1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Is Bush an Idiot!?

Discussion in 'Funny Videos' started by aussiejosh, Sep 17, 2006.

1. aussiejosh

aussiejosh

2. betontod

betontod

he is!!!

3. ambrose

ambrose

I agree. Don't need any evidence to prove it. He is proof himself by his actions and speech.

4. bossmann

bossmann

W would have my vote again if he were able to run, now the libs see what conservatives went through for 8 years under the Clinton regime. By the way, can anyone guess the ONLY U.S. President with a Masters Degree, yeah the one you are calling "idiot". higher GPA then "smarter" John Kerry.

5. Haywood Jablome

Haywood Jablome

Ditto to what this man just said. Bush rocks! Certainly far better than any of the alternatives out there.

6. Dirty Sanchez

Dirty Sanchez

Agreed. Bush has easily been the best choice in the last two elections.

7. cisco

cisco

Holy shit, I thought this web-site was mostly leftist and I was a minority, thank God there are some people here with some sense.

8. the ripper

the ripper

Holy shit! I'm not right or left wing, but since when has a surplus
    been a bad thing? Something that was wiped away by Bush in less than
    one year.

Stupid is as stupid does. No wonder this country is in the current
    fucked up state. When are you sheep going to open up your eyes to all
    the evidence of this administration's corruption and lies?

Just a fraction of what Bush can be credited with........

The first President in U.S. history to enter office
    with a criminal record.
    Invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over
    one billion dollars per week.

Spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury. Shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

Bush's largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my
    best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. History, Enron.

Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.

Broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history.

Refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

Set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period.

Bush garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade
    Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most
    hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.

Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest him in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.

9. TurboCool510

TurboCool510

Woot!!!!! GWB FTW!

10. aamazoncrusher

aamazoncrusher

Not a leftist? You must be kidding. Where did you get Howard Deans talking points. Lets keep politics out of this forum. No one is going to change anyone"s point of view. Just anger, frustration and some hatred sad to say.

11. aussiejosh

aussiejosh

yer. i wanted some replys on what you thought of the vid. i thought it was hell funny

12. goatearl

goatearl

Since when is being moraly and ethicly bankrupt funny? Impeach the crook for lying under oath (he has been under oath since he took office) then try the whole bunch for warcrimes and crimes against humanity!

13. winnie24

winnie24

Of course, he is an idiot...

14. bossmann

bossmann

just remember cisco, we are the silent majority, 59+ million votes for W last election

15. Dirty Sanchez

Dirty Sanchez

OK, maybe you need to take a financial course or two.

The surplus the US had when Clinton left office was in fact due to the booming DOTCOM industry. The bubble burst, and in around the same time, 4 planes got hijacked. Those two events were what caused the US economy to drop. And neither of those events happened because of who was in the Oval Office.

I know some of you crazies like to think 9/11 happened because GWB was in Office. But the fact is, the POTUS was never a target. And the fact is, the people that hate the US today, are the same people that hated the US when Clinton was in power. The planning and training for 9/11 happened way before GWB ever won the election.

The economic state of the USA, in this case, has nothing to do with who is running the country, but rather what happened in World events.

Maybe you need to look into the business dealing the Clinton's and their friends had during his time if you want to talk about corruption and lies. But then again, why know all the facts when it is much easier to ignore them.

I guess we're forgetting the fact he is the only President to have a Master's degree.

Wow, geez, War is expensive? Shocked I tell you. You're right. Bad war. We should just sit back and wait for another 9/11, Pearl Harbor or Nazi Germany before we get off our asses and do something.

God damn tree huggers.

Again, take some financial classes to understand why this has happened.

I guess all your friends are perfect too right? Tell you what, look into who some of Clinton's friends are.

You know, I hate to tell you this, but when Clinton was in charge, gasoline prices were at their highest levels too. And you know what, the next President will have higher gas prices then we have today. It should also be noted that the cost for a Big Mac is at a all time high too.

The Geneva Convention is out of date. The people at Gitmo are not POW. They are terrorists. They don't play by the rules, we shouldn't play by the rules.

What!?!?! Listen, you need to stop listening to Mikey Moore. In this day in age with wireless communication, the President is never out of touch. Just because the guy would rather be at his ranch, then in Washington, doesn't mean he is "on vacation". His advisors are still there with him. He is still getting all the briefings he would get if he was in DC. This whole vacation thing is the dumbest rant you lefties have ever come up with, and you've had some doozies.

Where is the failed diplomacy? Seriously.

Are the people who estimated this the same ones who claimed there were over a million people at the "Million Man March" a few years back? What is the World's population? There is somewhere around 300 million in the US alone. Out of billions of people, an estimated 15 million protest and this is somehow a point you want to make? Get a life.

16. bossmann

bossmann

i guess the democrats in both the house and senate should also be impeached, outside of a handful, that means hillary, kerry and the rest of that gaggle, oh but when they say they thought iraq had wmd's they are given a pass, but when W says the exact same thing, hang 'em??? doesn't sound fair though, he could've only deployed armed forces for limited time under war powers act, needed congressional approval, and got it, thank you. and just to let you know, your talking points fail to point out the U.S. is not a member of the world court. no war crimes trials, even if any were committed.

17. bossmann

bossmann

good points Dirty

18. YellAf

YellAf

someone said that the people who hate the u.s. are the same people that hated it when clinton was president.

when will you people realise that these people do not hate you because they are bad bad people and they hate you because you are good? they hate you because your government does bad things to them.

people hate you because of things like iraq and afghanistan.

you talk about sitting on your ass and waiting for another 9/11 to happen. what you did might trigger a new 9/11, not stop it.

you need to wake up and realise that afghanistan had nothing to do with 9/11 and iraq had nothing to do with wmd's.

it was plain and simple agression.

the geneva convention is out of date? i dont know why i even respond to something like this. i guess the human rights are also out of date? or maybe terrorists are not concidered to be humans?

if you choose "not to play by the rules" you are the same as the terrorists. you ARE terrorists.

19. divinmarquis

divinmarquis

20. kungfoolasso

kungfoolasso

Clinton was graduated from Georgetown University and in 1968 won a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford University. He received a law degree from Yale University in 1973, and entered politics in Arkansas.

So yes Bush is an iditot