1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

How the Heck Does This Work? LOL

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by SabrinaDeep, Oct 18, 2011.

1. SabrinaDeep

SabrinaDeep Official Phun.org Model

I'm coming back here after a while and try to post pictures and there is no BBcode when creating a new thread. I try to use the usual IMG and HTML but it does not work; then i see new posting rules statiung that we must post thumbs linked to big pictures but i see on the thread settings that HTML tag is disabled. I don't doubt to be stupid, but certainly you haven't put things the simple way LOL
    Any help appreciated, thank you.

Sab

2. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

3. SabrinaDeep

Oh never mind then. I thought i still had model status like Callista and others (which i see they still host on their sites). I'm not gonna host my images at any image host, but my own server. Thanks for having me here, peeps, and best of luck and fun and heaaalllth. Love. Sab.

4. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, for some useful reasons html-code never was allowed here...
    as you can see [​IMG][/PHP]

5. SabrinaDeep

Hiya River, how is you?
    Unfortunately nope, i can't hotlink to my site anymore. Pics don't show up, but if i hotlink from imagevenue and all that crap (with all due respect lol). So i guess that my site is not in the allowed hotlinking list to the contrary of other sites ;)
    Anyway, no harsh feelings. It's your site guys and you do the rules which i respect as i've always done. It's just that i run a business too and i have rules accordingly as well. I had a lot of phun in here, so let me thank you for that. Smoochieeees.

Edit: i see that now if i uncheck refer image locally it works. But guidelines sya not to hotlink so what? Am i breaking the law if i do or not?
    Sab

6. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

Hi. quite okay, you?

no, it`s okay. one of those privileges of "official phun models".

7. SabrinaDeep

Alright then, if you say so i feel safer :)
    I'm good. You didn't come to Venus in Berlin, did you?

8. TheRiver

no. big cities... too dangerous for hillbillies/rednecks ;)