1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Gia is a Baseball Star!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by KellieGPP, Mar 19, 2006.

1. KellieGPP

KellieGPP Official Phun.org Model

Hey, well it may not be baseball season but it's always Gia Season!!! This pictures were a blast to take, the only thing that sucked is bikers and runnings kept coming by so Gia had to keep pulling her shirt over her titties and sit down because her skirt as too short! LOL. The topless ones rock esp. if youve seen the movie "Gia", we do some topless fence action!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

i'd love to play with Gia any day

3. Jenna

Jenna Pimptress

Since she is NOT in a Yankees uniform, these images should be removed immediately!!!

J/K hehe....they look hot!

4. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

^^NO^^

the black top and bottoms should be removed immediately, she can keep her hat on. :D

5. Jenna

Jenna Pimptress

Man if she didnt have that Yankees cap on I'd have to fire her. hehe

6. leonard71

leonard71

lol

7. those pics are incredible ... thanks for sharing!

8. KellieGPP

haha I know that baseball hat was my bf and he gave it to her after the shoot she was so happy LOL!

9. Gia

Gia

Ive gotta say this was the best shoot yet. We had so much fun even tho alot of people going by got a full view of my ass :) I hope they didnt mind LOL.

10. The Weasel

The Weasel

That bat is not regulation size, mine on the other hand is. Why dont you use mine?

11. ThirtySomethin

ThirtySomethin

you hope they didnt mind.. lol! they loved every second of it. you could have charged admission for that peek show..

12. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

It's spring training and fantasy baseball draft time. Despite my lack of baseball culture overhere, I'm in a fantasy league, and it's really good to know that the Yankees have such hot batters in their bull, I mean play pen this year.

13. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I could do without the Yankees hat, but everything else looks fantastic! It's funny how you either LOVE or HATE the Yankees. Seem's like there is no in-between.

14. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

She would have come in handy during the World Baseball Classic. lol

15. biznatch

biznatch Getting busy since...199?

Before i saw these photos i had no strong feelings for baseball one way or the other, now i have to say i do have strong feelings in a manner of speaking.

PS. Love the skirt but i think belts cover up more ;) not that im complaining.

16. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

If I was biking nearby I'd have stacked it on the gravel, because my eyes would have been diverting :)

17. KellieGPP

hahaha it was so funny cuz it seemed like this one guy just kinda biked into the desert and stayed there watching for a bit! LOL!

18. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Damn Gia, so much for little league! These are just in time for Spring training. Thx.

19. whosTOOL

whosTOOL

Yankees --- not my team.
    But Gia -- could make me turns teams anyday of the week

20. Jenna

Jenna Pimptress

Tool, im firing you on cwh and one80!