1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Hayley Williams Topless twit pic!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Spike1138, May 28, 2010.

1. gobucs97

gobucs97 BANNED

thought they might be pierced to be honest

driller195 likes this.
  2. One Man Army

One Man Army ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

indeed...people lost focus of the rocker's very nice boobs :headbangdude::headbangdude:

3. elturko78

elturko78 Treu Anarchist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

another :spam: thread! :banana:

4. hielo33

hielo33

I don't consider her a slut, because of this pic. A slut to me is well kendra and her sex tape. Haley did what Avril should have done many years ago when avril claimed to be punk/rebellous. I'm glad Haley "accidently" did this =) Hopefully she'll pull a vanessa hudgens and more will be leaked out. I'd be proud to show off my body if I was Haley =P

5. karamela

karamela

My thoughts, exactly

;)

6. LarsUlrichTheSecond

LarsUlrichTheSecond I'm back! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Brilliant stuff :D

7. Kellie

Kellie

I seriously dont know what you guys are getting off on, she looks like a young version of Bette Midler, I think she is ugly in this pic and they are little girls tits, nothing to gawk over lol .. I dont think she is a slut, just an attention whore

Another females point of view

vilecomfort and maranello like this.
  8. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Veronica: Hi, Randal.
    Randal[off screen]: 37?!
    Dante: Shut up!

:mrgreen:

KABOOM07 likes this.
  9. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

this thread is awesome! :D :32:

10. Razor84

Razor84 The Masked Man

:shock:

11. hielo33

hielo33

I like this picture because I think she has nice natural tits. An attention whore is that of lindsay, kendra, and paris. It's because it's Haley Williams why a lot of us are excited, because she's one of those girls that we wouldn't expect to see topless. Yes us guys are making a big deal out of it, but it seems like it's the girl who are hating on her, for what posting a topless pic. Vanessa H, Cassie, Rihanna and other celebs did it and many people still don't put them in the same category as the lindsay, kendra and paris. Who are in fact attention whores now because that how they make and keep their fame. Haley made hers from her music, so she doesn't need a topless pic to get attention, I mean it helped =P. Girls go topless in europe all the time, it's not like she went commando with a mini skirt either. I like this pic as much as I like the topless emmy rossum pics, because again it's from someone you wouldn't have thought of seeing topless.:2cent:

12. FaileyCyrus

FaileyCyrus Grande for Ariana

Well said sir. :cheers:

13. Mr.deleted

Mr.deleted

She posted herself in the nude on twitter. That doesn't make her a slut.

Just because a girl has taken topless and/or nude pictures of herself doesn't make her a slut. If this were the definition, most women would be classified as one.

Lastly, it's a little unbelievable that anyone of you would call her that (or even care) considering what forum you're on to begin with!!

JMPTX likes this.
  14. faces

faces

I'd say even if a girl had a sex tape of her self, she is far from being a slut. People do shit in private that's intended to stay private. Life doesn't always go as planned but it doesn't change her original intentions. She's pretty and has a nice voice but these pics aren't anything special and it doesn't automatically turn her into super slut 9000.

vilecomfort and Mr.deleted like this.
  15. maranello

maranello

I am going to say this was planned. Accidental anything = media coverage that money simply can't buy. Not very attractive in the face at all IMO but I am sure she is faptastic for others.

At the end of the day, her breasts are out and that's what we like around these here parts.

rappy likes this.
  16. I can See Karm's point, as far as being disappointed that a female she admired resorted to sexualizing herself for publicity. Kellie however I disagree with completely and totally. .

karamela likes this.
  17. vilecomfort

vilecomfort Kill 'Em All!

Someone earlier in this thread posted about being a longtime fan and a pic of her at a signing event after she signed their shoe [i dont remember who, too lazy to look]. With that said, i am really hoping this dude prints out a glossy of this topless pic and tries to get it autographed at the next time Paramore comes to his/her town, and PLEASE post the entire outcome here!

john88, rappy and Razor84 like this.
  18. Shellshock

Shellshock ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I couldn't said it better.That was a private thing,how never take a private pic ?

19. richard mcbeef

richard mcbeef

Hahaha, fear the internet.

20. It had to be said

It had to be said

Would be better if she actually had tits.