1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Fappening 4.0 list 04/11.17

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Kalamity, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Franko

Franko

Rather not say but should clarify wasn't mentioned in terms of an imminent leak but rather as having a set...like I said probably b.s.

2. jahnke

jahnke

When comes something new.

3. jercap

jercap

Just another rumor...

4. Franko

Franko

Probably - but considering we appear to find ourselves on the brink of nuclear war heres hoping that the hoarders find that reason enough to share the archives ;)

5. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Haven't heard anything about Aniston. Nothing to that.

6. Franko

Franko

Mods not approving my replies but yes probably b.s but have heard things before about cut scenes being traded so perhaps not an icloud type leak but production stills/footage like what happened with the now infamous break up topless leak.

7. kelly1066

kelly1066

Unless there are lists I've not seen; Jennifer Aniston's name has never appeared on any of the dozen or so lists in relation to any Fapp events or Celeb leaks. Just like Little Mix have also never been mentioned that some idiots are having to be told at a nearby blog forum too. lol.

8. the_shocker

the_shocker

A few days ago, someone was posting a couple non-nude pictures I hadn't seen before of Mila Kunis and Anna Kendrick. Anyone know if there's actually something more out there or were they just social media pics?

9. Phantom111

Phantom111

Von Anna gibt's leaks von 2014 aber alles nur privates keine nackt oder sonst was Bilder :(:(:(:(

10. stalkerazzi

stalkerazzi

Unless some big time collector/hacker likes the attention all the fappenings are getting most A-list celebrities will never leak during their prime so don't hold your breath for Selena Gomez anytime soon. Still watching a hacker group dump tools worth millions for free makes me think there is still a chance. Hopefully we get to see her before Donnie tiny hands nukes us over an SNL sketch.

11. shadows6

shadows6

I think we're going to need to start using the word "FF lister" since some of the posts are even lower than Z listers (not that I'm complaining, just mean that in jest) also Yvonne got posted and I almost died of dehydratation that day, just now getting back the strength and mental clarity to type anything else than "page down, page up keys). Guess that means I'm going to have to start believing in god.
    the one that posts Kate Mara (if they exist) will get to choose my confession.

12. shadows6

shadows6

Some people, just want to watch the internet burn.

13. SDLRob

SDLRob

I think this run is done. Saw a few names I never expected to see revealed and it was worth the wait.

Still hoping the Emma Heran stuff drops, the description sounds awesome.

shadows6 likes this.
  14. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

If there's no new content by the close of day tomorrow my time (PDT) then I think we'll call this episode over.

15. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

It's still too early for that, I think there will be more content leaked. We just have to be patient.

16. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Could be another week lull, is all I'm saying.

17. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

That's true. I'm comparing the leaks we've got so far to the list and it's spot on. I'm waiting for Bella Thorne, Demi Lovato and Carice van Houten among others. I'm really hoping that there's more of Miley, 30 odd pictures sound too less to me.

18. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dear Hackers

It's Easter. Please give us something new that makes the egg-hunt worth its while!

Thank you

19. Nerdman3000

Nerdman3000

Does anybody know if there are going to be any Kylie Jenner leaks? I know she was supposedly on the Fappening 2.0 list, but she never came out, and she's not on the new 4.0 list.

20. fapperman

fapperman

I want to see more and more leaks of Vanessa Hudgens. Hoping there are some of Ashley Tisdale and Christian Serratos floating around. And if we're lucky Madison Gesiotto. Plus the Mt Everest of nude leaks would Jessica Simpson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.