1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY! FLORIDA KITTENS!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, May 26, 2005.

1. oshafir

oshafir

lol I meant CODING, jeez i make a mistake and i never hear the end of it :D. lol its ok even talking about my stupidity with you is fun :D.

I did see one problem with the site (which may not be a problem at all). When i click on one of the girls to see their preview part, on the top when you click the "home" button it it just goes back to the home of the model not the main floridakittens.com part. Know what i mean? :D (lol sorry for my being extremely confusing i aint that good with all this computer crap)

2. ReservoirDog

ReservoirDog Que?

nice.....goodjob with the site kory

3. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Thanks for the eye, Oshafir... believe it or not, I actually did that on purpose. So do you think the HOME button on the model pages should always go back to FloridaKittens? I'll think about changing that.

4. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Here are the fansigns I owe... I'm sorry, I think these ones suck... oh well. If I'm not taking the pictures, I can't guarantee their quality :( haha...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. oshafir

oshafir

lol ok so it isnt something wrong with the site then :D (lol i can't believe you actually understood what i said :D)

By the way if you're making fan signs I am always happy to accept them :D

6. oshafir

oshafir

o you use blackmail to force me to join :D, i see how it is. You tricky tricky white girl (this method must have already gotten you at least 20000 new members right :D).

Hmm mind if i'm that rare exception that gets a fan sign even though i aint a member :D

7. oshafir

oshafir

o yea [​IMG]. Damn kory, your hotness has made me lose all my intelligence (actually now that i think of it, it's worth it [​IMG]). Well at least you understand what i (normally) normally mean :D

8. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

fansigns at this time of night Kory? feeling ambitious are ya?

by the way... who has been taking the pictures? I can tell subtle differences in some of the galleries where it seems like different people are taking the pictures... and of course there's the one picture of brooke where you're in the background (stealing her ramen noodles)

9. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Woo hoo!

10. antheh

antheh Banned.

Good to see your site up Kory, and thanks for the fan sign, its my first. :D :D

11. shoob13

shoob13

Kory, the site looks awesome! I can't believe how good it looks. Welcome back! What a way for me to end the year (last day of work for the summer) as to find your post and the new site! Thanks for making my day! Welcome back to you and the girls....In your honor, I will go out and get hammered this weekend...maybe take some naughty pics and send em your way...to audition for your site!

Welcome back sweetie!

12. Joey451

Joey451

you look nice kory, to hungerforce thanks for everything, this is a nice forum
    man.... :cool:

13. Mr. Malta

Mr. Malta

Thanks Kory, great!

14. instancabile

instancabile

I have see only the tour... but you need a hand of a designer...
    Specially for the picture ---> [​IMG]

15. the_doctor

the_doctor

WOW!....Kory, I think the new site is definatley gonna entice me to sign up. Looks GREAT! I know I'm a dipshit for not doing it sooner, but I think ya got me with this one.

16. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Hey thanks for being an asshole and hotlinking a picture off my site. If you knew anything about websites and the "hands of designers" you would have known not to do that.

btw... I taught myself how to do this... and cropped that picture a long time ago. No, I don't need any boys to run the site.

17. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Sorry I was gone for the past 20 hours or so... I missed a lot of you guys' posts... and my pictures went to X's! I'll fix em and put something new in there... give me a second...

18. TatudGonzo

TatudGonzo

Damn yer up early !

19. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

I wasn't getting up... I was STILL up from the evening! Five hours later... I'm back! Lotsa work to do

20. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

u aint getting anything done while phunning. believe me :(