1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emmanuelle Chriqui - topless @ Randall Slavin "Achromatic" exhibition

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Regis, May 7, 2016.

1. TLK_1983

TLK_1983 15 Year Member

I always thought she had great tits, nice to see they're even better than I imagined!

2. pluto459459

pluto459459 Lilo's Imaginary BF Ten Years of Phun

all pics look like the blurred. been an exhibit since march, over in a few days

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

She's never been pregnant, has no children or even been married. The pregnancy in Entourage was pure Hollywood artifice.

1 person likes this.
  4. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

I get what you're saying in general, I'm not sure that's the case for her though. As I understand it, her and this Randall Slavin guy are close friends and she was proud/happy to do this when he asked her.

5. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

I don't believe she's ever actually been pregnant. She was fake pregnant for the Entourage movie, but that's it.

6. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

This is probably the best it's going to get. Great work.

3 people like this.
  7. 23denali

23denali

Here is an explanation about what the pictures and exhibition is about

Press Release

LOS ANGELES, CA -- March 18th, 2016—KM Fine Arts is pleased to present ACHROMATIC, a solo exhibition of new work by LA based photographer Randall Slavin at KM FINE ARTS | Los Angeles from April 14th – May 17th, 2016. Public opening reception with the artist will be held on Thursday April14th, from 7-9PM.

ACHROMATIC will featured 18 new photographs from Slavin’s newest series of work focused on nudity and the female body. Drawing influence from iconic photographer Robert Mapplethorpe, Slavin situates his models in irregular poses, drawing attention to the variation in the human form. Where Mapplethorpe enlisted body builders, Slavin’s work focuses on models and actresses. The likes of Emily Ratajkoski, Emmanuelle Chriqui, and Lindsey Wixson are a just a few that can be seen in this project.

As the show titled suggests, all 18 large-scale photographs featured in this exhibition will be colorless as well as entirely nude. By developing a lighting system that reduces the clarity of the photographs, Slavin steps away from the voyeuristic approach to nude photography and ventured into a realm of suggested imagery. He explains:

“I have always been inspired by the idea of the things we think we see... how we as humans fill in the blanks with our own imagination. How in 1960 moviegoers were certain they had seen the goriest murder ever filmed in Hitchcock’s classic PSYCHO when in reality they had seen nothing. They felt it. They imagined it. I liked this idea when it comes to photography. How we spectators fill the image with our own life story.”

Viewing this body of work is akin to looking through fogged glasses. The final white on white images pull the viewer in, allowing them to see and feel what comes naturally to them.

Slavin is a prestigious celebrity portrait photographer born and raised in Hollywood, CA. His photography debuted in New York Times Magazine, and has since been seen in every major title from GQ and Esquire to Rolling Stone. He has exhibited in Paris, and has participated in a solo show at Annenburg Space for Photography. In 2011, he received the Hollywood Style Award for Photographer of the Year and currently splits his time in LA and New York.

8. odell

odell

What a bunch of artsy fartsy bull shit :bsflag: Snapping a photo ain't fuckin' art. Just take the woman's picture and show us her beautiful tits :damnit:

1 person likes this.
  9. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Such a hot, sensusal woman!

10. amicitia

amicitia

Well on my list I have a few I am even desperate to see achromatically blurredly and distortedly starting with Avril, Emma (Watson) and SM Gellar.

The Project will expand I trust ......

11. arrogantamb

arrogantamb

This is why we can never have anything nice. And why we don't fucking deserve it, either.

2 people like this.
  12. americanidiot

americanidiot

Boy, some of the complaints remind me of the old song "Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven (but Nobody Wants to Die)" Ms. Chriqui is gorgeous and she's got a wonderful body, all the more so considering she's 40. IMHO she's had some help with her boobs, but what does it matter? Real or fake they're fantastic. As for the complaints about the Slavin style for this shoot, the distortion is (again MO) likely the ONLY reason that Emmanuelle -- who has never been shot nude before -- agreed to do this shoot in the first place. Instead of nitpicking, maybe we could just say THANKS to Slavin for persuading her to pose, Emmanuelle for posing nude, and those who posted the original and tweaked images on the thread.

8 people like this.
  13. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Yes the models have, but Emmanuelle Chriqui has not. I stand by my original comment - she only chose to do it because of the style of photography the artist was employing.

2 people like this.
  14. joneblaze

joneblaze 15 Year Member

perfect perfect perfect tits

2 people like this.
  15. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

We have seen Avril Lavigne naked, she's had several nip/boob slips over the years plus that leaked pic from the fappening.

I'm with you on Sarah Michelle Gellar. Here's another celeb who's nearing 40 and been a long time nudity dodger. I'm hoping that Sarah is another actress who makes her nude debut once she reaches 40, like so many others before her. It would be great to cross her name off my list.

16. ImaDamager

ImaDamager

FFFFFFFUUUCK!!!!!! I have hoped for this for years and was convinced she would never bust them out. So happy to be wrong!

Thanks for the pics guys. This is the post of the year for me.

3 people like this.
  17. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I will just go by they are real and be happy
    and hopefully someone can convince her to show the booty, because the booty is fucking perfect

18. jones1351

jones1351

My favorite Adrianne Palicki role.

2 people like this.
  19. DaveGT

DaveGT

Its amazing how some members on here refuse to acknowledge fake boobs.
    They make it seem as if it is a put down.
    It is the entertainment industry & most go under the knife!

20. diremire

diremire

You've never seen Snow Day have you?

They are real.Plain as day.

1 person likes this.