1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

2. sip

sip loves the Phun

really good to know you are enjoying life, we certainly miss you

all the best

sip :)

3. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

:hug: thanks E

everytime i see a Katie fey thread i think of you, and all the things youve said you want to do to her :yumyum:

4. sip

sip loves the Phun

all be damned me too Pigger :p

5. Crusader276

Crusader276 Legman ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

HopE thE music vidEo of ATB would turn you on ... :naughty:

6. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

[​IMG]

bees do it...

hope you`re enjoying your summer!​

crazy4new likes this.
  7. serhatbg

serhatbg

hi there can someone uload all of Euphoria`s pics because the links in the other tread are not working anymore tnx in advance

8. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

she took them down herself and asked everyone to remove fansigns she made. she obviously doesnt want the floating around and we all respected her wishes. besides its her naughty sexy mind thats so beautiful with her

Salty Longshanks likes this.
  9. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

hear hear :cheers:

10. TheRiver

no reason... other than:

[​IMG]

spring approaching.

[​IMG]

thought i`d say hi, hoping you`re doing fine.
    (and winter is def. thE lEast i`m missing...)​

crazy4new and pigger like this.
  11. TheRiver

me again...

[​IMG]
    Honoapilani Tree at First Light by Matt Anderson
    "Along the Honoapilani Highway is the West Maui Forest Reserve. Warm textured hills showcasing beautiful palettes of green and yellow in the sunrise golden hour.
    Near Hyashi Village I passed a tree that made a perfect compliment to the V-shape in the mountain range. I waited for the sun to rise to a point that would illuminate the hills a with sweeping catch light."

half a world away. almost literally...

anyways - half a year ago - literally! - since your last sighting here. most certainly no day to celebrate for us "remainders".
    hope you´re doing great - be well!
    (and - if you read this - think about avoiding making this a whole year ... as you know i`m a sentimental sap *s*)

crazy4new likes this.
  12. pigger

*sigh*

River bumps and gets all our hopes up. hope your happy E :) :hug:

13. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

:lol: yeah

14. TheRiver

^^
    well, sorry for that, but couldn`t resist (see post #1141 - it`s the season):

[​IMG]

remember? "trying to preserve that childhood, unspoilt curiosity"?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (photos by Natalja Ova, Ukraine)

likely my final bump, i suppose (i`m afraid?). it`s just more phun when the recipient is "thErE".

Be Doing Well, E!​

Ramsfan likes this.
  15. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

I think seeing E rolling around in the poppies would be quite the sight to see

16. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I wonder how she is doing these days. :smile:

17. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Knowing her, she's probably kicking ass at everything

18. TheRiver

crazy4new, Umi, Ramsfan and 3 others like this.
  19. fistfull

fistfull

Anyone happen to have a full collection download of all her submissions or would that be out of the question?

20. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Won't happen. E had all her photos taken down as a personal choice, so we wouldn't allow anyone to post them here out of respect to her, given what a valuable member/friend she has been over the years to the members here.

sip, Jammsbro, fistfull and 3 others like this.