1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Florida College Girls in their Undies!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tye

Tye

Maybe that's why you got a fansign. The 10,000 post club.

2. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I like it here LOL *but I miss Kory* But you are cool :)

3. linusnc

I have like 10 fansings from Kory :)

4. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

LMFAO

Tye, I think I love you :D

I can't imagine PKK lying low like this without planning something, so I guess we'll have to be patient. It'd be cool to get you all on here though - kitten explosion!

[​IMG]

Seriously, I like your brand of babble. Come online more :)

5. linusnc

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. DrBrumTangerine

I think Tye should be Mace Windu:

[​IMG]

7. linusnc

8. Tye

Tye

[​IMG]

HAhahahahaha... I love the mace windu photoshop. Hilarious... I look like I gained a little weight in that pic though :) lol

9. DrBrumTangerine

It's all muscle, Tye - you need it to fight off the dark side! LOL :) xoxo

10. Pete

Pete

Why? Everybody is free to post here, and the community decides if they like it or not. Isn't hate an exaggerated reation?

I guess I know who you are talking about. Here are a lot of people like her pics, the comments in her thread show this. I am pretty sure there are people don't like her. That's life. But she takes the time to reply on almost every comment with a short comment. You think that's lame? Ok. But I think that's something special for those who get her comments. She made a whole bunch of fan-signs for everybody asking for it. Is that lame? No.

Anyway.... a third person made a story between two people public. Up to now we just know Korys point of view. Knowing the other point of view the whole story probably sounds a little bit different.

Anyway... it's between those people involved in that. We who aren't should go back to business and have phun watching/posting beautiful girls, not attacking/flaming third persons.

11. DrBrumTangerine

I for one don't like identikit replies. It's not special, it's totally impersonal - it might as well be a robot. If i'm just here to look at pics, then there's plenty of threads here to satisfy me. However, I come into Kory's threads for more than that. The random humour in here is better than most stuff in the General Forum, which is my fave forum on here.

I'd rather talk to a kitten that talks back with insight and wit, than a camel that just grunts at me with a mutual lack of understanding. And I love camels.

12. Pete

Pete

What I said...
    Everybody has his/her favs and non-favs...

13. DrBrumTangerine

That's fair enough. However, I also take issue with this.

I think Tye's got as much right as Kory to defend this thread and Kory herself. You're the one coming in here criticising. Funny, the model whom I believe we all speak of also has a history of barging into people's threads and not being too friendly.

If you don't like the models, why come in and antagonise? A lot of people aren't happy to see Kory exile herself over the way she's been treated, and I think she's got a lot of support on the board (especially from her housemate). Why wind us up?

14. Tye

Tye

If you think you're special when you get a comment, then I'm not publicly calling you an idiot or anything... but I AM gonna rate a thread I think is lame with some lame stars if I want to. That falls under "the community deciding if they like it or not" doesn't it? I'm a person. I read these threads, and I post here. I'm part of the community.

I don't think any of us, or Kory hated it at first. But it persisted. Like the noise of a leaky faucet... drip.... drip.... drip... x... o..... x.... o....

for months.

Kory, Brooke, myself, and Riley, aren't the kind of girls that just ignore the things that annoy us. Some people like that about our personalities, some people don't.

This drippy faucet was one we couldn't reach, throttle, and turn off. Like a pipe under the floor boards. The most I ever did was leave my virtual version of a note on there in the form of stars - "This room sucks. Annoying noise in here."

It was not five stars, in my opinion. Or four. Or three. Rate it whatever you want. Those who like it will enjoy it. And those who don't, won't. That's reflected in the ratings. There are 20,000 people in here everyday. The star-ratings are adjusted all the time, up and down.

People voted threads that Kory made of me down to low stars sometimes. I saw that. I got the message that some people didn't like what was in there.

15. Pete

Pete

What was first? The egg or the chicken?

I've never stated that I don't like her. Actually she is a beautiful girl. As the English language is not my native language, I don't get her full sense of humour. Antagonising? I just dislike it when a third person is suddenly involved in a 'story' between two people.

I have no problem with you, Tye, Ash or Kory or anybody else here...

16. DrBrumTangerine

I think there's a difference between quietly poking fun, and having a full-blown tantrum.

Fair enough, and I understand where you're coming from. Unfortunately, Kory's staying away at the moment, but she's still in contact with quite a few people here, and I'd say it's only fair if she allows them to act as proxies (third-party representatives, if you've only heard the word in a computer setting).

Questions have been raised about the appropriateness of publicising a private spat. IMHO, if foul play and abuse of a position of authority is suspected, it's better out in the open where everyone can see it. At least, that's what cbobting would say (if he weren't banned :))

And don't worry about your English. It's my native language, and I don't get her full sense of humour :)

17. Pete

Pete

Ok... my knowledge of English words is limited. So maybe you don't get what I actually want to express and therefore you call me not publicly an idiot or anything. What I want to say is that it's one thing to post pics. Some girls do and don't care about the comments or compliments. She does. I like it, you don't like it... That's life.

For me.. I don't care about the stars. This thread e.g. has almost 48.000 views and more then 250 replies (including the discussion here) and 2(!!) votes of ***. What does it say? That 2 people think that this thread is solala. It is much better then solala.

We should hug (virtually) eachother and love (virtually) eachother ;) ... It's a place of phun here, not more, not less...

18. Pete

Pete

Do you know both sides when you have drawn your conclusion?

Maybe it's not just you and me....

19. DrBrumTangerine

[​IMG]

No, which is why I've chosen the word 'suspected'.

No-one cares about the stars. They're pointless. However, they were allegedly (do you prefer that word) quite important the other night - i'm looking for a word, beginning with 'd' and ending in 'iva'...

20. DrBrumTangerine

Now you're taking me totally out of context. I got THAT part - she sent me a pm when she first started having a laugh with that, and asked whether I thought it was a bit stern. I told her the truth - it's a bit of fun, and totally expected on a forum where much fun is poked in jest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.