1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Gwen Stefani in You Magazine (25,000th post) + a special bonus

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Kieks, Sep 4, 2007.

1. GTPhun

GTPhun

good job man 25k wow thats a feat you only make 1nce in your life =]

Kieks likes this.
  2. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Hope your next 25,000 is even better than the first. Congrats Kieks !

Kieks likes this.
  3. frantic

frantic Average Above

Way to go Kieks. The forum wouldn't be the same without you.

Kieks likes this.
  4. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

Congrats Kieks! 25,000! That's amazing! :D

Man I'm humbled & honored to be on the hellbus!!!! It must have been all those pics of Rihanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kieks likes this.
  5. laisgreat05

laisgreat05

Congrats!!!

Kieks likes this.
  6. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Thanks for all your kind words, it is appreciated and I'm glad that you're all buckled up for the ride :D

7. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Kieks, I think you're the one to whom we say thanks! You run a mad board. Congrats, my friend and the Hell Bus is a piece of art.

Cheers,

Slayer

Kieks likes this.
  8. 1234qw

1234qw

congrats dude!! :)

Kieks likes this.
  9. Spökes

Spökes

Congratulations to your 25000th post. Your post are always one of the best! Thank you very much:D

Kieks likes this.
  10. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Congrats Kieks on the 25k posts - Im glad I missed the bus, all those perves on there would corrupt my innocent mind - Maybe you can pick me up on the way back!!

Kieks likes this.
  11. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Kieks!!! Sincere CONGRATULATIONS babe... Phun would just never be the same without your fantastic spamiliciousness. Thank you for everything.

Oh, and that van fucking rocks! Reminds me of the Ban Van. 'memba dat?!! I'm kinda sad I'm not on the Hell Bus. Can I be on the Hell Motorcycle driving alongside the bus, flashing you guys, naked but a g-string that I pull to the side and thigh high boots on? Pretty please with my cherry on top?

:twisted:

Kieks likes this.
  12. inaluki

inaluki

Grats on 25K! Bam that's a milestone! I definitely want to be on the bus now that E described the passing vehicles...

Kieks likes this.
  13. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Congats [​IMG] on your 25,000th post Kieks [​IMG].

Pics are great and love the bus (although I missed this one[​IMG]). I'll just get in line with [​IMG] & wait for the next one.

Cheers.

Kieks likes this.
  14. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I think I'd be crucified to the bus's inner pole and slashed with rusty razors if I didn't grant you that honour. Look forward to it :D

Thanks again all, look forward to 30,000 although hopefully not this year. I've been a spam-freak since January and need to cool my jets for a bit :)

15. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

I am sure you now made our bus even more popular with that comment of people wanted to be on the Hell Bus. I might also have to install auto-drive on the bus with that type of view next to the bus :D

You know your fellow pervs so well :D

Kieks likes this.
  16. AlCzervik

AlCzervik ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Fucking brilliant! Congrats on 25k. Sorry about being late on the congrats, but this thread deserves a bump anyway.

Kieks likes this.