1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[DF/SO/UL] Yvonne Strahovski - Dexter s8e8 hd720p hot, sex

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Aug 19, 2013.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Yvonne Strahovski - Dexter s8e8 hd720p

Well,she's nude :) But shows '0'
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Format : AVI at 4 937 Kbps
    Length : 50.6 MiB for 1mn 26s 3ms

Video #0 : AVC at 4 500 Kbps
    Aspect : 1280 x 708 (1.808) at 23.976 fps

Audio #0 : AC-3 at 384 Kbps
    Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz

http://ul.to/inm80zo5
    or
    http://dfiles.eu/files/qabnq0x81

They forget to CGI her nipple in s8e9 :) Very short actually sequel from s8e8. Well after 50+k videos I edited this is the first one short as 4+ sec :) All 4 nipple lovers.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Length : 2.76 MiB for 4s 170ms

Video #0 : AVC at 4 500 Kbps
    Aspect : 1280 x 708 (1.808) at 23.976 fps

Audio #0 : AC-3 at 384 Kbps
    Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz

http://dfiles.eu/files/ma9csghsv
    or
    http://ul.to/4726qhiq

29 people like this.
  2. Statica

Statica

Will we ever see anything? :(

1 person likes this.
  3. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

wtf :EEK:

just let the bra, it's cheaper and looks better than that

4. dvdvids

dvdvids

instead of Yvonne's ass, they're into McH's ass..

5. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

son of a bitch!
    that's what I have to say! bring back Jaime Murray. at least she showed tits and ass!

6. celebsnude

celebsnude

8 people like this.
  7. Emperor

I have to ask. did they CGI-ed her tits out or something?! because I know Yvonne doesn't have that small breasts, and no, it's not as they are flattened and it's a weird angle. something is wrong...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

Yeah, I don't know. I was wondering the same thing watching it tonight thinking that this director must be the master of the non-nude nude scene. No matter the what angle, nothing significant was shown. But, that shot that should have at least shown some cleavage was just ... weird.

3 people like this.
  9. Lenny31

Lenny31

Wow, that's disappointing. She should join Anna Camp and Deborah Ann wall on True Blood. The sex with zero nudity club. Deborah is still the champ, but that's like 4 screw scenes for Yvonne while still remaining clothed.

Beautiful legs but....meh.

1 person likes this.
  10. voodoo_man1907

voodoo_man1907

''this director must be the master of the non-nude nude scene. '' hahahaha dude really you made me laugh :)) God bless you

1 person likes this.
  11. Statica

Statica

all that flesh and still see nothing, looks like she is covered quite well regardless

1 person likes this.
  12. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

should have had the title "Michael C Hall's Butt Dexter s8e8

what a crock of shit this scene is and a massive prude Yvonne is

1 person likes this.
  13. SINK

SINK

The director must be an expert in geometry to work out those angles.

2 people like this.
  14. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

That's what I though so! They are jumping all around and still nothing is shown. There is no such choreography, must be CGI in post production.
    Look at the completely flat tits :O

1 person likes this.
  15. Dreeday

Dreeday

It was edited in post. I was pretty much obsessed with CG and video effects in high school and majored in video/special effects in college, before I switched to Advertising and Design in my Junior year. I laughed when I was watching this episode last night. This was like a tutor exercise from one of my video editing classes. The shadow under Micheal's right arm, covering Yvonne's left tit, in this scene was created in post.

[​IMG]

His arm wouldn't cast a shadow that dark and heavy, given the light scource in the room. Part of her left tit would've been somewhat visible. I won't bore everyone and break down the entire scene and point out all the tricks I noticed in this love scene, but yeah they used both post effects and tight camera angles to make sure we couldn't see any T and A from Yvonne in this scene.

I have a feeling Yvonne's going to be one of those actresses that waits way too long to do a nude scene. She's going too wait until much much later in her career, likely when her popularity is all but gone, when she final shows everything and very few people are going to give a care.

Right now, the most we can hope for is one of Yvonne's ex boyfriends releases some sexy photos of her or someone finds the original footage of this scene or the one from last season of Dexter, before they were edited all to hell in post. My money's on the ex boyfriend photos.

3 people like this.
  16. Emperor

ha! told ya, guys! it was CGi-ed. what a stupid waste of technology.

3 people like this.
  17. voodoo_man1907

voodoo_man1907

I don't wanna see dexter's ass I wanna see yvonne's naked body .. :((

2 people like this.
  18. Statica

Statica

I wonder if it is more her waiting for the right movie/part to get properly naked. She doesn't seem to be against it when asked, maybe doesn't think tv shows/guest spots in movies is worth doing it for? Dunno

1 person likes this.
  19. The Executive

The Executive

I don't mind that Yvonne didn't show her breasts. I'm almost totally a "leg man" and although it was a good scene it was very short -- typical for this or any Showtime series
    The woman is 31 years old and her TV career hasn't been that spectacular. "Chuck" was only on NBC for a couple of years, and I didn't even watch that. In Dexter she had two short runs as Hannah McKay. I can see her doing longer sex scenes in mainstream feature films.

2 people like this.
  20. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

she is so fucking sexy

2 people like this.