1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Selected Handjob Collection

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by hispys, May 10, 2011.

1. hispys

hispys

Ashley has her guy right where she wants him, beneath her! She is sitting on his face and smothering him as she lightly and sensuously teases the lucky guy.
    She lubes up her hand and strokes his hard cock, bringing him to the edge a couple of times before stopping to continue to grind her sweet womanhood into
    the lucky guy's face. After a bit more stroking and teasing, he finally cums, and I mean HE CUMS!! He shoots a BIG load onto himself as she keeps stroking
    with her super soft hand! Even after he cums, she continues to tease him by continuing to stroke and play with his ultra sensitive cock! She loves to make him squirm:)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File Name : Smothered, Teased and Drained.wmv
    Format: WMV
    File Size : 85.83 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:05:57

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1205716734

Lumpie, p0rnstar82 and pumpfien like this.
  2. hispys

hispys

After sniffing her smelly feet in the last video below. She has me bound up to the door with my wrists bound to the top, and ankles bound at the bottom.
    Now that I am fully excited from deeply smelling her feet. She is going to tease and torment me. She has my cock and balls tied up tight as hell with a leather
    shoe string, and I mean tight. She strokes me until I ask to cum. She stops stroking and starts slapping the hell out of my swelling bound cock. I am wincing in
    pain then she starts stroking again. I ask to cum and its more beating. She keeps starting and stopping bringing me to the very brink then slapping me silly.
    Finally she allows me to cum, and after I am completely drained, she slaps it some more telling me to thank her for letting me cum. Wow !!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

TeasedtoOrgasm.wmv
    Video: 960x540
    Size: 96.47
    Duration: 6:27 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2131738784

Lumpie, ONDESE, p0rnstar82 and 3 others like this.
  3. hispys

hispys

SHE PAYS THE BILLS....KEEPS THE HOUSE CLEAN....
    COOKS DINNER.....SHE'S A MEMBER OF THE PTA....
    FARRAH EVEN SCREENS HER DAUGHTER'S DATE FOR HER....THEN MASTURBATES HIM SO HE IS "UN-ARMED"!!!
    CAST YOUR VOTE FOR FARRAH, FOR....mother OF THE YEAR!!!

Make sure to vote for Farrah....for....mother OF THE YEAR!!! This Lady does it all! Not only does Farrah hold a full-time Position at a high paying job...
    She keeps the house spotless...gets Her Sons & Daughters to soccer Practice......She also finds time to screen Her Daughter's Dates!!! A young boy has
    arrived to take Farrah's Daughter, Whitney...out on a Date. Farrah questions the young boy...."Where do you go to School?....where are you taking Whitney?....
    what time will you have Her home?" The young man seems nice enough....polite enough...but Farrah knows there is one more thing She must take care of,
    before She sends Whitney out with this boy.....Farrah must take all the boy's sperm away from him....so that there is no chance of him getting Whitney Pregnant!!
    Whitney apologizes to Her Date, as Mom Farrah pulls the boy's pants down....and Masturbates him to a MASSIVE Ejaculation. Now that his weapon is "emptied".....
    and he is "un-armed".....Farrah lets the two youngsters proceed to go on their Date. A mother's work is never done!! PLEASE Vote for Farrah, for....mother OF THE YEAR!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

mother_of_the_year.wmv
    Format: wmv
    Video: 1920x1080
    Size: 282.07
    Duration: 4.57 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2609807054

4. hispys

hispys

Raven & Lisa are in the mood for a quick milking. The tell their slave they are going to make him suffer some brutal cock terror...
    They start teasing his cock and they smother him while they start jerking him faster. Lisa holds his balls and pulls them away from
    the shaft while Raven forces him to orgasm. She lets go of his cock seconds before he shoots his load while Lisa keeps squeezing
    his balls... his orgasm is terribly ruined!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Raven_Lisa.wmv
    Video: 768x576
    Size: 45.49
    Duration: 6.07 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2622399224

Lumpie, Esco9565, p0rnstar82 and 2 others like this.
  5. hispys

hispys

NOTHING LIKE A FRIENDLY MOTHER/DAUGHTER GAME OF "JERKOPOLY"!!
    THE OBJECT OF THE GAME IS TO DRAW THE COVETED "JERK CARD"
    SISTERS ALEXIS & BRIANNA COMPETE WITH THEIR MOM CHRISTINA...
    AND ALEXIS IS THE WINNER!!!!

Christina & Her Two Daughters...Alexis & Brianna, are all home one night...and since...according to Mom "We NEVER spend time together
    anymore".....Mom suggests staying home, and playing a Mother/Daughter game of "JERKOPOLY"!! The Girls are reluctant at first...but their competitive
    spirit takes over...and....GAME ON!!!! The Three Girls play JERKOPOLY. The object of the game is to get the coveted "Jerk Card" which allows you to
    milk the Cock. After several rounds...Alexis draws the winning card!!! Her Mom & Sister accuse Alexis of cheating...of "Shuffling the of deck"...lol.....
    who knows....but Alexis proudly follows the instruction the the Jerk Card...."You Princess are the Chosen One....Jerk that Cock until it CUMS!!!!!"
    Ha Ha Ha. Brianna immediately demands a rematch. Nothing like a friendly Mother/Daughter game of....JERKOPOLY!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Jerkopoly.wmv
    Video: 720x480
    Size: 166.73
    Duration: 7:23 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2627991374

KayakSurfer, Lumpie, ReggieMA and 2 others like this.
  6. hispys

hispys

COCK-CRAZED PRISONER JC SIMPSON HASN'T SEEN A COCK IN 5 YEARS!!! THIS MALE PRISONER HAS STARTED A PRISON RIOT...HIS "THIRD STRIKE"
    THE WARDEN TELLS OFFICER LEE TO BRING IN THE HANDCUFFED, COCK-STARVED JC SIMPSON WHEN THE OFFICER RELEASES JC...WHAT HAPPENS
    NEXT IS VIOLENT, DISTURBING AND DIFFICULT TO WATCH!!

This Prisoner is on his "Third Strike" at the Jerkyville Prison. Trust us....This is a VERY, VERY BAD THING!!! The Warden is reading him his rights....
    "You are going to be Forcefully Milked...The Milking will NOT stop even if it becomes painful...". The Prisoner begs for mercy....but Warden Sullivan
    calls for Officer Lee.....to bring in....in handcuffs...the "Hardened criminal"...JC. Simpson!!! The Prisoner panics when he sees the crazed JC being
    led in. "She has been locked up...with no cocks to Jerk...for 5 years" Warden Sullivan says...as JC struggles to get at his cock. "NOT YET SIMPSON"
    Officer Lee says as She restrains the Cock-Crazed Female Prisoner. Then, to the horror of the male Prisoner...Warden Sullivan instructs Officer Lee
    to release Cock-Crazed JC Simpson....and what happens next, is....well......"difficult" to watch!!! JC. Simpson attacks the cock....and Milks it so
    VIOLENTLY that the Prisoner begs and begs and begs for mercy. The Milking that results is MASSIVE...it is VIOLENT...it is LENGTHY....it is MESSY....
    and it is CRUEL like you have never seen before!!! After the Massive Ejaculation is complete....JC Simpson continues to attack the sensitive cock...
    causing the prisoner to scream out in excruciating pain....while the Warden, Officer Lee, literally drag JC away.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

violently_punished.wmv
    Video: 1920x1080
    Size: 288.82
    Duration: 5:07 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2638851264

Lumpie, Esco9565, beatle004 and 3 others like this.
  7. hispys

hispys

ALEXIS CATCHES HER STEP-DAD STARING AT HER SEXY LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL Panties
    SHE PUNISHES HIM BY SHOVING HER DIRTY, STINKY Panties IN HIS FACE....
    ...AND BEATING THE CUM OUT OF THE PERVERT!!!!
    THEN SHE THREATENS TO TELL HER MOM!!!!

Alexis is in Her room....studying for Her big test at school the next day....when Her Step-Dad comes in to tell Her that Her Mom will be home soon....
    and Dinner is almost ready. Alexis notices that Her PERVERT of a Step-Dad is staring at Her Sexy, Little School Girl Panties. She becomes angry at his
    unwelcome glances....and takes action!!! Alexis takes off Her Sexy, Little School Girl Panties, and Shoves them in Her Step-Dad's face!!! "There ya go...
    smell My Dirty Panties!!" She says......"And while you're smelling them...I'm gonna Beat ya Off ya PERVERT!!!". Alexis pulls down his pants and starts
    Jerking him Off while continuing to Shove Her Panties in his face....."SMELL MY CUNT" She screams at Her Step-Dad. Alexis makes Her Step-Dad
    ejaculate with Her young Hand....then She informs the PERVERT that She is gonna tell Her Mom!!! Bratty & Jerky....Ya gotta love it!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Step-Daughter's Panties.wmv
    Size: 147.13
    Duration: 6:35 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2660152094

KayakSurfer, ReggieMA, Lumpie and 7 others like this.
  8. hispys

hispys

BRIANNA CONFESSES THE DETAILS OF HER PROM NIGHT!!!
    MASSIVE, MASSIVE GANG JERKING IN HER GIRLFRIEND'S PARENT'S BASEMENT!!!
    THEN BRIANNA PERFORMS HER FIRST EVER ON-SCREEN JERK...
    WHAT SHE PULLS OUT OF THIS BOY WILL AMAZE YOU!!!

In Stunning High Definition...you can see the Wonderful Brianna perform Her FIRST ever on screen Jerk!!!! After sharing some of Her High School "Jerky" Confessions with us...
    Brianna shows us what She does best....Jerking-Off boys!!! You absolutely must hear Brianna tell the story about what all Her Girlfriends did to all their boyfriends on Prom Night!!
    It'll Rock Your World!! Ha Ha Ha. Then Brianna Jerks-Off a boy....and She is Startled by what She does to him!! He just kept cumming and cumming and cumming in Brianna's little
    Hand.....She couldn't help but laugh...."Did you see what I did to this guy!!!!????"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Brianna Conf.wmv
    Video: 1280x720
    Size: 118.10
    Duration: 7.42 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2664555394

corij, BEBERT, ReggieMA and 5 others like this.
  9. hispys

hispys

THESE TWO SCHOOL GIRLS ARE STUDYING FOR THEIR SEX-ED TEST
    TAYLOR HAS NEVER MASTURBATED A BOY BEFORE.....
    SO HER FRIEND RENE "SETS HER UP" BY INVITING OVER A BOY FROM HISTORY CLASS
    TAYLOR JERKS HIM...AND BOTH GIRLS SQUEAL WITH DELIGHT WHEN THE BOY SQUIRTS!!

Taylor & Rene are studying for their upcoming test in Sex-Ed.....reading the chapter on 'How To Masturbate A boy"....Ha Ha Ha....(We LOVE that
    chapter).....and to Rene's surprise....Taylor admits that She's never done it before!!! Rene takes matters into Her own Hands (well....actually She
    puts "matters" into Taylor's Hands...)...and invites a boy over...a boy that Taylor has a crush on....for Taylor to Masturbate. With Rene watching
    carefully and giving advice...Taylor is thrilled to be Jerking-Off Her first cock!!! "When does it Squirt??......I wanna see that white stuff" She says
    as the boy's cock grows in Her young Hands. Both Girls squeal with delight as the embarrassed boy is Milked!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

First timer.wmv
    Size: 137.18
    Duration: 6.11 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2671534424

10. hispys

hispys

COUSIN NICKY BLACKMAILS HER COUSIN BILLY INTO BEING JERKED-OFF!!
    SHE MUST COMMIT A "GROSS" JERK TO GET HER MERIT BADGE....
    ....AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BROTHERS.....
    SO SHE BEATS-OFF HER COUSIN!!!!!
    SHE THREATENS TO KISS HIM IF HE DOESN'T CUM FAST!!

Nicole has a dilemma to deal with.... As "Truth Or Dare" Week continues......Nicole is going for Her "Dare" Badge....and She must commit
    a "Gross" Jerk. Since Nicole doesn't have any brothers She can Jerk-Off to get Her "Gross Jerk Badge".....She pays a visit to Her Cousin Billy.
    Her Cousin tells Her to Hit The Highway...until...She finds his Report Card!! Cousin NICKY threatens to tell Her Aunt Terrie (Billy's Mom) about his
    terrible grades...unless he agrees to let Her Masturbate him for Her coveted Truth Or Dare Badge. Poor Cousin Billy has no choice....he reluctantly
    drops his pants and must let his Cousin NICKY Whack him. Cousin NICKY threatens Billy...."If you don't cum quickly for me...I'll KISS YOU!!!"
    Ha Ha Ha Ha. The threat of his Cousin NICKY Smooching him...is enough to make poor Billy Squirt all over!!! Then.....Cousin NICKY gives
    him a big old KISS!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

cousin Nicky.wmv
    Size: 108.99
    Duration: 7.05 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2675765124

Lumpie, JIMGR1908 and p0rnstar82 like this.
  11. hispys

hispys

THIS POOR pool Boy MADE THE MISTAKE OF CHECKING OUT SPOILED PRINCESS RENE
    "ARE YOU STARING AT ME IN MY BIKINI?...I'M ONLY 18 YOU KNOW"
    RENE TAKES HIM INSIDE TO "SQUIRT" HIM...
    "IF YOU DON'T MAKE A BIG SQUIRT...I'M GONNA TELL MY MOM!!!"

"Are you staring at me in My Bikini???.....I'm only 18 you know!!!"....that's what Rene says to the perverted pool Boy.
    Rene is sunning Herself by the pool, when She realizes the pool Boy is checking Her out. When She confronts him...
    She realizes that he has a big Hard On. Rene takes the lowly pool Boy to Her bedroom and tells him that he's gonna
    let Her Squirt him...or She'll tell Her Mom that he was staring at Her. The pool Boy wants to keep his job...so he lies there....
    afraid and embarrassed.....as 18 Year Old, Spoiled Princess Rene plays with his penis. Rene threatens him..."If you don't do
    a big Squirt for Me....I'm gonna tell My Mom....." The terrified Boy obeys the Rich Girl....and Squirts for Her. Rene laughs at him....
    "Ha Ha Ha...I'm gonna tell My Mom anyway!!!!"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The pool Boy and The Rich Girl.wmv
    Video: 740x480
    Size: 138.18
    Duration: 6:13 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2679128414

JiffyLube34, ReggieMA, Lumpie and 4 others like this.
  12. hispys

hispys

MISS DANI INSTRUCTS THIS BOY TO STARE AT HER BIG TITS WHILE SHE MASTURBATES HIM
    MISS DANI IS A VERY DEMANDING BOSS......
    SHE WANTS TO SEE A BIG LOAD FROM THIS EMPLOYEE!!
    "THAT'S A REAL SHOW OF RESPECT" SHE SAYS AS HE GIVES HER A GIANT POOL OF SPERM!!

Miss Dani has had it with this boy's poor TPS Reports!!! This boy has been Masturbated 4 times already today.....so Miss Dani knows that another Milking....
    will HURT!!! Ha Ha Ha. Miss Dani orders the boy to drop his pants...stand at attention....and be Forcefully Masturbated. "The 5th Milking is ALWAYS the most
    painful" Miss Dani says with a twinkle in Her eye. When the boy complains that he "can't ejaculate"....Miss Dani instructs him to "Look at My Big Beautiful Breasts
    while I Masturbate you". Miss Dani KNOWS that boys WILL ejaculate when looking at Her Big, Beautiful Breasts!! As the boy stares at Her Massive Tits.....sure enough.....
    a MASSIVE, MASSIVE load is extracted from him!! "That's a real show of respect" Miss Dani says as She examines the Giant pool of sperm on Her desk.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Miss Dani.wmv
    Size: 141.04
    Duration: 6.15 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2684559154

13. hispys

hispys

JC GETS THE ULTIMATE REVENGE ON HER CHEATING BOYFRIEND!!!
    SHE TIES HIM UP WHILE PROMISING TO SUCK & FUCK HIM
    THEN SHE BRINGS IN HER MOM TO BEAT THE CUM OUT OF HIM...
    WHILE HE STRUGGLES & BEGS FOR HER MOM TO STOP!!!

If JC is your Girlfriend......(you'd be the luckiest boy in the world...lol).....the one thing you don't wanna do...is cheat on Her!!!
    This stupid boy finds that out the hard way!! JC finds out through one of Her Girlfriends, that Her boyfriend has been fooling
    around behind Her back...so JC decides to get Revenge. She brings Her boyfriend home...and gets him to agree to being tied up...
    with promises of Sucking & Fucking his brains out. The moron falls for it!! Once Her boyfriend is completely helpless...JC breaks the
    news to him..."I know you've been fooling around with Shelly....and now you're gonna pay for it Asshole!!". To the horror of Her
    boyfriend....JC brings in Her Mom, Bridgette to Masturbate him!!! The boy struggles and begs for mercy....but Mom is on a mission!!!
    With JC taunting him and berating him....Mom Jerks the cheating bad boy, until....a MASSIVE EXPLOSION of boy goo is pulled from him.
    The last thing you ever wanna do boys....is cheat on JC!!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

ultimaterevenge.wmv
    Size: 276.24
    Duration: 11:29 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2694487344

14. hispys

hispys

IT'S AMY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    THIS 18 YEAR OLD IS NOW LEGAL......
    SHE CELEBRATES BY BEATING-OFF THE TEACHER....
    TO GET OUT OF DETENTION!!!
    YOU BOYS WILL LOVE AMY....WE PROMISE!!!!!

Meet Amy!!! Amy is a Bad Girl, who always seems to end up in Detention, everyday after school. Today, She approaches Mr. Sanders.....and he tells
    Her the same thing he tells Her everyday...."Amy...you're Jailbait...stay away from me!!!!". Amy, however, has a surprise for Mr. Sanders....it's her
    Birthday!!!! Amy shows the Teacher Her ID....She turned 18 today!!!! "I'm legal now....so I'm gonna Beat you Off.....and you're gonna let me go home
    early!!" She tells him. Young Amy crawls up on the Teacher's desk and starts to Masturbate him...."Wow!!...your cock is bigger than the boys in my
    class!" She remarks. Amy Jerks & Smiles....Jerks & Smiles, until She makes the Teacher sperm for Her!!! "Can I go home now????" She asks.
    Needless to say....Amy did NOT have to serve the remainder of Detention......

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Jailbait.wmv
    Video: 856x480
    Size: 70.13
    Duration: 6.32 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2718498264

JIMGR1908, Lumpie and p0rnstar82 like this.
  15. hispys

hispys

Lilus

All True 100% Natural Leather : Leather Pants, Leather Top, LONG Leather Gloves, Leather Jacket
    If want to see a nice and soft HandJob. then that clip IS NOT FOR YOU !!!!! This movie is all about HARD and
    FAST JERK OFF with out Mercy. My Gloved Hands Rubs his cock REAL HARD and REAL FAST, I even got pain in my muscles!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

leather_gloves_handJob.wmv
    Size: 316.00
    Duration: 13.53 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2733169094

16. hispys

hispys

KELLY'S CAMELTOE
    KELLY'S Cameltoe!! (dial-up)
    KELLY HAS THE PRETTIEST Cameltoe YOU WILL EVER SEE....
    SHE TEASES THIS BOY WITH HER SEXY CUNT...
    THEN KELLY POUNDS THE CUM OUT OF HIM!!!!
    WHILE SHE IS TOPLESS!!!!!

19 Year Old Jerky Girl Kelly has the Prettiest Cameltoe you will ever see.....and She uses it to Tease this boy....
    as She Beats the cum out of him with both Hands!!! Kelly plays with Her Pretty Little Pussy through Her sexy
    Panties as She plays with this boy's cock. When young Kelly decides She wants boy goo.....young Kelly literally
    POUNDS this boy's cock with two Hands. Did we mention that Kelly has no shirt on?............

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Kellys_Cameltoe.wmv
    Video: 19200x1080
    Size: 316.57
    Duration: 5.44 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2744016845

17. hispys

hispys

19 YEAR OLD HOTTIE, Kelly WANTS TO ROB THIS MORON SHE MET AT A CLUB..
    HER 19 YEAR OLD NAKED BODY IS ENOUGH INCENTIVE TO GET HIM TO AGREE TO BEING TIED DOWN!!
    THEN Kelly ROBS HIM BLIND!!
    SHE NEEDS THE PIN NUMBER TO HIS DEBIT CARD....
    SO SHE BRUTALLY COCK-TEASES HIM UNTIL HE GIVES IT TO HER!!!

Young Kelly knows how to Manipulate boys to get whatever She wants!!! Kelly meets this stupid boy at a Club....and brings him home to Her Bedroom....
    and strips completely Naked....leading the boy to believe he's gonna "get some" lol When She wants to tie him up...the boy is hesitant...but the site of the
    Bare naked 19 Year Old Kelly is too much.....so he reluctantly agrees to be tied up. Once he is safely restrained...Kelly puts all Her clothes back on...and Robs him!!!
    Problem is....this loser has NO cash in his wallet...only a debit card....Kelly will need the PIN Number. Kelly begins a game of Cock-Teasing Cock-Torture with the boy!!!
    Kelly repeatedly Jerks his cock to the edge of Explosion....and then....if he doesn't tell her the #......She stops!! After several rounds of Cock-Tease....the tied down boy
    starts to panic. His options?... Tell Her the PIN #....or risk brain damage!!! Ha Ha Ha.Finally he can no longer stand it...and as Her Conniving Young Hand brings him to the
    brink yet again....he blurts out "4521"...."4521"....."4521" as he Ejaculates all over himself!! Kelly complains that it took too long....and complains that She has his filthy cum
    on Her Hands......so as She prepares to leave him there and go on a Shopping Spree....She says "FUCK-OFF ASSHOLE!!".

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Robbed.wmv
    Video: 1440x1080
    Size: 384.09
    Duration: 6.56 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2781107295

KayakSurfer and p0rnstar82 like this.
  18. hispys

hispys

My Stranger is an Actor in local theater - I gave him one of the Best HandJobs after the end of the concert in his make up room.
    I am Sure you will enjoy the POV stile of this HandJob.
    Very Nice CumShot - few long squirts!

ATTENTION - Sexy Long Red Nails

[​IMG] [​IMG]

after_concert _handJob.wmv
    Video: 854x480
    Size: 88.77
    Duration: 9.09 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2820527345

19. hispys

hispys

In this next episode of Cock Brokers, Sadie Michaels brings in her stud for scheduled training at Jodi West's facility.
    Jodi shows Sadie how to prolong the ejaculation by slowly starting and stopping the milking. The stud is driven close
    to the breaking point several times until he is finally allowed to cum. But Jodi has another painful surprise for him,
    she ruins his orgasm by stopping the stimulation right at the release point. His cock painfully spasms with ruined release,
    as she explains that they must train him that the orgasm is for their pleasure, not for his.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

ScheduledCockMilking.wmv
    Size: 304.96
    Duration: 8.25 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2844554175

20. hispys

hispys

JC'S BOYFRIEND WANTS SEXY FOR HIS BIRTHDAY....
    AFTER LAUGHING AT HIS REQUEST......
    JC MAKES HIM LICK HER FEET....HER CUNT....AND HER ASSHOLE
    THEN JC SMOTHERS HIS MOUTH AND FORCES HIM TO MAKE A QUICK & QUIET EJACULATION!!!

JC's boyfriend is home from a hard day's work. It's his Birthday!!!! Wooohoooo!!! All his co-workers through him a Party. He asks his Precious,
    Brat Girlfriend JC if they can have sex...since it's his Birthday and all. JC laughs at him. She tells him, that since it is his "Special Day"...She
    will let him kiss Her Pretty Feet. He Licks and Sucks Her Feet. When he tries to make JC feel guilty about it being his Birthday....She decides
    She'll give him a "Present"..."You can lick My Cunt" She tells him. JC reads a magazine while She gives him the gift of Licking Her Cunt. When
    he wants more.....JC offers him a very special gift....She bends over....presents Her Ass....and tells him he can lick Her Asshole.....
    "There you go lick it.....HOT GIRL Asshole" She says. When he complains that licking Her Sweet Asshole is giving him a Painful erection....
    JC tells him that She will Beat him Off....but ONLY if he is quiet. JC then proceeds to Smother his mouth....and with Her Brat Cunt well licked....
    Her Brat Asshole cleaned....and Her Beautiful Brat Tits Bouncing up and down....JC Forces him to make a quick ejaculation!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

brat_cunt.wmv
    Size: 375.88
    Duration: 8.22 minutes

Download:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/2849076135

cy1984, p0rnstar82 and JIMGR1908 like this.