

7. wikl1

wikl1

exactly how I'd picture her reaction to warm, salty liquid hitting her face

8. measy

measy

not to be a douche, but this is why i don't get all the attention emma watson, mila kunis, miley cyrus, and the rest of the little girl body types get. this is a woman's body with big curves!!

9. expirat

expirat

Maybe the one you cited have other things than a killer body. They are singers or actresses. And models aren't as famous as they were... By the way, I would better have a threesome with Charlotte McKinney/Kelly Brook/Kate Upton than with Emma Watson/Mila Kunis/Miley Cyrus :D

10. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Not to get all jk'ish, but give me charlotte, emma and miley. Best of all worlds (silicone experience, nerdish prude, and a freak in the sheets)

11. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I saw an interview where she said she already turned down PLAYBOY, but she would go naked for VOGUE. I hope somebody from VOGUE was listening.

12. mdveis

mdveis

I'm certain that Anna Wintour thinks she's trash.

13. bamboozlednow

bamboozlednow

she turned down Playboy for now. she's still somewhat relevant now and is still building a career. she doesn't want to immediately soil any reputation or credibility she has by immediately posing nude. once nobody cares about her anymore or everyone gets tired of her teasing and never showing off the goods, she will have to pose nude somewhere in order for people to care about her. maybe not Playboy, but somewhere.

perfect example of this is Lucy Pinder. she refused to show her tits but eventually caved once people got tired of her never showing them. she took a lot longer to take her top off than most Page 3 girls.

14. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Where is our little Taylor love'n buddy? Did he get banned? Haven't seen him suggesting anyone for Playboy in a while.

15. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

That will be the day.

I'd like to agree with you, but until it happens...

16. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Oh my....

17. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

She specifically said she would pose nude for VOGUE. She does not have the typical model body, 5/10, thin, so it would be a stretch for them to shoot her unless it was sweeps or something. They could make news and say as many men shelled out for the magazine as women.

Anna Wintour is not the only woman who thinks she's not all that. Virtually every female I know dislikes her b/c she has the boobs. With Upton is was like, "she's a sister..." but with McKinney they flat out do not like her. I guess it's not easy being pretty.

18. zoomfrog2001

zoomfrog2001 Guest

You actually thinks those boobs are fake? There are a lot of fake boobs out there and fewer that are well done. These aren't even close. Just because boobs are big doesn't mean they're fake. As punishment you need to go and look at more boobs.

1 person likes this.
  19. thor2

thor2

Holy Fuck! What a hottie!

20. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Emma......Stone, Roberts, Rigby, or Watson?

And no, Charlotte doesn't have fake boobs.