1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by The Masked Avenger, Jan 3, 2024.

1. The Masked Avenger

The Masked Avenger Staff Member

Since there is no discussion allowed in OF megathreads, I have created a thread for any discussion similar to the leaks discussion thread in CX, which was created for the same purpose.

Perfect4ths and Warpigg like this.
  2. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun POLL STAR ★

Not sure where this goes other than it being a discussion. Regarding people such as Brandy Gordon, Kara Del Toro, Bonnie Lynn, Anastasia Rine, Klaudia Nicole Pietras, Nicola Cavanis, etc. They have done professional modeling photoshoots, or runway modeling, or magazine/professional modeling. However, most of what they do is done on social media (IG, FB, YT, etc). For placement purposes on Phun, are those people considered "Celeb Extra" or "Social media people"?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
  3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

There's your answer. If the reason for their fame and their continued relevance is a result of their social media presence, they are social media personalities. This change is not about finding a distinction between celeb or not celeb. It's very obvious that the lines have changed, blurred or have become almost non existent. There is a clear difference between the people you mentioned, who rely on social media to maintain their status or relevance and people who are established in other fields and just post some shit to social media because they are vain and want everyone to know how great their life is.

Snark, MartMort9801, S-type and 2 others like this.
  4. Xray

Serious other question: what's the difference between amateur model and social media personality? Sicily Rose was moved to amateur model section and she does most of her picture posting on IG and FB, so shouldn't she be in the SMP section?

5. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I dont know what you're talking about. I see 4 posts of hers in the ama section. All by you. None were moved by anyone.

6. Xray

Ok well, that was before the Social media section existed. Should they be moved or just let it go?

7. Majesty9917

They're moved to SMP and prefixes have been added. Still no clue why you said they were moved to ama.

8. Xray

I was my mistake, sorry. Thank you for moving them.

9. fudefrak

fudefrak

I feel like it might make more sense to have individual discussion threads for more popular OF models. Unlike celeb leaks, where there are only a few leaks here and there, OF content comes out all the time, much of it from people many of us have never heard of or care about. I feel like before long a single discussion megathread for all OF content in general would get hectic and hard to follow.

MartMort9801 and Xray like this.
  10. Majesty9917

Not gonna happen. In order for them to be useful they would need to be pinned so people know they exist. Theres already enough pinned as it is. The whole first page of SMP would be pinned threads.

11. Toonniii

Toonniii

- I read the new rules -

So, concerning SMP Megathreads, we lost the possibility to ask-request for a particular vids/pics, and/or the broken links, to be (re)upload.
    DM-ing the OP isn't the solution, since their PMs would be overflood by the requests.

For many of us, this is an issue.

12. Majesty9917

I'm not following what you're saying. Requests for reups were never supposed to be in the threads. Also, most times if there are broken links or content that is no longer available, it's longer than 2 weeks after it has been posted. Posting in a thread at all in that situation would also breach the bumping old threads rule. Threads are not to be bumped that are over 2 weeks old unless you are adding content. Your options are the same as they have always been. Use the request thread https://forum.phun.org/threads/the-social-media-personalities-request-thread.3099435/ or pm the OP.

13. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

@Majesty9917, while you're on the subject, if I wanted to re-up some dead content in a mega-thread, should I do it in a new post, or should I edit it into the old post with the broken links?

14. Majesty9917

Content posts should never be edited beyond 20 mins from their creation point. Quoting the original post and noting it as a reup would suffice.

RDS likes this.
  15. mmaphd

mmaphd

On other forums the first post in the megathread is a post saying "pics/updates only here, discussion thread here" with a link to it. It works very well that way.

Personally think it's ridiculous we can't talk in the threads, but I'll follow the rules. It's just boobs, right?

16. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

That would be the case if the megathread was created before any content was added, however, we are doing this after the fact, so we are adding the instructions at that point. We don't need to spam out a megathread and make finding the new stuff difficult, especially when some user love to quote the entire post only to say "thanks" or :wank:

There is a like button, use it and move on.

Majesty9917 likes this.
  17. Majesty9917

Why are you making such a big deal out of this? There is a discussion thread. Why does it matter if it is dedicated? Use names, quote threads or individual posts. It will work fine that way, as it does with the leaks discussion thread. You have so much to talk about but I haven't seen 1 post in the discussion thread that actually has to do with any specific subjects or threads. I appreciate that you will follow the rules, but even if you didnt, we would enforce the rules. There is no point in continuing to press this issue, other than to create aggravation on either your part or the moderators part.

Perfect4ths likes this.
  18. fudefrak

fudefrak

In the leaks thread, if you mention a celebrity, or a leak, you can be pretty sure people are going to know who you're talking about. In here, there's a high probability you're going to be talking to the void, people will be talking over other people, real discussion will be next to impossible because of the large amount of models and content posted from them, so I feel like people are probably just going elsewhere to discuss those posts. But sure, I'll try...

So what's up with those latest Stella pics? Why is there blur at the bottom of each one.

Guyute729 likes this.
  19. Majesty9917

Exactly why we're not gonna have a discussion thread for every model. Christ!

I have tried to be nice and that didn't seem to work. I have tried to explain how you can make others aware of who you are talking about. Now i will give examples:

https://forum.phun.org/threads/pics-vids-sophie-mudd-megathread.4393980/page-14#post-17618185

Sophie Mudds ass look absolutely incredible here.

https://forum.phun.org/threads/pics-vids-velvet-sky-megathread.5050990/page-5#post-18203295

Finally some hardcore content ftom Velvet Sky. I hope she continues. The vid looks like it cuts off. I wonder if there was more to the vid that she didn't upload or if the video posted here is only a cut of the original offered on her page.

https://forum.phun.org/threads/pics...estiny-rose-megathread.4703455/#post-17605305

This triipiebri chick here with littlepolishamgel is fucking cute. Wouldn't mind seeing more of her stuff posted here.

Is that so fucking difficult? How would it be any different if each of those posts were made in a dedicated thread? Use links. Use the quote system to address specific posters or questions/comments. Separate threads are not going to happen. If there is no discussion in this thread, it's either cuz nobody has anything to say yet or people have come in here over the last few days and only seen posts that have nothing to do with any actual thread or subject. Anything further about this from anyone will be removed and your ability to post in this thread going forward may be removed as well

Perfect4ths likes this.
  20. Majesty9917

1 more example of how you can discuss

Her eyes look really fucking creepy here. Don't know if I could get off with that staring back at me.

Perfect4ths likes this.