1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

"Hacked" Celeb Pics - New Batch Incoming? JLaw/K Ritter/K Dunst

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Defilen, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmaphd

mmaphd

Doesn't seem close to JLaw or Upton

2. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

Hmm...is that a nose ring? If so, that'll be a big no.

3. AkwaMan

AkwaMan

BEST DAY EVER...I'm close to crying

4 people like this.
  4. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

Look I just want folks to know that I enjoy these pix as much as anyone. Seeing Kate Upton nude has been a dream (but I would have preferred her without Verlander). JLaw is the big hit for me, I've been looking forward to her naked for a long time. The rest are cool. But Vanessa Hudgens? How stupid is this girl? She's been burnt now what, three times before this? My celebs don't have to be Einstein but they do have to be smarter than a bag of hammers.

BTW, my advice? Grab what you can/want now.

5. Bomba69

Bomba69

I don't think there are any Upton pussy shots. There are three types of Upton nude photos that leaked - topless selfies she sent him, the ones in that bed (the ones where she is wearing the tie and the cumshot one) and those two of them together in the bathroom. Those are all Upton without a doubt, the rest is very doubtful. I would instantly eliminate all the photos that are not high resolution, so there isn't much left. That pussy shot from the back looks like it's from a really tan or brunette girl and Kate has tanlines in all of the photos that are really her.

I wonder where the hackers sold those photos. What's the place where a transaction of that sort would take place?

6. hielo33

hielo33

I posted these in the extra forum but in case they are real I figured I'd post here, if indeed they leaked with everyone else's. I know the one is from last year but the other 2 I don't even know if it's her. jennette mccurdy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11 people like this.
  7. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

You can photoshop on a mole, or gopher or 3rd penis, but that doesnt make it real.

8. Soniaaquino

Soniaaquino

very similar hair and eyes

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  9. mmaphd

mmaphd

Who do you think this is?

10. pony266

pony266

11. SwiftyCG

SwiftyCG

thanks everyone

12. hielo33

hielo33

Whoops sorry jennette mccurdy. Well I know the first one is.

13. pervgasm

pervgasm

Somebody said Apple automatically stores your "photos" in the cloud unless you turn this feature off. Not true, Apple asks if you want to store things in the "cloud" whenever you set up new devices. What I don't understand though, is how were they able to obtain pics that had been previously deleted? Are deleted pics still stored in the cloud? Or was that just a lie Winstead tweeted to cover up her embarrassment.

P.S. Why the hell doesn't Krysten Ritter shave? :(

14. dipdip

dipdip

Most likely the hacker was accumulating all these photos for a quite a bit

15. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

• The Selena Gomez ones are definitely not real, they are a lookalike that was posted on Imgur over a year ago.
    • The nude Mccurdy (or whatever her name is) that were not included in that previous leak are from some cosplay girl, or so people say.
    • The Jennifer Lawrence cumshot pic is widely thought to be fake/lookalike, though the leaker does claim to have BJ vid

3 people like this.
  16. Soniaaquino

Soniaaquino

look at the two photos of the sofa : is identical :eek:

17. hielo33

hielo33

Maybe her man likes a little fur :naughty: it's not like she was expecting everyone else to see :drool:

Be glad it's not like early Demi Moore style.

18. AkwaMan

AkwaMan

the one who got fucked the most is justin verlander...he went from fucking kate upton to being exposed as a cheater hahaha i dont even want to go to sleep in fear of missing something

19. superset

superset

they actually broke up for a while and then got back together. he wasn't cheating.

20. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

Lmao... I was just going to post that... Im afraid to nap im going to miss something

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.