1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~IVANA FRISKYA.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

the snow? don´t you think that it´s more about your exposure?

pretty sure i´ll have a serious stiffness tomorrow. from smiling, of course ;)
    ciao, a piu tardi.

Euphoria likes this.
  2. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

[​IMG] wow E!!

I didn't think you were able to see me but good thing you didn't see what I was doing myself [​IMG]

Who do I have to kill to have you under my Christmas tree this year. Preferably like this

[​IMG]

so I can unwrap you myself [​IMG]

Euphoria likes this.
  3. mindtrapper

mindtrapper

Amazing photos E. Now i can't sleep :)

Euphoria likes this.
  4. JimByNight

JimByNight

Dear E,

For Christmas this year, I'd like...

... to be your panties.

Yours truly,

Jim :p

Euphoria likes this.
  5. ihwf_vp

ihwf_vp

Good... I hope santa gets messed up and leaves some toys in your stocking instead of coal.. even though you have been a naughty girl ... :D

Euphoria likes this.
  6. inaluki

inaluki

HAHA!

I'd have to say this is the best comeback yet!

Euphoria likes this.
  7. KzR

KzR

great pics

Euphoria likes this.
  8. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks a lot for your wonderful Christmas Carol! As always, it's such fun to imagine you out there beautifying the already beautiful nature. And rubbing your sweet pussy too...

Just so you know, for some reason you added your scans from the winter fashion issue of Vogue between your own pics.

Euphoria likes this.
  9. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Once I make Police Chief, come and visit me, and we'll work something out.

Euphoria likes this.
  10. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Makes me wonder how many sets of photos you're going to take next summer! :D ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Thanks sexy E for the little update - Sexy as hell, as always.

If your not under my tree on Christmas Day for me to unwrap then next year Im gonna let that little red suited fat bastard know what I really think of him ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  12. lorsban15g

lorsban15g

I for one am hoping for some more winter romp pictures. I really enjoyed your candid winter shots Euphoria!

Euphoria likes this.
  13. jetboy

jetboy

I dont believe in a God as such but whatever heavenly event brought about your excistece I am truly greatful and thankful for it.To open this thread and see you running around like a horny little christmas elf is the most joyful present one could hope for and to know its only a prelude,goodness!!To live in your neck of the woods and catch you at it I couldnt help but try to lend a hand or two or...thats for sure.Oh and last time I forget to mention the gorgeously brilliant twinkle in your beautiful eyes,breathtaking.Words cant really describe the feeling of giddyness and lightheadedness that come over me well gazing at someone as spectacular radiate as you Euphoria but that is some of it the rest would take volumn's and be too filthy and would probably get ME arrested.I am yours to keep or to use and throw away, I'll take anything really.Cheers and orgasms galore.

Euphoria likes this.
  14. MOJO_JOJO

MOJO_JOJO

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    WOOOW!!! Beautiful SMILE.

[​IMG]
    AND perfect lips!!!
    :mrgreen:

thnx my Celestial GiRL!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  15. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Third page? What the duce!? This thread totally needs a bump...and I do enjoy bumping Euphoria ;) After all, with an ass like that you...well, I'm sure you get the point :p

On a personal note, this marks my 200th post! :D And I'm glad to see that it's in E's little corner of the net.

Euphoria likes this.
  16. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

E these last pictures are just amazing! truly sexy, and always like to read your stories, always so full of spicy details, wondering to be seen by people hahaha.
    And the re-touched pictures you couldnt look better, in some of them you look kinda sad, with a deep look, melancolic, and in other ones you totally flip it, with a big beautiful smile (I'd definetly love to kiss those thin sexy lips) and happy face, showing those big green/blue eyes.. I say no more dont want to get carried away hahaha.

Well thanks for this wonderful pictures E, couldnt be happier, thanks for sharing and have a beautiful christmas with your loved ones.

Euphoria likes this.
  17. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

i hEard that whEn thE lovEly E rEmovEs hEr clothEs somE lucky pEoplE gEt thEir wings. i dont mind wings or no wings so long as E is nEar to sEE my phly :D

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Everyone... I am just taken aback by your comments. THANK YOU, so so very much. I can't begin to explain how much it means to me, especially right now. I absolutely adore you all!

I posted a Holiday thread, and I hope you enjoy it.... I'm working on about 2 hrs of sleep, so I must, must go rest before I start hallucinating(unless of course it's visions of 7 girls and me going at it with strap ons, vibrators and dildos of course... then I say, fuck sleep! Let's play! :twisted: ).

I look forward to logging back on tomorrow, rested, ready to leave more personal replies, enjoy some PM's and with a very wet pussy and vibrator in hand.... ;-)

Ninjafez, TheRiver, footman05 and 2 others like this.
  19. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

I so wanna direct that movie :D:D - Maybe make a cumeo appearance ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  20. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Yeah that's nice, will I get one?
    Thx for sharing your love with us, your faithful phunners :D!!!

Euphoria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.