1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Emma Watson Leaked Pics and Videos

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Mar 14, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furrymurry

furrymurry

FightOnSC! likes this.
  2. RoddieS

RoddieS

Gps can't be changed easily but keep pushing that.

The toes don't match. It's not hard to believe this was a production and what does it matter? This whole thing feels too rehearsed and researched.

Why would she send this to her stylist? Chances are this new gps photo and accompanying videos were added to the real changing room photos to give them more weight.

3. Regulatori

Regulatori

Did you respond to the right person? lol
    Go to any old thread of hers, I'm like 1 of 500 people that actually stick up for her in feminist bashing threads. She has a degree from an Ivy league school/Oxford, could have retired in her teens from ONE film series, UN Goodwill Ambassador, etc.. She's not just some b-list no name.

I'm simply saying out of all the Fappening woman, Emma has a LOT of Hollywood/political clout (not to mention being loved in her own country)...don't be shocked if we see heads role this time. It would be like releasing private pics of Amal Clooney or Catherine/Duthess of Cambridge...not the type of woman/positions you want to fuck with.

4. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

Trying to compare toes seems to be bordering on paranoia LOL

1. Several matching moles on body including what appear to be (on photo) matching moles on chin and under lower lip
    2. What appears to be matching birth mark close to tummy button
    3. Girl in bath is wearing a distinctive bracelet which by some strange coincidence can be seen quite clearly on the wrist of a certain Emma Watson arriving at JFK the day after the bath picture was taken.

I think people either believe it based on that....or not. Trying to compare toes or size of knee cap, arm pit etc etc based on a low quality video in water...aint gonna prove a thing.
    If someone pops up and say "Ha ha! I made it. Found that bracelet on Ebay and got my gf to wear it in the bath and then I faked the Exif data"....I'll tip my hat to them for their commitment to fool us all.
    I can't see anyone going to that much trouble and not giving us the money shot.

5. flea999

flea999

For God's sake, those feet are the same.

JrGooNer and tacomaguy20 like this.
  6. jones1351

jones1351

Can't say I agree with you that she'll go on the war path. I think (hope) she's smart enough to know she can't put the cork back in the bottle. More importantly I hope she can figure out that a knee jerk push for legislative action will embolden those already chomping at the bit to crush net neutrality. Any pretext they can latch onto will do. Open and free exchange of information, while it sometimes results in embarrassments like this, is essential to causes like hers. All that aside it would make her look silly and she doesn't strike me as silly.

7. horus666

horus666

or maybe, she's just being kind to us afterall

8. candyass

candyass

ffs it's infuriating seeing dinguses trying to claim the bathtub vids are not Emma.
    Like others have said dozens of times, her unique moles and birthmark by navel match up perfectly, the shape of her hips, and at end of one of the vids you can see bottom of her chin and lower lip which has more easily distinguished moles. Those of us who are actually Emma fans spotted these things immediately from past hours of looking at thousands of paparazzi bikini pics and photocalls and portrait sessions. You don't need to have some secret insider info or bother with researching EXIF data and location to be certain of this.

The pic of her showing face in the bathtub is a faked composite of a screencap from the second video and an image that was part of same leak set, IMG_7869.

The bathtub vids and pic 100% guaranteed are Emma, enjoy her naked beauty already since this will probably never happen again, and stop fucking trolling about them being someone else.

CelebLover1 likes this.
  9. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

your should correct read Emma Watson habe no nude Videos or pictures the video is afake

Look on the tub behind the Girl Kids Shampoo since when is Emma Mother???

10. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Yeah, good point :confused:
    Her 12yo sisters don't use shampoo

11. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

All you ever do here is post scorn or criticise others...
    Don't you ever wake up happy and think today I'm not going to be a negative ****?

Tatsu and AlexisWhen like this.
  12. God Emperor

God Emperor

[​IMG]

There you go,it is Emma. I proved it.

13. DDP73

DDP73

I think you'll find that (a) you don't need to have kids to use kids shampoo, and (b) some women prefer using products that are easier on their hair due to fewer damaging chemicals (such as kids shampoo). Watson pointed out in an article about the shampoo she uses (or is basically promoting), and the fact it has no parabens and is vegan. The bottle behind her appears to be a vegan kids shampoo based on the labelling. If you are going to rule something out at least bother to look at what it is you are ruling out as evidence for your argument.

https://intothegloss.com/2017/03/emma-watson-beauty-routine/

jones1351, Krayt and SophieK81 like this.
  14. axo_mx

axo_mx

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

100%

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    loltroll, Hotrod1, jones1351 and 3 others like this.
  15. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

ahahahaha! this made me laugh. thanks. I needed it after scrolling of so much useless posts with no pics.

16. Bolok

Bolok

[​IMG]

jman69, TheloniousMonk and Preyfr60 like this.
  17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

18. kelly1066

kelly1066

All this shampoo bottle palaver is silly; as being as it wasn't her bathroom why would her particular hair products be sitting around the back of the bath? Don;t know about you lot, but if I'm visiting folks, family, friends, I take a bottle of anything particular i use or just use theirs for the one time? also pos

19. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2019
  20. Desdinova

Desdinova BANNED

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2019
    zooeywebb, dazzab87, raynman and 16 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.