1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~IVANA FRISKYA.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inaluki

inaluki

OVER 100,000 VIEWS!!!

WOOT! It's a testament to your hotness E! :)

Funkyboyroy, Euphoria and footman05 like this.
  2. MOJO_JOJO

MOJO_JOJO

[​IMG]
    and thank you for all your pics you are a HOT MAMI GIRL!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Wouldhe99

Wouldhe99

hEy, E, I hope your XXXmas truly was. And I hope you got all your Holiday wishes filled as well as your wet pussy.

Euphoria likes this.
  4. plus+

plus+ BANNED

very nice thanks

Euphoria likes this.
  5. footman05

footman05

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  6. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

This looks like something you see from real models. :D ;)

Attached Files:

tipitipitipi and Euphoria like this.
  7. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sincere and heartfelt thanks everyone.... I'm surprised to find this thread still floating about! :)

Yes.. see below. :)

You're right..... some were melancholic and with deep thoughts... others were with a free heart and mind full of happy thoughts. It's cool that you noticed that actually. I find sexuality can be expressed with all those moods... I've had some amazing sexual releases when I was full of sadness, or anger, or love, or joy, or a deep pensive mood, or an intensely aggressive dominating mood, a totally submissive mood, or sex when I think I don't feel like it and then it's just fucking off the hook, or sex when it's a raw, primal passion.... diversity is good... and sex is a great release in many ways when it's healthy. IMHO :2cent: :)

Woo hoo!! We'll celebrate with the New Year's thread... and thanks, ina. I still say I'll shovel your driveway the minute you get a hot tub. ;-)
    Congrats firefly!!! Thanks for the honor too.... my "little corner" is happy ;-)
    I'm hoping you saw my response in my Holiday thread with your panty fansigns. ;-)
    I don't know if you're trying to be sweet or what, but that's like a decadent dessert of a compliment. Thanks :)
    I couldn't not respond to this... jetboy, what an absolute sweetheart you are. Thank you so much. Your words are poetic and just so lovely. I think I'll keep ya.... no intention of throwing anyone like you away anytime time soon :)

Ninjafez likes this.
  8. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Absolutely, not that you've brought up the Melancholia and sex, I can relate those of when you are with a girl in bed who is a virgin, and you do it to her for the 1st time, she's full of fear, anxiety, nerves, shy smiles, cold hands, mildly wet pussy, and of course, love.
    Most of the time you can see all those feelings in her eyes, and I believe from what I see in that late pics of yours, that you put all of the above together, and makes me think of you as a virgin girl in bed, and you're about to lose it (If you let myself be carried away with my dirty imagination)

Euphoria likes this.
  9. Wouldhe99

Wouldhe99

Speaking of eyes. Euphoria, what color do your call your eyes. Are they green, hazel, what? (Of course, I mean, besides beautiful and sensual).

Euphoria likes this.
  10. cman2008

cman2008

Wow what a thread! Great pics!

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

cman, glad you found the thread floating about the forum and like the photos, there are tons(prob too many!), even throughout the thread actually....

That's really cool Ed.... I like hearing your insights and the way you think. You're deep babe, l like it. :)

They are green. At rare moments they can look blu-green, but for the most part they are green. And thanks, babe!

Okay everyone.... I'm heading out, have a good one!

Ninjafez likes this.
  12. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Goodnight sexy :D

13. cman2008

cman2008

Well looking at the amount of pics I would say - no its not too many - u can never have too much Euphoria!!!!!

Great thread!!!:D

14. cman2008

cman2008

Are all of these in a zip or rar anywhere as they are great especially the ones where you're smiling :D and a story to go with them:D:D

15. oktiv

oktiv

Decided to add a sig, and to thank the hottest creature on the site with a tribute and a bump.

2007 was an exciting year for you E with the new year leaving us all In a state of arousal. This is a great thread and I expect it to stay near the top all year long.

Thanks for the serotonin burst E, keep up keeping us up. We'll do our best keeping you up through inspirational thoughts and grooves.

16. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

^^^^^

What's in your sig? :-?

tipitipitipi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.