1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SWIMWEAR CLASSIC THREAD OF THE WEEK: Maria Menounos Bikini Candids - Beach In Miami 31.12.10 - many many adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by mah0ne, Jan 1, 2011.

1. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

I'm not blaming her whatsoever :D I'm commending her in her choice in bikini's. Just call her Droopy [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:wank::lets_do_it_wild:

Dr. Bombay likes this.
  2. the_shocker

the_shocker

Don't think I've seen this one before.. My apologies if I missed it

[​IMG]

chess1972, spinmonk, mike632 and 32 others like this.
  3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

All I know is we need to start getting all the female celebs to start wearing the same oversize bikini bottoms so they can do a "menounos" too! First choice for me would be Jennifer Aniston.

Herb Tarlek and perception like this.
  4. potty

potty ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mahone Great fucking find man..

And great Adds guys..
    :tup2:

5. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

Didn't see this one posted yet. If I missed it, apologies.

Butt Crack

[​IMG]

chess1972, spinmonk, manofoz and 60 others like this.
  6. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

Please, Droopy was no Smedley.

[​IMG]

7. billygun7

billygun7

Thanks for posting!!! I like said butt cleavage!!! Butt crack is harsh.IMO:p

8. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Butt crack too? These are the greatest bikini bottoms EVER.

9. flamesfan

flamesfan

I almost feel sorry for her. She got absolutely slaughtered by this Pap. Who is a legend in my books, maybe he should give lessons to the other paps that shoot grainy or fuzzy as shit pics.

10. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Do you only understand Retard? :D

11. PooDiddy

PooDiddy 15 Year Member

is she dorkin' the commish?

12. pussysucker

pussysucker

Am i in dream????? fuck i just seen her one bikini picture, but omg omg its my xmass gift i thanks all to santa, :wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank: :wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:

But guys is't not fake?????? please did i believe this????

13. I wish something like this would happen to someone like Holly Willoboobie! :lol:

jims1js likes this.
  14. holecard

holecard Guest

Thanks for the butt cleavage pic! This just gets better and better! :fing02:

15. kimjim08

kimjim08

All I can say is that I am happy to see a good looking woman who is not afraid to go play in the surf. She not only looks good in the bikini but doesn't just sit on the beach and actually goes in the water. This is a classic "oops" moment.
    We are just lucky someone was there that knows how to hold a camera and take pics at the right time.

billygun7 and WhiteFang33 like this.
  16. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Were these genuinely "paparazzi" photos? She was doing a photoshoot, there may have been more than one camera that was actively being used, and judging by the quality of the pics they look like they got "leaked" by someone who maybe had direct access to the photoshoot? :hmmm:

17. Mexicola

Mexicola

Maria gave a very brief mention of the bikini "malfunction" on Twitter in response to Perez Hilton.

@billybush @mariamenounos She needs a new one! I saw photos of her in the black bikini and, uhm, A LOT of Maria #DownThere!

@PerezHilton yeah, quite unfortunate.
    less than 5 seconds ago via ?berTwitter in reply to PerezHilton

I hope she's not TOO mortified. She put a smile on a lot of men's faces.

18. crack_pipe112

crack_pipe112 Ten Years of Phun

19. yeahjazz

yeahjazz

Pussy slips, great boobs, AND butt cleavage?! This is great and thanks to all that posted pics!

billygun7 likes this.
  20. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

I watced Access Hollwood lastnight, and out of all the stories they never mentioned the best thing that happened to Maria during her holiday break trip to Miami Beach. I wanted her to talk about it, and weather her pussy is fully bare or did she leave a landing strip.[​IMG][​IMG]:wank::lets_do_it_wild:

billygun7 likes this.