1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emmanuelle Chriqui - topless @ Randall Slavin "Achromatic" exhibition

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Regis, May 7, 2016.

1. Indian Fan

Indian Fan

BEWARE!!! When I clicked on the pic it brought up one of those stupid "You have a problem with your PC - Contact Microsoft at this number..." and holds your browser hostage.

Please check the link!

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Which image?

3. Fifasoccer2

Fifasoccer2 BANNED

what a fucking tease

4. dg76

dg76

I don't think in the past they were fake, but as mentioned above by another, she is 40, and likely got some assistance IMHO. That's ok, they are nice, but personally I would have loved to see them in their prime. That would have really been something. Remember when Alyssa Milano set the world on fire with that sweet chest meat? Oh how I loved them back in the day. Ahhhh, memories.

1 person likes this.
  5. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Adrianne is way hotter though

1 person likes this.
  6. amicitia

amicitia

[Well yeah Avril's bikini top slipped once in the sea and there was a fairly good see-thru recently wearing a skeleton-design lace dress ..... but are you Totally accepting the very HQ "leaked" picture of her (headless) tits is indeed her? I dunno on that one]

1 person likes this.
  7. Obama is a status

Obama is a status

Funny...if you ask anyone prior to this past weekend if they would be able to see a topless yet somewhat blurry pic of Emmanuelle Chrique or not, 100% of dudes on this board would say "yes".... Fast forward to today and some fools are complaining...smh

2 people like this.
  8. DaveGT

DaveGT

Not any more, but thank you for backing up my point!

9. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Why?

10. odell

odell

We finally get to see a topless picture of super hot Emmanuelle, but it's an "artsy" photo that is unclear, intentionally blurry. So close to wow, but not quite.
    That's frustrating...and kinda disappointing. Is that really difficult to understand?

3 people like this.
  11. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Because Emmanuelle isnt hot in the slightest. Never thought so in the past and still do not think so

Different people, different taste ;)

12. babar03

babar03

Yes you are very different of many people of this thread it's sure. It's not a question of taste but objectivity.

I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence face but I recognize they are hot women with lot of charism.

If you can't recognize Chriqui is hot is because you are not objective sorry ;)

13. Mullet

Mullet Titties! 15 Year Member

Her tits look fan-fuckin-tastic. And oh, I see...this became another one of "those" threads...

14. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

we need a seperate discussion thread....90% of this thread is ppl complaining about free nudity.....

1 person likes this.
  15. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

I think you're not understanding the point of a forum.

Remember that nobody is requiring you or anybody else to read the comments or comment yourself.

If all you want is the photos and to see the blurry, poor quality nudity feel free to come in, copy/paste them, scroll past all the discussion/comments and then exit.

2 people like this.
  16. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

you are only being rude because i'm right.......i specifically said we need a discussion thread so i'm perfectly aware of the point of the forum.....in fact the mods made 2 seperate threads for the fappening.......one for the photos and one or the nonsense like what you call discussion........besides that point to see the touched up versions of these photos i still have to scroll past your discussion so i can't avoid it and my comment was specifically to help others who want to see the pics.......so you failed 3 times in 1 post.

1 person likes this.
  17. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

FFS, if you don't want to read posts but only want to see pictures there are other websites out there. The beauty of Phun is that it not only allows discourse and dissenting views, it encourages them. THAT is what makes this forum worth visiting for people who like that sort of thing, and obviously you're not one of them. :nutkick:

18. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

again where did i say posts are bad......i said 90% of this thread is ppl complaining over picture posting.......but i won't add tyo the bellyaching so i will stop here.

19. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Wow.

Yeah, wish she would have done this years ago but sexy picture nonetheless. Thanks everyone for sharing their edits :)

20. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

No, I am being rude because you're being an arrogant jerk. I understand what a forum is about and have actively been participating in the discussion within this thread while simultaneously looking at the photo(s) and edits that have been posted. It is possible to do 2 things at once. I heard humans are capable of doing such. My buddy walked AND chewed gum at the same time the other day. You should try it.