1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

[​IMG]

"almost gone, almost here" by Evgeni Donev
    well, autumn/winter, of course - no other connotations...

keep yourself warm (we got the first first snow of the season here yesterday) -
    and maybe consider a "almost here" minus the almost on occasion. advent ;)
    there will be a very warm welcome!​

Funkyboyroy and S-type like this.
  2. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Just to show that I am still around, and that E is certainly in my mind now and then, let me pay a rare visit to this thread. And I can post a picture too. The view from my window. We usually don't have snow around here in November...

[​IMG]

Funkyboyroy, TheRiver and S-type like this.
  3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

^^^ pretty much aware of the fact that there may be somEonE ElsE rather than me who`s on your mind when it comes to sharing a view from your window...
    same here (and it`s still here and growing) - probably due to the missing of E?

nevertheless -

[​IMG]
    somewhere in Latvia - unknown photographer

hope you`re having a festive season, E, some twinkling days ahead, a sparkling turn of the year and a bright next year!

goaldernit and S-type like this.
  4. sexypix

You're completely wrong my friend. I want to share the picture of the view from my window with everybody here on Phun. It's the actual view from my window that I wouldn't mind sharing with someone spEcial on a cold winter morning waking up from some hot night time activities...

TheRiver likes this.
  5. TheRiver

well, guess i forgot to add an (after) at the end..., sorry ;)

6. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Bright Eyes :D

7. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

[​IMG]

Our Euphoria is such a wonderful and beautiful woman CK made a fragrance after her

Ramsfan and Austxsoul like this.
  8. TheRiver

some two months, quite a few unsolicited (but well-intended) mails and pm`s, one christmas and a change-of-the-decade later...

[​IMG]

"99" by Valerii Orlov (Russia)

aside the fact that i wish you to have as much if not only sunny periods of sun his year on "your route 99" (or maybe "69" *s*)...

... i`m a little flattered that some phunners think we might have some kind of "special relationship" and i have some first-hand news about your (hopefully well-) being. sorry, not even second- or third-hand news. no need to pm me furtheron, folks, sorry.
    let`s hope E is "alive and kicking" (and maybe one day finds her way back to phun...)!

9. sunnypadreguy

sunnypadreguy

AMEN TO THAT.

10. TheRiver

[​IMG]

spring in sight.
    for someone like me who isn`t the biggest fan of wintersports (helps to keep toes intact, at least) kind of "light at the end of the tunnel".
    probably pretty unlikely that this path leads you back to phun, but spring always means hope, so...
    take care (til then?)​

11. TheRiver

what`s another month... ;)
    (well, maybe we should ask the people of Tunesia, Egypt, Libya... )
    winter is almost gone.
    ...a sweet, familiar scent
    sweeps with promise through the land...

(Eduard Moerike)

[​IMG]

"Ladybug Landscape" (Spring 2010 - near Bakersfield, Ca., USA) by Mark Geistweite

wishful thinking....?

not knowing if you ever read all this - how do they say? "the thought counts": hope you`re doing as fine as last time you`ve been around here.
    nothing new (and hopefully repeating this isn`t too annyoing) - some E-rays would certainly help feeling frisky!​

Ramsfan and Austxsoul like this.
  12. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I thin our Euphoria outshines the beauty of spring. :)

13. TheRiver

acknowledging her independence (and considering the period of her absence from here) ... i`d barely call her our... *sigh*
    let`s hope there are only pleasant reasons that keep her off.
    (no secret that i miss her - and i`m sure i`m not the only one. a sign of live wouldn`t hurt, for sure)

Ramsfan and goaldernit like this.
  14. TheRiver

well... okay. pm and e-mail don`t "work", so (sorry, no fansigns and vids, just a few words):

apparently you took another step further in "moving on". new chances, new challenges. grab them, master them!
    thanks for letting us/me get to know you a bit, thanks for encouragement, lending an ear, wit, humor, caring - your (more than just once stunning) presence (do i dare to say "friendship"?).

good luck, all the best, E - godspeed!
    hope you had at least a few good moments here - i still don`t think phun and the phunners cause endless nightmares. otherwise you probably wouldn`t have beared with us for 4 years.

take care - and be taken care of,

M. / River

15. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just wanted to thank you all for the well wishes and messages... and for those who expressed concern, all is grandiose in my life, much to be happy and thankful about! Priorities change and I find myself not on here often, but it doesn't mean the worst.. in this case it means the best. I hope you all are still enjoying the "phun" of life and thriving in silly banter and witty humor. It was always the best thing about this place(sexy photos included).

Cheers,

E

phoolish, avee, pigger and 9 others like this.
  16. TheRiver

great!
    some may say (and be correct....) that 24/7 of perfection can become "boring", so.... there are ups and downs, average, good and bEttEr days.

Zum Wohl! ;)

17. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Glad to hear that life's treating ya well, Bright Eyes :)

18. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Great to hear from you E, thanks for dropping in.

19. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Welcome back E. :D

20. sexypix

Good to see you. Thanks for dropping in!