1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Florida College Girls in their Undies!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cayne

cayne Guest

2. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I agree buddy but it is more like this
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Yeah, I wondered why I hadn't had any abuse in any of my threads for voting a certain other thread to be worthy of exactly one gold star.

4. linusnc

Well now you know buddy :) That is what I am here for for info and women :)

5. linusnc

LOL Yeah we belive in brains and beauty but there is nothing wrong if a girl has 3 nice brains :)

6. Tye

Tye

What up posse... Long time no talk on the Phun... Kory usually hogs the DSL. But she is protesting.

7. Tye

Tye

Uh oh, I got yelled at :(

8. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Hey Tye. Say hi to Kory for us, we miss her.

Are you gonna be taking her place, or will you get shouted at some more?

9. linusnc

hi Tye tell Kory hi for me I haven't gone to bed yet and it is 10 AM :(

10. Tye

Tye

I can't take her place! She posts much funnier than me. And she photopaints. I just play off her jokes. Am I gonna get yelled at? From what she was telling me, we can't vote on crappy threads or something. I guess there is some drama about a moderator reprimanding her for voting low stars 6 times. That's not even possible, as far as I know. And Kort says it's bullshit. I can only vote once :) A certain boring thread-starter gets a certain boring amount of stars from me. I thought I was ALLOWEd to do that. Isn't that what it's for? I hate it when other webmodels make lame posts here. And it's nice when someone is good at it. Diddylicious for example, is a GOOD poster on forums. She jokes around with us, and she isn't just making spam. Kellie from BBR is another good one. Also Lizzie... and OH, LAUREN SANDS... awesome webmodel forum poster. I've read a bunch of her stuff, and Kory says good things about her. But when a webmodel bombs 5 pictures in here and then endlessly blows kisses and writes laugh-out-loud a hundred times when nothing is funny, that is mega lame. It bugs everybody I'm friends with, that's for sure. You know my kittencollegues are lurkers here? We love reading what you guys write. I've been trying to get them to post too. I think Brooke was going to, but now I think Kory said wait. I think she has something planned :) Kory is yoda... hahaha... and I carry her around in a backpack. I saw that when she was making it :) I wish I wasn't pulling such an ugly mad face, but Kory was green and had yoda ears, so I guess I can't complain.

11. Tye

Tye

Why did you stay up all night? Didn't you have to work today?

12. linusnc

I sell stuff online :) So no :) But I do need to get some sleep after I wake up the old lady LOL

13. Tye

Tye

What do you sell online? Can I buy some? Is it chocolate?

Is it lots of chocolate on Ebay?

14. linusnc

no not chocolate just computer stuff :) You can buy anything you want from me :)

15. Tye

Tye

OOOH, I just checked the updates. Kory's putting the gallery of me naked on campus on the site soon... yIkEs!

16. Tye

Tye

The preview pictures is not on the front page, but if you click on my picture on the far right of the front page, and look at the page for me, there is a sample there. Just so you can find it :)

17. linusnc

Wow That would be nice to see but I am not a member :( I will have to use my imagenation :)

18. Tye

Tye

Didn't I make a fansign for Linus with the Superman? I guess you're just one of our "friends" anyway :)

19. Tye

Tye

wow, you have 10,000 posts. Holy cow

20. linusnc

MMM I dunno if you did I have ones with Kory on them I am just a "friend" too poor to join :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.