1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY! FLORIDA KITTENS!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, May 26, 2005.

1. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Could you please NOT disencourage Kory??? THANK YOU!
    :p

2. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Haha! Thanks sexypix. You're right... he did keep me off the boards all afternoon. I was like, "You know, he's fucking right." And I did what I was supposed to. :)

What do you guys say... about time for a new thread soon with Florida Kitten pics?

3. TatudGonzo

TatudGonzo

If they are nude ya

4. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

YEAH!!!!!! New threads and pics would be awesome.

5. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

NOW THAT YOU MENTIONED IT, THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! THANKS GONZO!

6. TatudGonzo

TatudGonzo

shit let me by a subsctiption then

7. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

LOL :) some kitten slips from Florida Kittens? One could only dream.

8. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

I finnally figured out what happens with the subscription money.
    RAMEN NOODLE FIGHTS!!!!
    [​IMG]

9. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Oh, I wish that image loaded right. I'm so curious what it was.

Ramen Noodles are the catnip to the Florida Kittens. I'm sniffing your red X already.

10. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

Here let's try the thumbnail instead
    [​IMG]

I'm just gonna have to not make a comment on the "sniffing my red x" and let it go before I get into trouble ;-) but I'll buy you Ramen or catnip anytime you want.

11. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

haha...

that looks like a special room in heaven.

Your red X? my goodness, I didn't think of it as a euphamism for that. Haha... why would it be red? I'll tell you what... if your X is red, and you came to me like a friend, I might be a buddy and sniff it to help you diagnose the problem.

("snnnnff... smells like... not enough Ramen Noodles in your diet. I'm making out a prescription for Oodles of Noodles 'Oriental Garden' flavor. That'll take care of everything. You'll grow two feet in your sleep. Also, you might experience the sudden ability to lift a car right over your head.")

There, that's Dr. Kory

12. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Good, good. I have a new tool for tracking down people who hotlink my pictures. Lazy bums.

13. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

lol. You can now tell where it iis going?

I just disable the hotlink function and add an "allow" list on my webhost. I think it would be easier if you make up an "allow" list rather than search out every site that hot link your pictures.

14. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

I'd like to think when I die I might go to a place like that :p

Ok I just literally had to walk away from my computer to stop laughing. I spit Sprite all over my keyboard. My X isn't red but perhaps I do need some more Ramen in my diet. I could use the car lifting ability.
    [​IMG]

15. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Wellll... I'm usually sort of soft on the hotlinking in a way, just because sometimes it's beneficial... or done in good fun. But an allow list might be soon down the road for me.

16. wtfazzhole

as long as all your pics have your watermark it should be ok. As far as hosting goes, if you need me to help i am almost wasting 90 gig this month on bandwidth that i don't use up on my account. Have you seen the functions i have? Maybe you should check it out. I can also help you host some pictures if you like for this forum and a friend of mine's. ;)

17. wtfazzhole

how about i give you access to my account and you can just do it like you please?

You want to get on aim and i will show you how it works?

18. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Sweet! But my AIM is all fucked up lately... I can't get online! I even renstalled it... but it keeps telling me that I am trying to "sign on again too soon." I don't get it.

19. NyteWolfe

NyteWolfe

It normally does that when you put the wrong password in too many times. It should clear itself after a while but if it has been happening for a day or more there might be something else wrong.

20. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Yeah, it's done that for a few days now. I think it might be because I am on a network that has a lot of IM users... maybe it's trying to cool out the usage on part of our IP, or something...