1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SWIMWEAR Emma Watson on holiday in Italy Bikini 4/8/20 lq tagged + HQ/MQ Adds Page2/3 topless

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Big Bamboo!, Aug 4, 2020.

1. jlh2009

jlh2009

It's a shame if the paps did take the photo's of a malfunction and got them to buy them to not let it go public because that would for sure have scared them off and be way more private. We could have seen multiple days of new Emma Watson holiday pics instead of just two!

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  2. jifffemann

jifffemann

[​IMG]

Dont know if its real or not, supposedly pulled from the digital version of the french magazine Public.
    The text roughly translates to :

chyron, Hotrod1 and oldasshit like this.
  3. Wadsworth

Wadsworth

Holy hell.

4. Amorphous

Amorphous

I wish someone would change the thread tag to nudity. I've been waiting to see that tag next to Emma Watson's name for years.

SophieK81, candyass and CaptainFan88 like this.
  5. Wadsworth

Wadsworth

Yeah, same here. Probably why this thread isn’t blowing up yet. I almost passed right by it before noticing the glorious word “topless” added to the subject.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  6. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

It had +5000 views in the last 2 hours ;)

7. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Bro I will be the First to do that If it happens (just for you) it might break phun for a bit but im sure Admin will be OK with that :lol::lol::lol:

8. wendyj72

wendyj72 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

an AI Upscaled image that i Posted in celeb extras today

[​IMG]

9. yucon

LQ uncropped

[​IMG]

10. yucon

Ok, I've cleaned the thread. If a new pic(s) appears, it must be posted here.

But if you just want to keep talking and babbling about the authenticity of the topless photo, her holiday, the hotel or some evil French conspiracy ... you can do it in THIS THREAD. Have Phun!