1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~IVANA FRISKYA.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It would be hot as hell if they arrested me nude... I'd love to saunter around the headquarters, in handcuffs, nude.... I'm sure I wouldn't cause any trouble at all if I spent the whole time blatantly staring at everyone's pants to check for any hard weapons.... or better yet, soft, wet one's... what a fantasy... a bunch of hot cop girls having their way with me in a cell while I'm handcuffed?

:shock:

2. inaluki

inaluki

OF COURSE!!! :)

Absolutely stunning! Love this photo!!! You look like your about to rip someones clothes off and have your way with them!! :twisted:

Your candids just keep getting better!!

Euphoria likes this.
  3. knightowl

knightowl

wow!

Euphoria likes this.
  4. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

why :shock: ?

ever thought about fantasies of cops?

;)

absolutely love the pics, btw. thank you.
    made me more than just smile.

Euphoria likes this.
  5. Euphoria

Thanks, knightowl... there are other pic posts within this thread. Actually quite a bit, now that I think of it! Lost amongst the pages...

I'm there then... snow shovel and all!

Btw, that's what happens after I masturbate.... I get intense and it wouldn't be out of character for me to do just as you described. I only want to orgasm more, and most preferably with a man. I miss it! :(

Thanks, luv! :D

6. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

you arE awEsomE to wakE up to. i would gladly bE your Cell matE anytimE.

Euphoria likes this.
  7. Euphoria

Who me? fantasize? :confused: Why, River, I'd never.

The mind is the sexiest part of the body if you ask me.

Glad to make you smile. It's contageous, don't you think?

8. Euphoria

I'm lookin' for a cell mate for a life sentence ;-)

9. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Awaits 100 fellow phunsters to wave their arms (and other parts that I won't describe) in anticipation.

That paragraph is almost as stroke-worthy as those delightful add-ons.

Thanks for the extra pics E, once again this thread goes up to another level. It was off the scale-o-meter a month ago as it is :)

Euphoria likes this.
  10. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, you know...
    sometimes a smile is the sexiest part of a body. sorridere ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Euphoria

^^^ I guess in the end it's the whole of the person, their uniqueness that is most sexy.... at least to me, IMHO.

Kieks, first thanks for the words... totally off the subject here... but I like your new sig. SilentB, nice work!

SilentB and Kieks like this.
  12. TheRiver

^^^
    proven by E.

oh, and i was talking about cop´s fantasies... (maybe Ivana has some similar ones? ;))

see - these guys and girls are cruising around aimlessly all day...

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Euphoria

Ohhhhhhhh...... I'm slow on the uptake today. Got it, and so true! I can't imagine what wanders through their brains on slow shifts.... maybe diveguy can help us out with that ;-)

14. DOUBLE DUCE

DOUBLE DUCE

[​IMG] You look so sexy in this picture, i have a new desk top....THANKS E. your an amazing woman

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Euphoria

I'm your desktop, really? I could kiss you! That's very cool.... thanks for the honor! :)

16. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

*sigh...* You look so freakin beautiful in the snow, babe :) That cute smile of yours is contagious I say! Best thing to thing to come home to after work. Those pics definitely brought a smile to my face :D

If I was that dude down on the trail watching ya, I totally would've come up and asked if you wanted a hand taking some photos :p

Oh, and cute blue panties btw ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  17. Euphoria

Firefly, thank you so much.... if that dude had asked, I would've let him. 100%. So remember that guys, don't be shy! ;-) Do my undies really look blue? They are pink with brown polka dots... could be the light from the snow reflecting, it had my camera all confused about exposure.

PS- thank you for the spelling on contagious, it was driving me bonkers, couldn't remember!

18. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

lol I meant pink, I dunno why I wrote blue :p I didn't realize I was being all Mr. Spelling Professor today...if that's the case and I'm your teacher toady, well babe you're gonna have to bend over the desk and receive a good hard spanking for spelling it wrong ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  19. Euphoria

Do it, my teacher... I'll take my punishment as you see fit and do anything to be a good little student next time. Promise. ;-)

20. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Hehe, you'd get a really long hard spanking. Shit, now I'm getting all excited I might have to PM you the whole naughty scene ;)

Euphoria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.