1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Imgevenue WARNING!!!

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by chchamuco, Sep 15, 2008.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

I love Imagevenue.

2. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I can't say I like imagevenue all that much.I love imagehaven and imagebam works pretty good for me also!

3. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Imagebam asks you to click if its an adult image now.

4. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I noticed that.I use imagehaven almost exclusively now anyway!

5. spiderswims

Imagehaven causes me problems but I prefer it to imagebam.

6. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I used to love venue until the ads got silly but its still reliable as a host. haven gives me problems, failed uplaods and very slow to open images (cant open more than two at a time) so bam is my favourite host.

but as long as they are all reliable i don't see a problem.

7. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

i can't use it at all. well the multi upload.
    i sign in, i allow cookies, put the url into allowed cookies, but when ever i try and upload it says i need to allow cookies!!

8. Lasher1108

Lasher1108

Never had a problem with venue, imagebam I have picked up so many trojans from files hosted there I simply will not open any imagebam pic. I think its pics mainly from east europe posters. I had nasty little trojan that if not for malwarebytes I was to the point of formatting my drive.

9. Biscuit666

Biscuit666 Guest

NO SCRIPT! +ADBLOCKER= NO PROBLEM WITH IV

10. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

What the hell is imagevenues problem now... I am so pissed off because three times tonight I hae tried to load a set and half of the images are nothing but a red X. Can not even complete a post... So why fucking try?

11. spiderswims

I don't know how so many of you are having problems. I've never once had a problem with the site.

12. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

I occasionally need to re-up one or two pics, but not very often. I'm relatively problem free.

13. Austxsoul

Usually I do not have problems either but now I have tried 4 times and almost half of the images are a red x...

14. spiderswims

Are you downloading stuff while trying to upload the pics?

15. Austxsoul

No, actually the last time I walked away thinking that may be the problem. Came back after watching TV and had all the errors...

16. spiderswims

I only upload 10 pics at the most and sometimes less depending on their size.

17. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

I do twenty pics at a time, not sure of your issue. Are you a premium member or a free bird?

18. Austxsoul

I am a free bird... And I always do 20 pics at a time. Usually only have a one image problem, if any.

19. Perfect4ths

maybe it's a free bird issue, I paid the fee for a year, it allows me to organize all my uploads and I haven't had any down issues either.