1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Hayley Williams Topless twit pic!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Spike1138, May 28, 2010.

1. DunkEm

DunkEm

Hhaha ahhh yesss that good ol pic... Now now, lets be fair about her. Natalie didn't voluntary take that pic... It was the guy behind the palm tree 200 yards away haha.

2. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Women aren't allowed here, neither are topless pictures of hot chicks. I guess I'll have to trash this thread and ban everyone :razz:

3. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

I found this and thought it was kinda funny...(pics & statement from Kerrang back in April):p

[​IMG]

Quail, john88, AK3Hiker and 7 others like this.
  4. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

^^^^I'm so confused. :sad:

Dug36363 likes this.
  5. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

Why my friend?

6. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Hayley's a boy, karamela's a girl AND girl's are allowed on phun.

Y'all are fucking with my world view here. :?

tricks likes this.
  7. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
    That's the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the Twilight Zone.

:p

tricks likes this.
  8. tricks

tricks

Bonus...

This is now a funny thread too!

:925:

:GIRL:

9. DC@KIll

DC@KIll

LOL

Looks like it!! :)

10. warrende3000

warrende3000

i still dont think it was her, she just seems like the last person to do something like this...

11. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

Not to be mean, but I just don't see how people think it's not her. The EXIF data shows it was taken somewhere between 10-20 minutes before it was posted, it was posted to her verified twitter account, and then she takes it down 3 minutes later, saying her phone was hacked (still a huge line of bullshit), but not saying it wasn't her. If someone hacked your phone and posted a fake nude pic of you, wouldn't you deny it was you from the start?

Just about all women are willing to show off, especially if she was sending it to her boyfriend.

12. warrende3000

warrende3000

what i mean is, i wish it wasnt true and i wish she didnt do it, i would expect something like this from paris or lindsey, but i never thought that she would stoop so low, in fact im disappointed.

karamela likes this.
  13. DunkEm

DunkEm

Its Hollywood mannnn most of them are whoressssss... The reason you don't think she would do something like this is because of good PR and Advertisers in Madison Ave - Mad Men

The sole purpose of these Business people existence is to make someone or product seem perfect/great/everything to everyone. They are a product, that's all they are. They become famous and the Business people collect the return on investment.

14. DunkEm

DunkEm

They are Whoreeeessss.... But I get what you are saying...I wasn't trying to come down on you or anything like that. Heck, we all fall in love with a famous person, we all have our favorites. We want to believe what we see on the screen when an actress or famous person seems so flawless. But its all lights camera action. Tons of em get fucked on the casting couch to this day.

15. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

Okay, I get your point now. Hope I wasn't too rough with you. It's not like she's some slut now though, she was trying to send her boyfriend a pic of her tits, not like she's sucking 37 dicks.

16. DunkEm

DunkEm

We can't confirm nor deny that right now....

17. voodoojoe

voodoojoe

Must resist urge to quote Clerks.

18. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

DO EET

19. voodoojoe

voodoojoe

I was going to go with Dante's "37 dicks! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!" exclamation.

But maybe go with something a bit more in depth (taken from imdb):

Dante Hicks: You said you only had sex with three different guys; you never mentioned him!
    Veronica Loughran: Because I never HAD sex with him.
    Dante Hicks: You sucked his dick!
    Veronica Loughran: We went out a few times. We never had sex but we fooled around.
    Dante Hicks: Oh my God, WHY did you tell me you only had sex with three different guys?
    Veronica Loughran: Because I DID only have sex with three different guys; that doesn't mean I didn't just go with people.
    Dante Hicks: Oh my God, I feel so nauseous!
    Veronica Loughran: I'm sorry, Dante, I thought you understood!
    Dante Hicks: I did understand! I understood that you had sex with three different guys and that's all you said!
    Veronica Loughran: Please calm down.
    Dante Hicks: How many?
    Veronica Loughran: Dante...
    Dante Hicks: How many dicks have you sucked?
    Veronica Loughran: Let it go!
    Dante Hicks: How many?
    Veronica Loughran: All right, shut up a second and I'll tell you! Jesus! I didn't freak out like this when you told me how many girls you fucked!
    Dante Hicks: This is different, this is important. How many?
    [long pause as customer buys something]
    Dante Hicks: Well?
    Veronica Loughran: Something like... 36.
    Dante Hicks: What? Something like 36?
    Veronica Loughran: Lower your voice.
    Dante Hicks: Wait, what is that anyway, something like 36? Does that INCLUDE me?
    Veronica Loughran: Ummm... 37.
    Dante Hicks: I'm 37?

KABOOM07, vilecomfort and arespilgrim like this.
  20. This thread has taken a weird turn.

tricks likes this.