1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC GOT Season 7 Nudity Rumors.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by cronus, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Is he involved in it? He hasn't written an episode since S4 and just has an EP credit. I'm sure he has talks with the creators about the general direction of the show but I don't think he's involved in the day to day, or even month to month of show.

I understand your point though, I've been there too, where I've liked a show/movie without having read the source material and get annoyed when people bitch about how it's different. I think it just depends on what you have seen/read 1st. That's what makes a lasting impression and whatever comes after usually doesn't compare.

Uncle_Rigs likes this.
  2. saltyMcJohns

saltyMcJohns

Your reading comprehension is like 0 dude. I didn't make a judgement one way or the other just explained why it's hard for him to finish them.

3. Ripe

Ripe

His current involvement with the show is rather questionable... he didn't actually wrote an episode from early S4 and he's listed simply as EP now.

Also, considering writers actually went out and said that "Wight Hunt" was their own invention which won't ever happen in novels (since there will be no need for it there... Jon already gave the order to hunt wights for study as Lord Commander of Nights Watch!) and that trying to reconcile TV Dorne story arc with what's in the novels is borderline impossible I'd say we're in "alternate universe" at best and dealing with fanfiction at worst.

4. hockeyboywild@yahoo.com

hockeyboywild@yahoo.com

Even if GRRM was involved a little bit at this point, its not really in his best interest to tell them how he is going to finish his stories. The show is so different from the books now that it wouldnt make any sense for him to go down that road. While I enjoy the show (and read all the books once season 4 ended) the books are so much better. I personally think the show has gone down hill writing wise ever since they ran out of source material and had to come up with their own plots.

5. kmr2016

kmr2016

Well GRRM has told them how the story ends and where the characters end up. It's been mentioned any many different interviews that he told them in case something happened to him before he ever finished the books. I don't think he thought that they would pass him so much.

Right now I think the producers are getting the characters to their end points but just taken short cuts that the books won't take. Like I think the issue in the North with Jon and Sansa will also come about in the books. However, I think that it will just be different because Sansa and Jon won't be going together like on the show. I think Sansa will spend most of the next book getting the Vale on her side and then leading them to reclaim the North only to find Jon also leading the Wildling/Northerners to do the same. Sansa and Vale Knights may still come in during the battle to save Jon but it won't be like on the show where Sansa was keeping this info from Jon. It will just be that they didn't know that the other one was doing the same thing. I also think that Jon will be named King in the North over Sansa which will be the tension in book 7 however, it won't be some scene like in the show instead I think Robb's will is what comes into play.

I do think the show and the books will ultimately end pretty similar it will just be a lot of the journey and a lot of the motivations will be different. Whether it makes it bad or not is just a personal preference.

6. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

i will only believe this when i see it.

7. Wade Watts

Wade Watts

8. SDLRob

SDLRob

Between who?

9. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Jon and Dany obviously.

10. Wade Watts

Wade Watts

The episode is called "The Dragon & The Wolf"

11. SDLRob

SDLRob

More Emilia Clarke nudity is a good thing

Alfie12345 likes this.
  12. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

or the boat whore returns o_O
    [​IMG]

DonkeyTaco likes this.
  13. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

I miss Esme Bianco "Ros" being naked in Game of Thrones, fucking Joffrey killed her.

AlexisWhen likes this.
  14. Wade Watts

Wade Watts

Recapped says brief Emilia tits from the side

15. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Carice confirms it... somehow o_O

[​IMG]

And Sansa needs something ;)
    [​IMG]

16. authonious

authonious

Is Sophie touching her pussy?

17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Well, that was pretty epic.

I did not see that coming with Balish. At least not like that.

Rated R, DoctorFate and Linq like this.
  18. chop-suey

chop-suey

I didn't like that scene that much actually. The writers didn't do his character justice in that scene. I mean as they said, Baelish basically single-handedly kick-started all the conflict. The way they potrayed the scene made it seem like the sisters were on to him from the very start. He should not have been fooled so easily by the sisters. In my opinion it would've been much better if he actually could've made them turn on each other. It would have been a true testament to his cunning. And just as the things would've been about to come to a head, Bran could've stopped the sisters from turning on each other by telling them the truth about baelish. Bran could've been the only one to defeat Baelish. That's only erson in westros(or maybe varys) who could defeat a mind like baelsh. Because only a person who knows everything and sees everything could've defeated baelish.

19. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Nah. She's given plenty of indications over the past 6 episodes that she onto his shenanigans. And we also have to consider that the timeline of this season is far more compressed than usual and that a lot happens that we don't see. I've found it annoying all along. They could have finished with two full seasons instead of the truncated seasons we're getting.

20. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Yeah I think the seasons are so short because the actors all got significant raises coming into this year. They can't really reduce the production values, so they had to shorten the episode count.

Personally, I think this was a mistake.