1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, scribe here (This is not an OFFICIAL thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I liked her when she wasn't such a Diva

2. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

<-----never liked her. She's a boner killer.

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I don't understand her appeal, she's has a boyish physique. But I guess some guys like that. Creepy.

1 person likes this.
  4. Smoopy

I don't look at her face, just her legs

5. Imbacklol

Imbacklol BANNED

100% right. #1 overrated celebrity. Like i always said :The exact same girl unknown would pass on the street, nobody would care.

6. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

Bullshit! She's currently the most beautiful person in movies or music, has the #1 ass of any celebrity, and her boobs are the perfect shape and size.

Also, her music puts the best stuff of the 60's and 70's to shame, including the Beatles, Stones, Doors, and she's a better guitar player than Jimmy Hendrix.

7. Smoopy

:shock:

8. Bush sucks

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  9. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

I like her new tits and I like her new bum and would like to have sexy time with her.

I can't wait till she steps out with some west coast gangster rapper just so I can watch phun go into meltdown :lol:

3 people like this.
  10. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I liked her better when she was boning Loki......

1 person likes this.
  11. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Not hard to do since he's dead. But really, talk about fanboy rhetoric. :pat:

3 people like this.
  12. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

I call utter BULLSHIT!!!! Give me some proof. Show me that somehow she has revolutionalized the art of playing the guitar. Give me an example of how her playing has exceeded anything else that has been done before. And, by the way, his name is Jimi.

5 people like this.
  13. Bush sucks

When you think of transformative guitar players, everyone thinks:

Dick Dale
    Jimi Hendrix
    Taylor Swift

;)

2 people like this.
  14. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

WHAT ??? :nono:

15. jackinthebox

Obviously you guys haven't seen both her and Jimmy live to compare... if you had, you'd see it's clear who is the front-runner.

Taylor is hands down the most influential person in the world right now. That's just a fact.

(Still waiting for Jscribe to reply...)

16. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Let's break this down bit by bit.
    And you've seen both of them live??? Just considering that Jimi died Sept. 18, 1970...
    She may very well be the most influential now but only to 12 - 19 year old girls and a bunch of swinging dicks that want to see her new tits.

17. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I don't care how much this guy wants to claim that hes serious or really believes what he typed. That second paragraph is so full of nonsense that I refuse to even debate this in any way, as it cannot possibly be anything other than a bait post.

2 people like this.
  18. Tim

Tim Bouncing! ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Most Spirited Phunner

I read somewhere that Tommy Emmanuel saw Taylor Swift playing the guitar and started to shit himself!

19. mmaphd

mmaphd

Carlos Santana is sitting in the corner laughing at this guy.

20. jackinthebox

LOL at everyone who apparently missed J3scribe's "Someone take a stance in support of Taylor Swift so that I can argue against it."

1 person likes this.