1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

I posted some pics here a few days ago...

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by UndressJess, May 12, 2011.

1. UndressJess

UndressJess

with the header "Random Photo's From Jessa Flux (aka "UndressJess") Yaaay! ;)" and I came back to reply to one of my comments today but it said it's no longer here... Did I do something wrong to have it removed or something? I'm confused! Help me plz! :(

2. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Did you use these hosts?

gallery-posting
    imagevenue - www.imagevenue.com
    max. file size: 3MB
    no gif
    no registration required
    no zip-upload
    upload up to 20 pics per batch

imagehaven - www.imagehaven.net
    max. file size: 3.0MB
    no registration required, but recommended (additional features)
    upload up to 50 images per batch

imagebam - www.imagebam.com
    max. file size: 3MB
    no registration required, but recommended (additional features)
    zip-upload
    upload up to 30 pics per batch

sharenxs - http://www.sharenxs.com
    .Unlimited file size
    .Complete Upload History
    .Access To Upload Gallery
    .Upload Multiple Files At Once
    .Extra Big Thumbs
    .ZIP-Upload
    .Drag & Drop Upload
    .Works with III-Uploader

3. UndressJess

UndressJess

4. Ramsfan

Do you have to use camwhores or does your company allow you to use other hosts?

5. UndressJess

UndressJess

I don't have to use them I guess but they are the most convenient. What company? And yeah they went up fine so they we actually taken down later at some point and I wasn't contacted as to why?

6. Ramsfan

You should use the mentioned hosts. Also maybe ask one of the "reds" if it is alright if they can add them, if camwhores seems like a decent host, they might add them in the future, you never know.

I thought you are currently working with a cam site company like Cam With Her or something similar. :eek:

7. Biscuit666

Biscuit666 Guest

Mods generally don't contact the posters when they trash the threads. Unless it's a really bad offence.

Ramsfan likes this.
  8. UndressJess

UndressJess

Oh no I work on my site UndressJess.com and I cam on WebCamClub.com when I can! Bu I'm my own boss... I own and operate my site and stuff! :) Anyhow, does the pic hoast have to be approved? If so, who do I contact about having it approved?

Ramsfan likes this.
  9. UndressJess

UndressJess

Then how am I to know to not do the same thing over and over again? That doesn't make sense to me...

10. Adzinthe

Adzinthe

11. Ramsfan

Cool. :)

Yep about the hosts being approved. :D

12. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Pretty sure it was binned because of what Rams mentioned above. If you post the pics on one of the hosts listed above, there should be no probs this time around.

13. UndressJess

UndressJess

I post on many forums though and I can't upload my pics to a diff host for each forum. I'd really like to get camwhores approved as a reputable image host if possible! Anyone know how to achieve this?

14. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

The only way you can use your own host is if you become a Phun Approved Model, and the best way to do that is to post some "Phun Fan Signs". Do that and we should be able to get you the status you need to post with your own host. Also, if you post 5 or more images, you'll get your thread stuck at the top of the page for a few days.

Edit: Also will be moving this thread to the About phun.org forum

15. UndressJess

UndressJess

Does camwhores count as my own pic host? I don't own it or anything. Where do I post Phun fan signs to get camwhores approve and how many?

Thanks!

16. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Is camwhores the site that has your content?

You can create a thread in the Model Forum, and for now, use one of our approved image hosts and as many as your heart desires, and from every angle possible :naughty:

:D

17. UndressJess

UndressJess

I post my pics on there so yeah they have some of my content but my site is UndressJess.com of course. Camwhores just provides us forum codes so we can post the images where ever we choose.

Hehe I'll make some fan signs in a bit and do that. Should I add on there that I'd like to use camwhores as my pic host from now on?

18. Perfect4ths

Just create a new thread in the Model Forum with the fan signs, after that the Mod team will discuss your status and image host(s) you can use.