1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone else dealing with the "slows" with sharenxs?

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Salty Longshanks, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Just thought I'd check in with you guys and see, as paint dries faster than it's loading for me this afternoon/evening. Hopefully, Cap will stop by, and give us some input. ;)

2. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

the pics loaded a bit slow for me yesterday evening. I have uploaded a few sets here this morning cant say it was to slow uploading atleast. Better see what caps has to say. Your not alone. :)

Salty Longshanks likes this.
  3. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Yes, something is wrong ! Very slow ! :(

4. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

slow indeed i have checked over all my threads all thumbs are showing and they lead to sharenxs. Just very sluggish to get on the site. We will have to see what caps says. I havent had any info on maintenance going on over there.

5. Salty Longshanks

I think I'll contact him as soon as I get a second. Very drag ass again today here as well. :(

6. Salty Longshanks

Cap hasn't been here in quite some time, so I've contacted him through his site. Hopefully, we'll hear back from him soon. ;)

7. Tim

Tim Bouncing! ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Most Spirited Phunner

I have to ask,why do you all like and use sharenxs so much :confused:

If it's an advertising thing,I get that,but as a picture host,it really isn't all that great.After three clicks,I still don't have a full size image that fits in my browser.If it's also slow,then sorry,I'm not going to use it!

8. Flippy

in my case its simple pissant. I sometimes deal with big pics (you should know what i mean Hegre). I found that Sharenxs uploads them quicker than imagevenue i had earlier.

9. Flippy

it appears sharenxs has server issues according to their statement.

10. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

we found the issue and have a fix in the works, site back up to speed

Salty Longshanks, Magge and Flippy like this.
  11. Capster

Capster ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

there is a option under my account to opt out of the small picture preview that loads the fullsize image.

if sharenxs is slow, you can bet ill have it fixed asap.

The reason im not around so much right now is plain and simple :) the economy sucks had to take a side job, but you can always reach someone @ support@supportnxs.com we have some techs that solve problems quickly through a ticket system

Salty Longshanks, Magge and Flippy like this.
  12. Salty Longshanks

I apologize for the delayed response Cap, but as always, thanks very much for the attention, and the input. ;)