1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by Jessica Secret, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Hello,

I have just joined as a new member and thought it would good to introduce myself to the community.

I enjoy being an amateur erotic model but have to keep my identity secret as I don't want the neighbours to know. I have lots of erotic thoughts and fantasies and recently decided to write them down and publish my first ebook which can be downloaded on Amazon if you are interested. The book cover features a picture of me.
    https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01NAULYM6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jessica x

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    YourPalJustin, SlayerD59 and scot_r28 like this.
  2. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Great cover photo! Really hope to see alot more of you, of course you are going to have to post a fan sign for us all here!;) Hope you get some loaded real soon!

Jessica Secret likes this.
  3. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Thank you scot_r28. Could you please advise what a fan sign is as I am new on here.

Jessica x

4. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

A fan sign is when you take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper or something equivalent with either the name of the board (phun.org) or the name of a particular member at the board (Majesty9917) written on it and post it here to prove that you are who you say you are. People are understandably skeptical when it comes to people on the internet.

5. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

I see, thank you Majesty. I look forward to doing that. Just waiting for one of your colleagues to get back to me regarding how to post pics.

Jessica

6. scot_r28

Adding photos is relatively simple. Just upload them to an approved host then click the picture icon when posting and paste the link in there. Hopefully you get it figured out without any issues.

7. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

scot_r28 and expirat like this.
  8. scot_r28

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Especially love that you are wearing stockings and heels, nothing gets me going faster than that!! You are absolutely beautiful!

9. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Another cheeky picture of me.

[​IMG]

scot_r28 likes this.
  10. scot_r28

Now that is one fantastic view!! I would give anything the be able to cozy up right behind you ;) Incredible, thanks!

11. Jessica Secret

Jessica Secret

Glad you like it scott_r28 and hope you have had pleasure in viewing my behind.

Jessica x

scot_r28 likes this.
  12. scot_r28

Did I ever!!! ;)